Deleted

Fun AoE Cleave Build - Fun Spec for who have this legendaries

Hi guys.

I just wanted to share a fun build i've been having fun with in Mythic+.
    I only have 940 ilvl but i would love to see a pro using this build and see the results!
    I can only do around 1 200 000 DPS with my gear (in Mythic + AoE heavy environments such as Eye of Azshara or Darkheart Thicket)

The Build

Legendaries:

Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers
    and
    Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice

Talents

Playstyle

Basically you want to use Fel Rush, which gives you momentum buff to use Throw Glaive or Fel Barrage.
    Prioritize Fel Rush when there are a lot of enemies.

The combo when there are a lot of enemies is:
    Fel Rush > Throw Glaive (x2) > Fel Rush > Fel Barrage > Blade Dance > Fury of The Illidary > Eye Beam (all AoE damage)

Wait for when you have 2 stacks of Throw Glaive to use Fel Rush > Throw Glaive (x2)

My results with 940 item level in Eye of Azshara

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to share this play style. Is not optimal but is really funny seeing Fel Rush doing the most damage
    If possible, could a pro player with great item level show the full potential of this build and post Damage Meter?

I know im asking for too much...

But my "Roleplaying self" feels like a kid again

Man, I had the bracers before they got the big dick nerf stick, they started at a much higher %, I was bleeding things for 400k a tick in sub 900 ilvl lol. Damn them ruining our fun!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Man, I had the bracers before they got the big dick nerf stick, they started at a much higher %, I was bleeding things for 400k a tick in sub 900 ilvl lol. Damn them ruining our fun!
    Yeah, they got a huge nerf I think they gave....+50%?
    Anyway, in BfA, goodbye Throw Glaive damage and Bloodlet

Deleted
    Yea i loved this kind of builds.. made me experiment things un dungeons and the bracers were an amazing legendary, Throw glaive... Something something different from chaos strike, Instead they are removing it.. very bad blizzard, we dont need skill removal..we need integration and fun..

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Yeah, they got a huge nerf I think they gave....+50%?
    Anyway, in BfA, goodbye Throw Glaive damage and Bloodlet
    This is why I am jumping away from my DH to my Druid and Survival Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    This is why I am jumping away from my DH to my Druid and Survival Hunter.
    I renewed 2-3 weeks ago after a year off to do some mage challenges. Playing a lot of classes I didn't do much and starting to question whether the double jump mobility & Demonic self sustain for open world is worth the trade off to some other spec synergy & playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    I renewed 2-3 weeks ago after a year off to do some mage challenges. Playing a lot of classes I didn't do much and starting to question whether the double jump mobility & Demonic self sustain for open world is worth the trade off to some other spec synergy & playstyle.
    It is not inherently a bad trade off, it is all about what you enjoy, I will like the DH even in BfA but it is just no longer holding my attention over Survival Hunter and my Druid.

Deleted
    Any pro player willing to test this build and unlock its full potential?

I know im asking for a lot...prob wont happen (^_^)

Goddam you @Unholyground, why did you delete the legendary? Never delete a legendary

- - - Updated - - -

A kind gentleman on reddit replied to me and experimented with the build.
    He said, with luck, it can reach 4m DPS.
    And normally it does 3m DPS.
    Thank you so much to this kind gentleman

You would have enjoyed the beginning of Legion when this build was king, though prepared was taken then because it helped with the momentum buff window. People stopped using it because Bloodlet was nerfed though, and then it because of that the it was no longer worth using such a risky playstyle since fel rushing for dps can potentially get you killed in a raid, or at least make it so you don't have your movement abilities up when you actually need them.

Anyway, I quickly messed around with this on the dummies in the order hall for a couple minutes each, both single target and aoe, and got like 1.5m single target and around 3m on the aoe. Which surprisingly enough is better than I thought it would be since my secondary stats are for tier 21.

For comparison, I get like 2m or more when rng is on my side single target, and 4m or more on aoe with the proper set up. Though again, that is after a couple of minutes, not out of the gate.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-07-10 at 08:43 PM.