Would you like a Hunter Pet Collection Tab?

I saw this on the WoW Forum and thought the idea could benefit from being on here as well.

I recently had the same idea based off the Ranger pet system in GW2

A Special Hunter Pet Collection Tab that allows you to Call any pet that you have tamed.
    The “stable” could also be available through this tab in the same way you set a team for pet battles, so that stable specific glyphs will work.
    The collection tab could also show pet models the Hunter has not collected so that we can go out and find them in the same way the Mount tab shows mounts we don’t have.
    To keep the companionship feeling, the name of each pet should be saved within the tab as well.

The only draw back I see would be if the Hunter wanted multiples of the same pet model. Currently vanity pets are limited to 3 and it annoyingly shows up in the tab 3 times rather than stacking in some way.

Credit to the OP: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...?page=1#post-4

Would actually be kinda cool I think!

It's been about time really.

I normally never keep more than six pets on my hunter, if I see a pet I want to tame, I normally abandon the one I used the least prior. Obviously most people operate differently, so if it'd make their life easier, sure, I just wouldn't use it myself.

would be really nice to go one step further:

transmog for pets

have the skills (battle rezz, BL, e.t.c) from 1 type with the visuals from another. worked for Hati, why not universal.

I already post this in foruns a couple times: https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/hunter-pets, it's ready. There's a lot of addons that blizz just make "baseline" in game in the past, they should implement this, then you go to a stable master and pick 5 to carry with you, just like it is now.

That's a actually a good idea, I'd be happy with any option to stable more pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes! That would be an awesome idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

A common tab that only hunters can see? I don't think Blizz will ever do something class specfic on a global nature. I would much prefer have xmog for pets and ability to hold more than 5 pets at a time. Going to stable master is soo 1980's!!