Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Blizzard removed Demon hunters soul..

Why blizzard, a more than amazing step forward in legion, and in the end of legion 5 steps back and in BFA a whole village.

The Demon Hunters, Exotic HERO class race wich gave me the excitation to play WOW as if it were 2004 again, a class from the RTS warcraft game.

They were amazing and new, they had their Throw glaive , bleeding powerful with talents , and even better with legendary ( Now everything will be removed)

They had the poweful FEL RUSH,the feeling of an agile class, damaging GREENY flashing ground, now nerfed to the ground , and only works to catch herbs.

AMAZING LOOKING , now with BFA they will be trolled with some weird armors that dont represent them.

They had even weapons with +attack power to demons, also removed during legion, we dont even do more damage to demons than any other class.. why call ourselves demon hunters?

All our TRAITS from our super LEGENDARY weapons removed, core basic skills, now super nerfed or toned down...

So why are they even in this expansion, if youre treating them as a normal class , and there are no demons, there is no sense.

I would have loved a proper ending to the class hall quest, illidan telling us what to do, what to protect, and how, but no.. we were disciples of illidan and he put us in the charge of defeating the legion , and not even 1 line for us, the demon hunter players.

Im not actually playing the game, im unsubbed from many months, and i dont want a super OP class or something, i only wanted they to keep the demon hunter core fantasy in some way, but instead they removed our skills and now we are a simple class more.. i dont felt a demon hunter anymore.

I hope this changes , they said there are changes in 8.1, but ive expected some nice lore to DH's and some tweaking for good since they left us without any kind of AOE, but didnt happened during legion.

SO please if anyone at blizzard class design read this, i hope you guys bring back what is a demon hunter, throwing glaives with bleeding and useful fel rushes, we use fel magic we can use more fel spells for the diversification's sake.

Sorry for my english im not native english speker.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dhalorien View Post
    Why blizzard, a more than amazing step forward in legion, and in the end of legion 5 steps back and in BFA a whole village.

The Demon Hunters, Exotic HERO class race wich gave me the excitation to play WOW as if it were 2004 again, a class from the RTS warcraft game.

They were amazing and new, they had their Throw glaive , bleeding powerful with talents , and even better with legendary ( Now everything will be removed)

They had the poweful FEL RUSH,the feeling of an agile class, damaging GREENY flashing ground, now nerfed to the ground , and only works to catch herbs.

AMAZING LOOKING , now with BFA they will be trolled with some weird armors that dont represent them.

They had even weapons with +attack power to demons, also removed during legion, we dont even do more damage to demons than any other class.. why call ourselves demon hunters?

All our TRAITS from our super LEGENDARY weapons removed, core basic skills, now super nerfed or toned down...

So why are they even in this expansion, if youre treating them as a normal class , and there are no demons, there is no sense.

I would have loved a proper ending to the class hall quest, illidan telling us what to do, what to protect, and how, but no.. we were disciples of illidan and he put us in the charge of defeating the legion , and not even 1 line for us, the demon hunter players.

Im not actually playing the game, im unsubbed from many months, and i dont want a super OP class or something, i only wanted they to keep the demon hunter core fantasy in some way, but instead they removed our skills and now we are a simple class more.. i dont felt a demon hunter anymore.

I hope this changes , they said there are changes in 8.1, but ive expected some nice lore to DH's and some tweaking for good since they left us without any kind of AOE, but didnt happened during legion.

SO please if anyone at blizzard class design read this, i hope you guys bring back what is a demon hunter, throwing glaives with bleeding and useful fel rushes, we use fel magic we can use more fel spells for the diversification's sake.

We still get +20% damage buffs from eating a demon soul. There's just no more demons. That happens when you kill them.

I feel like if you wanted to actually complain to blizzard you should have done it on the battle.net forums and not on MMOC where no one from blizzard will ever read it.

Every class is a "normal" class the only difference is DH start at 98 instead of 1 or 20. Same as DK. When you have to balance a game for competitions the way WoW has to you're not gonna get a "super" powered class. They're all even. Get over it.

Demon Hunters were one of the selling points of Legion. Now it's finished (i.e. been there, done that), and they've moved on.

People forget how Wrath of the Lich King Death Knights played... they were insanely different back then too and changed thereafter in Cataclysm & MoP
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by felrager View Post
    We still get +20% damage buffs from eating a demon soul. There's just no more demons. That happens when you kill them.

