Thread: [Movie] Doom

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Oh boy it's the ghostbusters thing all over again. This movie isn't bad because woman, this movie is bad because it looks like it was produced by Syfy. And by bad I mean in a technical sense, I enjoy crap movies so I'll love this.

They decided to go with diversity doom and have some little chick be doom guy. Worthless fucking trash how hard is it to make a film with 50 minutes of some hardcore looking cunt shooting the fuck out of demons?? You'd think it would be the easiest film in the world to make but they just can't help themselves.
    Though whats worse than a woman being the MC to shit on the fans, is that it looks poorer than a made for TV movie from the early 90's.
    Last edited by VanishingAct; 2019-03-16 at 08:39 PM.
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

I'll probably will skip the Doom movie, and just rewatch Hardcore Henry instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    It's kay, this time they can blame it on the angry white males trolls xD

that looks like a really bad 90s movie
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    That movie is so gona flop.

Makes the old movie already better:

You know, I actually kinda liked the Doom movie with The Rock and Karl Urban, if only it was not named Doom.

I don't feel good about this movie. First game adaptation was just the worst, but maybe the second will be better, I'm an optimist about this. Let's see it

10+ Year Old Account
    They could just start a nice animation series since there is stuff enough especially if you start explaining how doom and quake are related.

I assume looking at the tech that quake and the strogg come after the discovery on mars and the invasion of Earth.

No point doing a Wolfenstein series since you already have a good show about that alternative reality.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ya this is Gona flop hard for so many reasons
    the visuals shown In the trailer are garbage
    the majority of films based on games Are horrible even games with rich lore, doom probably has like 5 pages of lore And the whole scientist fks up badly unleashing monsters have been done to death.

Who is this marketed to? The world doesn't need another Doom movie.

Amazing game that i had so many wonderful memories of playing on my schools network with my friends.

Best fucking PVP i ever have experienced.

As for a movie? Well i never saw the one with the rock cause i knew it would be shit (and i hear it was) and i wont see this cause i know this too will be shit.

This is going straight to video...so saying it's going to flop is a nonstarter anyway.