Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Ah you'd prefer people quietly give up when Blizzard makes terrible changes?
    No, people prefer constructive criticism instead of petulant whining like a kid who's toy got taken away.

I know that must be a tough concept to grasp so take your time.

Deleted
    "The team is excited about the improvements to the gearing system which gives more control to the player and lessen the impact of randomness."
    "The team is excited about the improvements to the gearing system which gives more control to the player and lessen the impact of randomness."

*Mythic+ chest can give up to 3 random pieces instead of 1 depending on RNG*
    *Masterloot, the literal definition of controlling loot distribution, is removed for everyone*
    *Titanforging hasn't been nerfed at all and is now the defining loot factor with the removal of tier sets*
    *The only actual gearing path is coincidentally tied to the least popular feature in the game as to increase participation rate*

I always wonder if Blizz enjoy lying to the customer. The fact that this statement in particular is such a blatant lie that does not even attempt to cover up its shadiness confirms it.
    Last edited by mmoce1f817744b; 2018-07-01 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    It's pugs, of course. And no, joining a guild is not always the option.
    It's not really a pug if 80% of the players belong to one guild.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Honest question: Do you think they would do something they weren't actively excited about? Seriously, just think about it for just one second. You may not agree with it, but please don't tell me you actually think they are doing something they hate?

It's pugs, of course. And no, joining a guild is not always the option.
    how are you using master loot in a pug?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro989898 View Post
    Some people have forgotten as who is the owner of the Blizzard game.
    You are the kind of customer a company loves to have.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    its really going to only affect the first 2 weeks, or 3, if you are not the top 100guild who race, you really dont need to complain about it, i mean, they just increased the loot from m+ cache, i really do not see a big issue with the personal loot.

maybe when i try it i can feel it, but so far on paper? its really not that bad.

Wait, you mean now I won't have to roll 95 and then watch the item go to someone who rolled 50, without any explanation, and complete silence to me asking why did that happen?! Sounds good to me.
    Because the game should be designed around people who pug. /S
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    You are the kind of customer a company loves to have.
    what a poor judgmental person , can you confirm that i have pre purchased BFA ?? Mr/Mrs/? Poor Judgemental
    Last edited by pyro989898; 2018-07-01 at 08:55 AM.

Blizzard is just so disconnected from the playerbase. I'm always baffled when I read their comical statements.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

You do realise that sentence was about legion legendaries vs azerite gear in bfa.

Deleted

Haha go fuck yourselves Blizzard.

*removes Master loot*
    *Talks about how exciting it is to give more control to the players over their loot and lessen the impact of randomness*
    They're talking about two different things. Master Loot is an aspect of loot distribution, and not loot randomness.

As such, your presentation of the argument is not mutually exclusive or contradictory. The use of RNG in World of Warcraft, in general, is a different topic I'd suggest, and probably a discussion worth having. Somehow, however, I think this thread is merely another angle at which to attack the removal of Master Loot.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    All you people do i bitch lol my God.
    Why do you bitch when I do something?

I was extremely happy when they forced Personal loot on pug raids. I had to jump between so many groups during WoD to pug raids because of ML and loot being reserved / ninja'd so I'm glad that this isn't an issue anymore.

That change made perfect sense because it's a group of strangers, but I see no particular reason to force this in guild runs. The only reason I can think of is some guild members being bullied out of loot to give to other higher ranked members but if something like that happens frequently and you don't agree with it then you're free to change your guild.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    No, people prefer constructive criticism instead of petulant whining like a kid who's toy got taken away.

I know that must be a tough concept to grasp so take your time.
    How can you have over a thousand posts here and honestly believe this?

There is legitimately no difference in how you make your point when the response is always "lulz go away shill/fanboi. You are wrong becoz you are wrong. [insert general insult about how trash the side you don't perpetually stan for is the worst]"

Why even attempt to make a logical argument when its apparently equally as valuable to the majority here just type "I disagree because i do"?

Ah you'd prefer people quietly give up when Blizzard makes terrible changes?
    I wouls rather people act like grown adults giving contructive feedbacl instead of acting like a child telling Blizz to f themselves. Grow up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post

*Mythic+ chest can give up to 3 random pieces instead of 1 depending on RNG*
    *Masterloot, the literal definition of controlling loot distribution, is removed for everyone*
    *Titanforging hasn't been nerfed at all and is now the defining loot factor with the removal of tier sets*
    *The only actual gearing path is coincidentally tied to the least popular feature in the game as to increase participation rate*

I always wonder if Blizz enjoy lying to the customer. The fact that this statement in particular is such a blatant lie that does not even attempt to cover up its shadiness confirms it.
    Methinks you don't even know what the word "lying" means. Lying means that they know the truth but claim otherwise. So, let's see why you are wrong

*Mythic+ - They haven't changed anything other than increasing the number of gear pieces it can give out. It is still giving you what you got before. NO lie there.
    *Masterloot - Only gave ONE person control of loot. Now everyone has control of their own loot drops. No lie there.
    *Titanforging - this is flat out false. They have nerfed it and Azerite gear doesn't do that at all. So, you are the one who is lying.
    *gearing path - Gearing path will be the same as alwayss - NO lie there.

That statement is not a blatant lie. They are excited and are of the opinion it gives more control. You can't lie when you are giving an opinoin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zox2 View Post
    You do realise that sentence was about legion legendaries vs azerite gear in bfa.
    We have less control over Azerite gear than we do Legendaries.

In terms of dungeons, the only place you can get it is in the weekly M+ chest at a relevant ilvl. With 50 pieces available, that would be a 2% chance per week to get the piece of Azerite gear you want if you are guaranteed an Azerite piece in the chest. No farming M+ to make up for bad RNG like you could in Legion.

But we're not guaranteed a piece, its another RNG roll. They've said its "weighted" towards Azerite armor, so lets be generous and say you have a 80% chance of getting a piece in your weekly chest. In the end, that makes it a 1.6% chance of getting the item you want per week, with nothing you can grind to make that chance higher

With the removal of Master loot and tier set tokens, getting pieces through raiding is just as RNG, and may not have all the pieces you want just like Legion dungeons still have BiS stuff.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    If you are mad about mog runs, use the new Legacy Loot option.

I really truly, hate personal loot. It's the most inane shit since MoP. Never mind the idiocy of removing player's choice, but how about the fact that in most cases, personal loot causes people to vendor loot when they get it, cos they may not need it.

No player should ever receive loot they don't need. Should be the most basic freaking thing to get right.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    I really truly, hate personal loot. It's the most inane shit since MoP. Never mind the idiocy of removing player's choice, but how about the fact that in most cases, personal loot causes people to vendor loot when they get it, cos they may not need it.

No player should ever receive loot they don't need. Should be the most basic freaking thing to get right.
    You do know that loot that isn't an upgrade is tradeable right?