anyway to fix this?

i downloaded it then install it and when i double click the desktop icon it does to user account control saying do i want to launch the launcher i click yes then nothing happens. I mean nothing happens

Quote Originally Posted by zeereebow View Post
    i downloaded it then install it and when i double click the desktop icon it does to user account control saying do i want to launch the launcher i click yes then nothing happens. I mean nothing happens
    Other than maybe a graphics card issue. Maybe try updating the driver or even a different driver.

Other than that, that's all I got ATM but with it being just the launcher you are having trouble with it seems graphics is not likely it.

Something I just randomly thought to try. Since you can't get to the launcher to run the repair tool. You could go into the files and delete bitraider. Thats SWTOR streaming software and it sucks to be honest.

Delete that and it should force the repair tool to run. Might help. It might also try to redownload the whole game as well without the streaming part. I did that long ago as I hate bitraider. It has a tendency to screw things up.
    Last edited by quras; 2018-06-29 at 01:15 PM.