Season 7 announcement missing? PvP/rbg/arena

Anyone has clue whats going on with season 7 season announcement? today is exactly 6 weeks before BFA will be released and considering there is 2 week after season end announcement, what is happening actually? So far last season was over at least 4 weeks before new exp gets released and there was downtime of min 4 weeks , now its simply not happening...any info /ideas?

7+ Year Old Account
    It would probably be prudent to let the day pass without an announcement first. As long as the announcement was made before midnight in their home timezone, they still made it.

Should no announcement be made, i'd take it to assume that the prepatch will be shorter than a month, which is disappointing regardless.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think its safe to say now that pre patch will hit in at least 3 weeks, tops.... we'll, at tops we'll have no pre-patch :v

Maybe they gonna give us 1 week notice. i believe they did this in legion s2? but either its 1 week notice or 2 weeks notice, i think it SHOULD go out next week's reset day

Sure would've been nice to have given us a concrete date Blizz! I need 5 more RBG wins, but given the limited amount of time I have, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get them this week, but with the very real possibility that Blizz is just going to drop it on Tuesday, I've no choice but to rearrange my weekend schedule to get those last five wins.

Is it just a gut feeling about end of season this Tuesday or there are some forums ? Cuz my mate also told me that he heard on stream that ppl think it will end this coming Tuesday

they announced downtime for the 10th at 1 hour like any other tuesday.

prepatch will be 7/17. expect an announcement midweek.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    they announced downtime for the 10th at 1 hour like any other tuesday.

prepatch will be 7/17. expect an announcement midweek.
    Edit: Nevermind, didn't see the other maintenance planned for this Tuesday. Short timeframe so doubtful pre-patch will launch.
    Last edited by Kahyl; 2018-07-08 at 11:34 PM.

I'm thinking if it was the 9/10th, we'd of had more rumblings, 17/16th seems much more likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by ilik2345 View Post
    I'm thinking if it was the 9/10th, we'd of had more rumblings, 17/16th seems much more likely.
    Agreed there ilik, the 17th or whatever time zone you're in seems more likely. This would give them a month to get the prepatch in order and allow all of the prepatch events to hit.

A little on topic: we had an announcement last Thursday to PREPARE for the end of the season ( link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...he-post-season ) - This kind of made a lot of people INCLUDING myself stress out a little that it was possibly ending/prepatch was coming on the 10th.. so I started my arena 3's that night lol - it took me another whole take (7 more hours) to get the rest of the 100 wins in.. OBVIOUSLY I could of got these 100 wins in months ago, but I was kind of holding out so that I wouldn't have to work hard because of inflation etc.

Hope everyone has a great week, and good luck on all of your push's!

See you on the battlefield in BfA