I feel like if you wanted to actually complain to blizzard you should have done it on the battle.net forums and not on MMOC where no one from blizzard will ever read it.

Every class is a "normal" class the only difference is DH start at 98 instead of 1 or 20. Same as DK. When you have to balance a game for competitions the way WoW has to you're not gonna get a "super" powered class. They're all even. Get over it.

no, they removed a lot of his skills in BFA AND in legion, im not getting over it cause i had a dh witch could make X and now makes Y

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    Demon Hunters were one of the selling points of Legion. Now it's finished (i.e. been there, done that), and they've moved on.

People forget how Wrath of the Lich King Death Knights played... they were insanely different back then too and changed thereafter in Cataclysm & MoP
    I know they were the selling point.. hell they wouldnt even made another demons expansion if it were not for DHs but i tought they had this Class design, and they removed things from them, as if u remove mutilate or backstab from rogue, or fireball from a fire mage...

They changed his soul for worse, thats why the thread, i know there are others but i wanted mine :P

still exists just removed the bleed talent and replaced it with a Blade Dance DoT talent

still exists, just that the damage was toned down like every other ability ingame

just like everyone else

you have the same aoe as in legion, except you traded your artifact ability for an immolation aura talent
    Last edited by valky94; 2018-07-10 at 07:08 PM.

I really thought the nonsense about “hero classes” being superior to other classes in perpetuity died with Wrath but apparently people still think that “hero class” means they get special treatment forever and ever.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    still exists just removed the bleed talent and replaced it with a Blade Dance DoT talent

still exists, just that the damage was toned down just like every other ability ingame

just like everyone else

you have the same aoe as in legion, except you traded your artifact ability for an immolation aura talent

I wasnt gonna get involved in this thread since most people handled it but no im sorry we do not have the same AoE. Without Raddons and the souls reducing Eye Beam CD our AoE went to the dogs. We can do 1 burst with eye beam and barrage maybe every 2 or 3 pulls in bfa, whereas now i can hypernuke trash every single pull.

Im REALLY hoping we get the eyebeam resets made baseline at some point because it being on 1 specific set of azerite armor that isnt good past entry 5 mans is really lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    I wasnt gonna get involved in this thread since most people handled it but no im sorry we do not have the same AoE. Without Raddons and the souls reducing Eye Beam CD our AoE went to the dogs. We can do 1 burst with eye beam and barrage maybe every 2 or 3 pulls in bfa, whereas now i can hypernuke trash every single pull.

Im REALLY hoping we get the eyebeam resets made baseline at some point because it being on 1 specific set of azerite armor that isnt good past entry 5 mans is really lame.
    better start farming M+ if you want that armor piece then :P

There was a time, my class (paladin) was supposed to be the demon killer class.. They took everything from us. Why you complain for losing something that was stolen from another class.

better start farming M+ if you want that armor piece then :P
    oh the RNG is gonna be great, great like Raddons being the LAST havoc leggo i got. You know the one that really helps make demonic work.

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    There was a time, my class (paladin) was supposed to be the demon killer class.. They took everything from us. Why you complain for losing something that was stolen from another class.
    Since when Paladin was demon killer? It was always about undeads. Name one single thing that DH took from paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    oh the RNG is gonna be great, great like Raddons being the LAST havoc leggo i got. You know the one that really helps make demonic work.
    oh no, having to actually grind gear in an RPG, such a tragedy
    Last edited by valky94; 2018-07-10 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Since when Paladin was demon killer? It was always about undeads. Name one single thing that DH took from paladin.
    In Burning crusade they had abilities for undead/demons only. They had exorcism that could only be cast to an undead/demon. They had evil wrath that would cast multiple exorcism only to undead/demon and stun them. They had other things i cant remember.

In Burning crusade they had abilities for undead/demons only. They had exorcism that could only be cast to an undead/demon. They had evil wrath that would cast multiple exorcism only to undead/demon and stun them. They had other things i cant remember.
    paladins were anti evil, not anti demon though

I only recently started playing Demon Hunter and I don't see there being too much of a nerf in BFA ... Not sure why so many people are complaining about DH nerfs or anything of that nature. I used to be an Enhancement Shaman Main Since BC and they are 100% RNG based now ... ESPECIALLY IN BFA ... they 100% Rely on their traits and what kind of BULL is it that they set the Thunder Wolves to 100% extra Damage for StormStrike per each Wolf and yet you have like a 5% chance for Thunder Wolves..... You either are going to be at TOP DPS or Bottom Fragging below a healer.

oh no, having to actually grind gear in an RPG, such a tragedy
    This isnt grinding. Grinding implies i can slam my face at it till I get it. Getting an item out of an M+ chest randomly could possibly go 14 months and it never RNG out of it, Leggos at some point were guaranteed. This has absolutely no protection and it will completely make or break demonic working well.

paladins were anti evil, not anti demon though
    It was demons and undead. Im sure about it.

