Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well, I tried.

A lot of you are crazy denial about many things. Best of luck.

I guess it wouldn't be politically correct to snicker at the fact that one of her tattoos is of Miss Piggy?

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess this is what Natalie Dormer would look like after eating a few truckloads of burgers...

@ the people defending this - get a grip, you crazies. It's blatantly unhealthy behaviour. No reason at all it should be promoted.
    Last edited by Zathrendar; 2018-06-30 at 09:55 PM.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

10+ Year Old Account

A super fat chick on a magazine that I don't read is triggering idiots who aren't forced to buy it.

Cool.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Why not? Why shouldn't those people get to feel good about themselves? What is it to you? Take care of your body how you want and let others do as they want.
    They won't feel good about themselves when they start having to deal with the health consequences that come with it.

Unfortunately, their bad health decisions are also subsidised through the healthcare system, so yeah, it's not just a case of "their business".
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

This is all I have to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    A super fat chick on a magazine that I don't read is triggering idiots who aren't forced to buy it.

Cool.
    Only "triggering" I'm seeing here is the everlasting piss being taken out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man you guys are falling right into the publicity stunt. By pointing out that Ted's is fat so why should she be on the cover...you get people to Wonder, "why is she?" those people then buy the magazine.

At the same time you alert your nemesis, the SJW, feminists, whatever the fuck, to double down in support of Tess and the magazine. I simple "ok" and eye roll is all that's needed if you think it's a stupid cover.

You don't have to give two shits about it. How many people hear even read the magazine...magazines in 2018

Resident Cosplay Progressive

She isn't healthy, and she shouldn't be promoted as such. Obesity isn't a healthy state to be in and pretending otherwise to save someones feelings isn't a good thing. Shaming random obese people who are keeping to themselves is wrong, shaming them when they put themselves into the public sphere for non health related issues is as well, but by putting herself in the public image and promoting the idea that obesity is a healthy state for the body opens herself up to the criticism she wants to avoid and it is a good thing to point out she is wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I guess it wouldn't be politically correct to snicker at the fact that one of her tattoos is of Miss Piggy?
    I just realized it myself and I snorted. Hey, pigs snort. hmmm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Well, it's the same approach Marvel comics and Disney Star Wars have taken...
    If your 'fans' were a bunch of childish, pathetic manbabies who send death-threats every time they didn't like a movie or their favorite gun in <insert name of game> gets nerfed, you'd probably be confrontational too.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I doubt that's a fitness magazine. No month, volume number, issue number, price or upc. Unless its an issue stating what NOT to aspire to, then i can understand why she's on the cover. Varying levels of fitness. Hers being nonexistent.

Thats a health magazine? Like, low health? Like.... execute range? Not sure if shes ready to battle for Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Healthy at every weight" and fat acceptance types should be held in the same esteem as those in the anti-vaccine movement.

IE: They should be considered retarded, ridiculed at every opportunity, and any and all insights they have about anything should be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    "Healthy at every weight" and fat acceptance types should be held in the same esteem as those in the anti-vaccine movement.

IE: They should be considered retarded, ridiculed at every opportunity, and any and all insights they have about anything should be ignored.
    agreed, i remember seeing a documentary about the worlds fattest woman she was like 80 stone or something, she said her goal was to reach 100 stone to prove you can be fat and healthy.

she's in a wheelchair due to her weight she can't walk properly. because thats healthy isn't it too fucking fat to walk, I think what people really hate is fat people who are stupid as they are fat, and that's really impressive because some are really fucking fat!

Its all well and good that she is advocating for people to be happy about their bodies but the idea that you can be healthy at 280 pounds is disingenuous.

The amount of added pressure on her knee joints due to her weight is gonna lead to arthritis within the next few years and I wouldn't exactly call having arthritis at a young age due to obesity a result of being healthy.

Deleted
    Fit people are not my audience.
    Fit people are over.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I fucking love you Theo rofl.

I died laughing when I came back and saw this. The fact that I'm the first to respond makes it even funnier to me xD
    I just can't believe we would have a map of Iran on a fucking beauty magazine, I know the establishment wants war but come....

OMG That is a person.... that is just a human. Wow. Don't I feel silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Most fanbases suck. But star wars is doubling down on the "the force is female" and ignoring valid criticism. Such as a 4th grader could've wrote a better story that the last jedi. I'm having some deja vu between what star wars is doing now and Ghostbusters 2016.

i have no interest in seeing ghostbusters
    Oh you're sexist
    no, it's a remake
    You can't handle women in a male role

Now replace a few words with star wars stuff and you have whats going on right now. After the last jedi god awful writing people are voting with their wallets. Sjw however don't buy or watch anything.
    I wonder how that new Oceans 11 heist movie with and all female cast is going.