The New Glacial Advance

I really like that both Frost and Unholy now have AOE RP spenders. However do you think Glacial Advance should also give Icy Talons stacks and Killing Machine during Obliteration (Pillar of Frost)?

It does work with obl... but dont understand how to give icy talon stacks?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean icy talons tooltip says every runic power spender ability, so it should be working with it too, if that was ur question

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I really like that both Frost and Unholy now have AOE RP spenders. However do you think Glacial Advance should also give Icy Talons stacks and Killing Machine during Obliteration (Pillar of Frost)?
    You should report it as a bug if it's not doing that on the Beta server. Glad they finally gave Frost and Unholy an AoE RP ability...even though both kind of suck in terms of function/creativity.

Deleted
    Glacial Advance already trigger both Icy Talons and Obliteration. Did you even read the tooltips?

If they are not triggering them, you should report it is a bug.

Now all they need to do is fix the pathing .. or just make it a static animation and let it work in a cone, because the current interation is just garbage..

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Now all they need to do is fix the pathing .. or just make it a static animation and let it work in a cone, because the current interation is just garbage..
    Yep, they had a whole expansion with bad pathing on that talent... now it is time to fix it Blizzard.

the animation should be 3 giant Ice spikes similar to Blade of Vengeance/Wrath (w/e the ret thing is) and increase the radius to 5-6 yrd width front wave that goes out 8 yrds total. It has its pathing issues when used against a wall (to be expected Shockwave still is afftected by this) however the width of the ability is way to narrow right now at 3 yrds.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    the animation should be 3 giant Ice spikes similar to Blade of Vengeance/Wrath (w/e the ret thing is) and increase the radius to 5-6 yrd width front wave that goes out 8 yrds total. It has its pathing issues when used against a wall (to be expected Shockwave still is afftected by this) however the width of the ability is way to narrow right now at 3 yrds.
    Doesnt it still have pathing issues when used towards a small step?
    Last edited by Kaver; 2018-06-26 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Doesnt it still have pathing issues when used towards a small step?
    It get's stuck on random pebbles on the ground and small inclinations..

They should just make it into a scaled down frost version of the command center buff for highmountain that shoots a wave of earth spikes from the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It get's stuck on random pebbles on the ground and small inclinations..

They should just make it into a scaled down frost version of the command center buff for highmountain that shoots a wave of earth spikes from the ground.
    pretty much

On this weeks build of beta, GA pathing is much much improved!
    I haven't had any issues of it getting stuck and spawning behind the deathknight anymore.

Can confirm, in acherus i can hit the target dummies on the sides that are on these tiny ledges. It sometimes even spaws ice on the ledges outside the pit.