Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the repression of that freedom is what i support. i do NOT support freedom of religion, i would have enforced freedom FROM religion.
    How do you handle your freedom being repressed? You have convinced me, you believe the authoritarian side of fascism and communism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Won't someone please think about people in positions of power?!!?
    With Trump in position of power, did you really need to change that from children?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    How do you handle your freedom being repressed? You have convinced me, you believe the authoritarian side of fascism and communism.
    Sounds like someone thinks Stalin was right.

in general, i support most freedom of speech, and i would have life be pretty much like it is now. i would just rather have religion removed, and businesses not be allowed to be scummy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post

Why release them into the country and find them later when you already have them now to question and investigate?
    Because doing so violates the 4th, 6th, and 8th amendments of the constitution.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

I dont know why it is an issue, something is not right, be it be the man power or what. All I know is our immigration system is broken, it needs to be more streamlined and people should be able to begin the immigration process prior to the dangerous trek to our border. We also have to do something about people sneaking across smuggling guns, people, kids, sex trafficking etc.. We need to be able to trust that we know who is entering our country.
    Your concern is 18 years too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    In before "But the constitution is for Americans, not illegals!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    In before "But the constitution is for Americans, not illegals!"
    Lol yeah, thanks for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    It's the least we should all be doing. Dogging them to remind them how much they're all a pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    I dont think making sure the people who come to the country are who they claim to be is a violation of the 4th Amendment. Its a reasonable search based on our current climate.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Your concern is 18 years too late
    Oh, you are right, we no longer have an immigration issue. Those reports of people sneaking across the border are fake news. Got it.

What is it with left wingers forming lemming mobs? They get radicalized on twitter, gain delusions of grandeur and then think they're saving the world by harassing strangers eating dinner. I wonder what their day jobs are. I assume they don't have one, because how can someone like that function in society amidst normal people?

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    What is it with left wingers forming lemming mobs? They get radicalized on twitter, gain delusions of grandeur and then think they're saving the world by harassing strangers eating dinner. I wonder what their day jobs are. I assume they don't have one, because how can someone like that function in society amidst normal people?
    Pretty much the way of things, they are saving the world by harassing one person at dinner at a time, for real change, or something. As if the money trails in Washington actually give a damn about what the riled up peons have to say. It is just like the other thread with people calling to harass ICE agents children, because "gotta feel like we do, else you are nazi" syndrome. I am amazing we have lasted this long as a species, our ability to create hypocritical circular logic is unparalleled in all of existence.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    in general, i support most freedom of speech, and i would have life be pretty much like it is now. i would just rather have religion removed, and businesses not be allowed to be scummy.
    There is no such thing as supporting most freedom of speech. It’s a switch, not a dial... and business not being allowed to be scummy has not actual meaning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scyclone View Post
    Pretty much the way of things, they are saving the world by harassing one person at dinner at a time, for real change, or something. As if the money trails in Washington actually give a damn about what the riled up peons have to say. It is just like the other thread with people calling to harass ICE agents children, because "gotta feel like we do, else you are nazi" syndrome. I am amazing we have lasted this long as a species, our ability to create hypocritical circular logic is unparalleled in all of existence.
    Yes, they will do this to every random DHS Secretary... wtf?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

There is no such thing as supporting most freedom of speech. It’s a switch, not a dial... and business not being allowed to be scummy has not actual meaning.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, they will do this to every random DHS Secretary... wtf?
    You act as if they do this just to a DHS secretary. Please...

Police officers, government officials, even regular contractors who are just there doing their 9-5s have to put up with this kind of nonsense.

That is the problem with the mentality these people have. You are either with us, or you are against us. If you are against us, we will do everything in our means to punish you for it. They harass and harm far FAR more innocent people than they ever will the ones actually guilty for the crimes they seek retribution for. The riots and protesting groups of the past few years are all the same in that regard. Baltimore, for example, where the riots got so bad that people were suffering from smoke inhalation, being trapped in flaming buildings or being hit by debris, that the medical services were in full over time trying to help everyone that they could and they got attacked by the rioters, while the fire department was having their equipment sabotaged as they were trying to put out the fires on the buildings - many of which were owned by local people or their actual homes.

