Poll: Should protesters go after the children of ICE agents?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Fortunately, somebody archived this tweet before it was taken down. In the tweet, Peter Fonda suggests that people take radical steps to fight against the Trump regime, through targeting the children of ICE agents with protests meant to terrorize them. Does this go too far, or does the situation justify it
    Of course it goes too far. You knew that before you posted this.

This feels a lot like bait, hoping people will agree with it so you can feel less bad about separating families.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post

This feels a lot like bait, hoping people will agree with it so you can feel less bad about separating families.
    No, he wanted hypocrisy. He doesn't feel bad about supporting that. He wanted an easy way to shoot down the opposition by branding them as hypocrites that would do the same thing, given the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I'm not sure why you have rebranded yourself as an extreme leftist, however the rhetoric you use is quite similar to that of Fonda, including the attempts at intimidation.
    I think you're full of fucking shit if that's what you took out of that post. English comprehension escapes you that badly, or do you just quote someone and then ramble on incessantly? Don't answer that; I actually don't give a fuck what you're doing, just needed to point out that what you're doing is actually fucking stupid.

Now I realize that I need to actually pay attention to who posters are, so that I know who I can dismiss outright. Tired of reading all this asinine bullshit.

And on topic: Peter Fonda's comment is idiotic and borderline criminal.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Firstly if you're location is correct you know nothing about US 1st amendment and how broad it actually is. To which Hate speech is protected as is satire and outlandish rhetoric. Nothing he wrote could be considered as "advocating for domestic terrorism" so the Patriot Act wouldn't apply.

- - - Updated - - -

It is if it fits their narrow minded agenda they seem to want to keep pushing this past week.
    Maybe you should do some research yourself before you go spouting off that people do not know what they are talking about.

That tweet is textbook terrorism. Look up the definition of terrorism.

Here are a few definitions:
    -the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion.
    -the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Better yet, here is one from NATO:

NATO defines terrorism in the AAP-06 NATO Glossary of Terms and Definitions, Edition 2014 as "The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence against individuals or property in an attempt to coerce or intimidate governments or societies to achieve political, religious or ideological objectives".[51]

It is amazing how stupid some people can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Where the fuck were all of you when Obama and Bush were droning kids in the middle east.......
    Right here. Arguing against the war.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    It certainly is a good thing he only speaks for himself, and won't be invited to the White House. Unlike Ted 'suck my machine gun' Nugent and his Trump invitation to pose for photos in the Oval Office. #WhatAboutIsm
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    When you see stupid, idiotic and moronic shit like this you know that society as it is now is on a slow boat to hell.. And I can tell you this now things are only going to get worse..

It's a federal crime, and if anyone dares think to support this then you deserve to face the full force of the law, if the full force is your execution, then so be it

I will not support criminal scum.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    If it's bad when your enemy does it, it's probably bad when you do it. Don't pretend to care about "the kids" if you're willing to terrorize other kids who don't deserve it just to punish their parents.
    Like they ever cared. They just want their political ideas to permeate society and anything that doesn't belong to their ideas is nazi. They are just a tool to use for them to further their agenda.

He's just old and retarded...

10+ Year Old Account
    Now this is the venant I remember

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post

Newslfash, all criminals get separated from their families, even people murdered by illegals.

So I got a question for you, how do you stop Child trafficking? I could turn up at the border with a child and claim "It's mine" I have no paper work... only my word and already tried to enter illegally, do you just let me in?

The claim is, 90% of the children are not even related to the adults detained, I say we need DNA tests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Wolfjob!!!
    not now boomzy

Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    The claim is, 90% of the children are not even related to the adults detained, I say we need DNA tests.
    Where in the nine hells did you get this number?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    Newslfash, all criminals get separated from their families, even people murdered by illegals.

So I got a question for you, how do you stop Child trafficking? I could turn up at the border with a child and claim "It's mine" I have no paper work... only my word and already tried to enter illegally, do you just let me in?

News flash

When a parent goes to jail, the children are kept in the custody of the other parent, and if not available, to other relatives, further out to friends/neighbors who are willing and are trusted/court approved, with the last resort being child protective services/related offices. Even if the parent commits murder, the child can still visit their parent.

Here we have kids sent to concentration camps, and even after the deportation of the parents, the kids are remaining here indefinitely. With a lack of a paper trial created by the government when taking the children away, the kids are likely never going to reunited in most cases.

So please, think for yourself before you spout nonsense you know nothing about. Its a debunked talking point many times over in the other related threads.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Where in the nine hells did you get this number?
    their ass
    /10

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Everything left of your far right is extreme left to you. Maybe the problem is staring in the mirror?
    So advocating 'going after' and 'making lists of' your political enemies is not extremism? Skroe advocates a certain type of politics that supports the harming of those who simply disagree with own ideology, and therefore I would label him an extremist. Please clarify what your own definition of 'extremist' is, and whether you would personally support doxing and harming people because they have argued against your position on the internet.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    so you want the children thrown in prison too? Because newsflash: Juvie is still separate.
    I said not to go after the kids of the border people, nothing about what should or should not be done with the Mexican kids. The guy who tweeted this is clearly unhappy with the treatment of the Mexican kids though, and he is the person I'm referring to in my post. He thinks it's bad only when his enemy does it but it's okay for him to call for it to be inflicted on other kids. He obviously doesn't actually care about what is happening to the Mexican kids and is a disgusting hypocrite.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

No, this is an outrageous move.

According to this ICE agent on the radio, 90% of captured illegals will show up at their hearing if you release them on their own recognizance. That's pretty good.

I'm okay with releasing them on their own recognizance along with some kind of electronic house arrest maybe. They have this app that rings every 12 hours and you have to take a selfie, maybe that would work.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland