Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Keep defending shit game design. Shamans are always broken at the beginning of every fucking expansion. I'm tired of it.
    If you're so tired of it... quit. And stop coming here to complain. So simple. Even a shaman can do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    FThere's a thread going about the performance issues from Legion being carried over into another expansion and the thread is rampant with rabid fanboys defending Blizzard. Like they don't have the money to optimize their game.
    There are dozens of threads rabid haters spew out bile and discontent. Blizzard supporters don't have a corner on blindness.
    I'm a crazy taco.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    I swear, someday I will open a rant post on this forum that will explain with detail what wrong with spec/class and not just use generally vague complain.

Saying spec are unfinished is so wrong. What, you are missing a talent row? One of your spell is NYI?

What the real issue, you didn't get as much changes as other class? Mage got 3 changes and you got 2(fictional exemple)? Losing your weapon make you loose 4 passive and they only gave back 3?

I swear, Blizzard cannot say anything without those forum got flood by dim witted and their own wrong interpretation of quote that should normally be really easy to understand. A Blizzard employ "I like the color green" MMOC OP "Blizzard said they hate the color red, there is not red in green, why would they have said that if they don't hate the color red. The color red is unfinished. I'm going to reroll color".
    no mate ,the problem is that most specs were built with artifacts especially (and legendaries for some specs) as core in mind and now that these artifacts and legendaries had to go they didnt work enough to adjust specs to the situation. The easiest way to go was keep artifact abilities as core and then add some talents for legendaries. But they tried to do something completely new while keeping some talents etc and it just...failed for most specs