I am all for equality, making a statement and what not... but these groups exist to escalate situations, and to cause harm to the general innocent populace in order to spread their message. If it wasn't for the fact that they are not threatening direct immediate harm or danger to people, they would have - by all rights of the law - been labeled domestic terrorists. Since they are using violence and aggression to push a political agenda.
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

10+ Year Old Account
    You act as if they do this just to a DHS secretary. Please...

Police officers, government officials, even regular contractors who are just there doing their 9-5s have to put up with this kind of nonsense.
    The exact same defence the nazis used.. how interesting.

They are not without blame.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    Opposing fascism is not an radical idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowgore View Post
    And these are the people with the "No Place For Hate" lawn signs. Hypocrites.
    Yeah, because holding children hostage is something that we should tolerate quietly. /s

Freedom does not mean freedom of consequence, and in this case the consequences she is facing are very much deserved. The level of psychological damage being done to hundreds of children is horrifying; what Nielsen is facing is absolutely nothing compared to the damage being done by the Trump administration's policy with regards to separating children from their parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Officials need to be reminded that they are public officials.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    The exact same defence the nazis used.. how interesting.

They are not without blame.

- - - Updated - - -

Opposing fascism is not an radical idea.
    There is a large difference between enforcing the laws within reason and outright carting people off to genocide. Sorry to say, but most people in this world want to just live their lives free from the political nonsense that pops up continuously like two rival sports teams going at it. These people are not magically nazis just because they work for the government. If you have a problem with the government, vote in new people to fix it. If you are incapable of voting in new people to fix it, work on your ability to present an argument and message to better sway more people to vote in line with what you are aiming for.

That is the whole point of discussion and debate, the whole mob violent concept is that they cannot win the argument without resorting to threatening and violence. They are proving to themselves that their argument is full of holes and lacks reason, and therefore cannot do anything otherwise.

But no, please, go on calling anyone who disagrees with you or who does not drop their livelihoods to help solve YOUR issues a Nazi.

This would be a very different discussion if we were watching some Man in the High Castle shit, but I hate to break it to you - the general populace is not seeing this immigration debacle as the next Auschwitz, no matter how much you want to write it in as that.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a large difference between enforcing the laws within reason and outright carting people off to genocide. Sorry to say, but most people in this world want to just live their lives free from the political nonsense that pops up continuously like two rival sports teams going at it. These people are not magically nazis just because they work for the government. If you have a problem with the government, vote in new people to fix it. If you are incapable of voting in new people to fix it, work on your ability to present an argument and message to better sway more people to vote in line with what you are aiming for.
    You don't get to be free from politics just because you're 'following orders'.

But no, please, go on calling anyone who disagrees with you or who does not drop their livelihoods to help solve YOUR issues a Nazi.
    Yes, enforcing fascist policies makes you fascist. Nobody is forcing these people to work for ICE.

This would be a very different discussion if we were watching some Man in the High Castle shit, but I hate to break it to you - the general populace is not seeing this immigration debacle as the next Auschwitz, no matter how much you want to write it in as that.
    Concentration camps are not the same thing as death camps, this on you, not me.

That you have no problem with problem with concentration camps.. well.. good for you, but that is not how everybody feels like it.
    If you help the government put child refugees in camps, you're part of the problem. No room for discussion. It did not work in the '40s, it won't work now.

That is the whole point of discussion and debate, the whole mob violent concept is that they cannot win the argument without resorting to threatening and violence. They are proving to themselves that their argument is full of holes and lacks reason, and therefore cannot do anything otherwise.
    I do not see any violence in the videos about this incident.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2018-06-20 at 10:04 PM.

Oh, you are right, we no longer have an immigration issue. Those reports of people sneaking across the border are fake news. Got it.
    I think you missed my point, we are always going to have an immigration issue and certainly things can be done better. What I mean is that this paranoia and acting like there is a crisis of immigrants flooding is unwarranted. The vast majority of our issues on immigration now have nothing to do with the border but our processes themselves and how we deal with our illegal population.

Whatever we have been doing in terms of immigration is working that is a fact, the level of illegals is at 2009 levels and illegal crossings are at historical lows.