Looking for some Engineer tips.

So I've been just trying to level an Engineer up from scratch. REALLY liking it. But I'm finding I'm having a hard time really figuring out what to specialize in. Any tips from veteran Engineers?

Right now I just have the potion for healing, a rifile turret and the flamethrower kit. That and dual wield pistols.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    So I've been just trying to level an Engineer up from scratch. REALLY liking it. But I'm finding I'm having a hard time really figuring out what to specialize in. Any tips from veteran Engineers?

Right now I just have the potion for healing, a rifile turret and the flamethrower kit. That and dual wield pistols.
    Holosmith is among top dps now and doesn't require the use of kits if you don't want to bother with them. Rifle turret is good for just for its toolbelt skill.

Spec depends on the game mode really.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    I've played nothing but Engineer from release. Good job choosing the best profession!

When you're levelling, my only advice would be to experiment as much as possible, it doesn't really matter what your spec is as long as you have fun. I would try and master kit switching and holosmith as soon as you can. Engi's are one of the hardest classes to play but the most rewarding.