Deleted
    paladin anti demon class? what are you smoking ? however i agree these exorcism spells and stun things should have stayed in the game forever as a unique class you are playing, you are supossed to be better at this or that, as the bleed from throw glaive.But we didnt steal anything from your class rofl, if even, the warlocks..

if u remove iconic spells like useless fel rush, glaive bleed, unique weapons traits, the demon hunter is nothing just chaos strike.

And i must remember you that we were created at LEGION expansion, and our tools were there.( not like paladins)

Is like showing a kid a candy then steal from him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shapemeglaiv View Post
    I only recently started playing Demon Hunter and I don't see there being too much of a nerf in BFA ... Not sure why so many people are complaining about DH nerfs or anything of that nature. I used to be an Enhancement Shaman Main Since BC and they are 100% RNG based now ... ESPECIALLY IN BFA ... they 100% Rely on their traits and what kind of BULL is it that they set the Thunder Wolves to 100% extra Damage for StormStrike per each Wolf and yet you have like a 5% chance for Thunder Wolves..... You either are going to be at TOP DPS or Bottom Fragging below a healer.

then you dont know about the dh nerfs... DH was top at 7.1

- - - Updated - - -

still exists, just that the damage was toned down like every other ability ingame

just like everyone else

sorry but you dont udnerstand, when created , the DH fel rush throw glaive bleed and shits were CORE things, now they dont bleed, fel rush does shit damage, and they created the DH around the artifact.. a dumb can see that, if you remove the artifact traits the class is shit, as many people are complaining, stop making opinions of what you have no idea.

There are some class keeping his artifact traits in BFA, others not, like DH's.

PD: During legion fel rush damage reduced by 30% and the glaive bleed 50% +25% on legendary
    Last edited by mmoc7016460edd; 2018-07-10 at 10:39 PM.

1) This is a fan site, doubt anyone from Blizzard will see it.
    2) All classes are having their Artifact talents removed, it's not just DH's
    3) Same thing happened to DKs after Lich King.
    4) Your weapons that "had even weapons with +attack power to demons" were just to help you level up to 100, so you can get your Artifacts in Legion.
    5) All classes are going to feel "Nerfed" compared to how they feel now, that is what happens with a Stat squish. You'll still do the same %'ed based, but the numbers will just be smaller.
    6) You think DH have it bad, Holy Pallies went from nearly the Best Healer all around in game, to Method ranking them the last of the 5 Healers. (Ranked 6th actually as Method Ranked both Holy and Disc Priest above Holy Pally.)

Just a little food for thought. Hell I was and still am a Fire mage, when Legion launched, everyone was Fire. All you saw were Flame Orbs in the class hall. Then they Nerfed Fire Mastery by 50% and you rarely saw Fire mages except in M+ and a few Die hards that were "Fyre4Lyfe".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    1) This is a fan site, doubt anyone from Blizzard will see it.
    2) All classes are having their Artifact talents removed, it's not just DH's
    3) Same thing happened to DKs after Lich King.
    4) Your weapons that "had even weapons with +attack power to demons" were just to help you level up to 100, so you can get your Artifacts in Legion.
    5) All classes are going to feel "Nerfed" compared to how they feel now, that is what happens with a Stat squish. You'll still do the same %'ed based, but the numbers will just be smaller.
    6) You think DH have it bad, Holy Pallies went from nearly the Best Healer all around in game, to Method ranking them the last of the 5 Healers. (Ranked 6th actually as Method Ranked both Holy and Disc Priest above Holy Pally.)

Just a little food for thought. Hell I was and still am a Fire mage, when Legion launched, everyone was Fire. All you saw were Flame Orbs in the class hall. Then they Nerfed Fire Mastery by 50% and you rarely saw Fire mages except in M+ and a few Die hards that were "Fyre4Lyfe".
    2 3 4 6 are false, you still have your fireballs and things, we dont, gameplay removed, and we cant switch to "other dps spec" who have THAT skill