Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Cop Accused Of Molesting 4-Year-Old Girl, Threatening To Deport Her Mom If She told

Texas Cop Accused Of Molesting 4-Year-Old Girl, Threatening To Deport Her Mom If She Told

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...gn=hp_fb_pages

A Texas sheriff’s deputy has been accused of sexually assaulting a 4-year-old girl and threatening to deport her undocumented mother if she reported it.

Jose Nunez, a 10-year Bexar County Sheriff’s Office veteran who served as a detention officer, has been charged with super aggravated sexual assault of a child, Sheriff Javier Salazar said Sunday at a news conference.

“The details of the case are, quite frankly, heartbreaking, disturbing, disgusting and infuriating all at the same time,” Salazar said.

The child, a female relative of Nunez, cried out for help to her mother on Saturday, officials said. The mother took the child to a local fire station to file a report.

Nunez, 47, is accused of touching the girl’s genital area, causing pain and minor injury, over a period of at least several months and possibly years, according to officials.

He told the girl’s mother, an undocumented immigrant from Guatemala, that he would have her deported if she spoke up about the molestation, authorities said.

“That’s always a concern in the undocumented community,” Salazar said. “We are filling out paperwork with this witness in question to make sure that she is given protected status pending the outcome of this case. It’s just important that [undocumented immigrants] feel comfortable enough to give us a call and report the crime.”

Authorities said they suspect Nunez may have had inappropriate contact with other children and encouraged anyone with information to contact the sheriff’s office.

Nunez has been placed on administrative leave while the sheriff’s office conducts an internal investigation. He faces a maximum sentence of 25 years in prison if convicted.

“When one person or persons individually demonstrate, as has happened in this case, that they’re not worthy to be a part of this agency, then we’re going to, quite frankly, get them out of here,” Salazar said. “We’re going to cut them out like cancer.”

Well, if it's true, I hope he finds the remainder of his life to be quite shorts, and excruciatingly painful.

why is this even a story? some kind of political element to take advantage of maybe?

What a piece of shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Too many cp threads up rn.
    *woosh*

While on the human level it's appalling, these things will always happen as long as you can provide something people desperately want/need. Nobody forced her to become an illegal immigrant. On the rational level, she found it better to let her daughter be molested for perhaps years than risk deportation.

I don't know. I find it hard to have too much sympathy for these cases.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    why is this even a story? some kind of political element to take advantage of maybe?
    Why is this a story? You’re serious?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    While on the human level it's appalling, these things will always happen as long as you can provide something people desperately want/need. Nobody forced her to become an illegal immigrant. On the rational level, she found it better to let her daughter be molested for perhaps years than risk deportation.

raping a child is now an acceptable punishment for illegal immigration. MMO-C everyone.

It’s hard to have sympathy when they’re scared of being deported and killed in their home country? Maybe for an emotionally stunted person.

There are some people that should be deported from there home, to the sun. This is one of those people. Even worse when it's from a position of power like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it hard to find sympathy for a 4 year old?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Is it hard to find sympathy for a 4 year old?
    No, hard to find sympathy for her mother.

10+ Year Old Account
    blaming the mother for the acts of a police officer who raped her child.

MMO-C everyone.

And this isn't about her. It's about a cop abusing a child.

Well the daughter is the real victim, and the cop the real culprit.

Instead of placing blame on the cop you would rather blame the mother?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    And this isn't about her. It's about a cop abusing a child.
    He told the girl’s mother, an undocumented immigrant from Guatemala, that he would have her deported if she spoke up about the molestation, authorities said.

Yeah, not about the mother at all. Would he have done it if he thought there was a high chance of the victim reporting the crime? No. Why was there low chance of report? Because then she would have to face other legal actions.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, not about the mother at all. Would he have done it if he thought there was a high chance of the victim reporting the crime? No. Why was there low chance of report? Because then she would have to face other legal actions.
    Why is child molestation/rape okay if its illegal immigrants?

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    Well, it's a story, because a terrible asshole (allegedly) sexually assaulted a small child, and threatened someone with deportation if she talked.

Why are you trying to minimize such a horrifying act?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    blaming the mother for the acts of a police officer who raped her child.

MMO-C everyone.
    To be fair, i place plenty of blame on my mom for dropping me off at my baby sitters despite telling her what was happening to me.

I don't use the phrase often if at all but this is literally victim blaming, you're even making up excuses for this "person" of a cop. And I'd like to see the time-frame from when he threaten the mother vs when she went the fire department. The article doesn't give anything clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    To be fair, i place plenty of blame on my mom for dropping me off at my baby sitters despite telling her what was happening to me.
    except this is a "Cop", not a babysitter.