Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Because Donald Trump is a fucking moron, and he's desperate right now to distract people from his failures so he is hoping a lot of Sci Fi fans are going to eat this bullshit up LOL!

He might be right

And yes everybody knows Trump is a fucking racist, however the fact he is a moron, should be more concerning to everyone.
    "Whose the more foolish? The Fool or the Fool who follows him?" -Obi Wan Kenobi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaibhan View Post
    Not all morons are racist but all racists are morons.
    Lol I like it. Need the T Shirt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    How many of you liberals will cry about your bone spurs if there was a draft? I mean clearly you are all prepared to fight for your nation given the shit you will give Trump...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm all for building up third world nations if that means the migrants remain there to help build it, sad thing is, they don't want to remain there, they are being motivated to come to western worlds due to welfare payments, I wonder... Africa has a lot of resources, such a gems, iron, precious metals, who benefits if the Africans all leave their lands behind for the taking?

Lol if we’re invaded by E.T for Trump I’d surrender. I’m not willing to give sacrifice anything for this fascist piece of shit.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2018-06-19 at 02:19 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    How many of you liberals will cry about your bone spurs if there was a draft? I mean clearly you are all prepared to fight for your nation given the shit you will give Trump...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm all for building up third world nations if that means the migrants remain there to help build it, sad thing is, they don't want to remain there, they are being motivated to come to western worlds due to welfare payments, I wonder... Africa has a lot of resources, such a gems, iron, precious metals, who benefits if the Africans all leave their lands behind for the taking?
    lol fighting for your country and references to Vietnam in the same sentence.

Deleted
    the phrase equal but separate paved the way to segregation in states. trump is a moron and a space arms race is an idiotic idea but that wasnt meant to imply segregation. just an unfortunate phrase. stop manufacturing bs and call him out on actual bs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Lol! How can you fuck up space? The amount of space debris is a concern from man made objects from collision with them by man made objects. But other than that, you can not fuck up space. All the man made space junk was up there a long time before Trump became President.

As stated before, my position is we have more important issues to spend our tax dollars on than a Space Force. Is also going to depend on how far into such a type force our potential enemies have for goals and are working on.
    Incidentally there will be a 7th agency that will deal with threats from the paranormal. This agency will respond directly to the public via a special hotline.

So if theirs something strange in your neighborhood you can call...

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    You post here all the time and yet you don't know about the politics sub thread?

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Because Donald Trump is a fucking moron, and he's desperate right now to distract people from his failures so he is hoping a lot of Sci Fi fans are going to eat this bullshit up LOL!

He might be right

And yes everybody knows Trump is a fucking racist, however the fact he is a moron, should be more concerning to everyone.

I knew before, but i wasnt sure how deep his moronic views went....

Did you know by international law he cant make a Space Force anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    I knew before, but i wasnt sure how deep his moronic views went....

Did you know by international law he cant make a Space Force anyway?
    Lol nope but I was figuring physics, logic reality really would never get in the way of a fighting force of space explorers. And a group of ladies cut individuals who will be the first to form. Volltron.

I bet he's watched Independence Day one too many times.

There’s nothing wrong with Separate but equal, it’s just that things weren’t equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a #fuckingmoron who doesn't understand nuance or history.

Are you surprised he used such a loaded phrase in such a dumbass fashion?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Honestly this is funny as fuck, but do any of you people seriously think that what he said was racist?

Either, Trump is a fool that can't speak properly, in which case this is a funny coincidence because he obviously doesn't know the history of that phrase, or Trump is a master of persuasive rhetoric and this is a racist dog whistle. You can't have it both ways.
    Not racist.

Just tactless. He's just got a poor way with words. . .
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    He's a #fuckingmoron who doesn't understand nuance or history.

Are you surprised he used such a loaded phrase in such a dumbass fashion?
    They've been doing it a lot lately. Citing bible verses that were used to defend slavery, in the immigration debate and so on...

10+ Year Old Account
    Six more years (at least) America! Good luck!

Context matters. We're talking about dude here that compared some pretty minor fucking shit as his personal Vietnam while he dodged the draft. Dodging the draft is sensible in war like that, the shit he talks about it deserves every mockery of bone spurs however.

But naturally Trumpsters have difficult time understanding simple concepts like context.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Six more years (at least) America! Good luck!
    At least? Are you implying that he might continue to be president after his second term is up?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    At least? Are you implying that he might continue to be president after his second term is up?
    Yup!

/tenchars

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    Service guarantee's citizenship? well now Trump is solving the illegal migrant problem too. He's getting two birds stoned at once. (that's the saying right?)

Quote Originally Posted by Gegan View Post
    Yeah. Common sense says this. People blinded by their politi-hate however....
    I hope he does well as president because the other option is bad news but the use that phrase is stupid. Defend him all you want. Like I said I want US to suceed as a country but this is tactless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It's possible he's so incredibly stupid he has no idea what that term means. It makes no sense in the context he's trying to use it, but that's hardly a first for him.

Other possibility it's super obvious dog whistling.
    My life doesn't revolve around race, even though I've lived in very race mixed communities, and I've never heard of this definition of the "term". It seems only race baiting people and racists of the past seem to associate it with segregation. Only people I'd consider race baiting SJWs seem to think this "term" is tied to racism. At least that's what I've gathered after reading the comments here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separate_but_equal

• Separate but equal

phrase of separate
    US historical
    racially segregated but ostensibly ensuring equal opportunities to all races.

It's official that this new, costly and at the moment, useless, "Space Force", will be segregated between races.

For those saying he wouldn't be pushing us back and wasn't racist, here you are

NBC NEWS:
    Fuck Trump. Vote in November.