The question about 180 days+gift offer that hasn't been revieled

As it is said in the title, we found out there will be some promotion for 180days game time + gift from Blizzard.
    I was thinking to purchase it right now so I can do tower in time still, but what if they don't give me the reward that they are planning to add?
    What do you guys think, should I pay now or nah?
    What do you think they will add as a gift?
    P.S. Sorry for typo in title, I'm not native and it's pretty late in the night ;p

Deleted
    Have we found there will be? if so. cool. there have been similar stuff before hand, i can not recall if it works retroactive.

The 180 day+other isn't out yet afaik?

I'm sure its a mount of some sort and no I wouldn't pay now as I doubt you would get the reward after they announce it.

180 days game time.... /played?

Damn they're gonna need a truck to send all of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Didnt the one year version of it contain Diablo 3 in early MOP?
    Yes. I did it since I normally did the longest sub time since it was like 10-12 a month if you did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    180 days game time.... /played?

Damn they're gonna need a truck to send all of mine.
    No you pay for 180+ days, instad of monthly sub and you get rewarded for it

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you link me to what this is?
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Saphyron View Post
    Can you link me to what this is?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...ta-Build-26926

- - - Updated - - -

Here, so that you see what I've seen

It's just a datamined picture. It might be whatever. Hold your horses

They should throw all kinds of crazy stuff in the files to be datamined like “Ion Appreciation Day”, super mythic mode, a new 3rd faction, factions abolished, a fake map with a new continent on the other side of Azeroth populated by bards and tinkers. Just go ham.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Ask CS on the purchase tab on BNET. They can better answer your questions than anyone on MMOC, and it's pretty much instant replies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Two people were fired. Yet the focus has been squared solely on one of them because.... Vagina?

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Didnt the one year version of it contain Diablo 3 in early MOP?
    Yeah it did back in Cataclysm, if you signed up for the 1 year you got D3 and the Tyreal Charger mount.