Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Sadly as you see a few pages back, some people only enter with malice, as well as a few other low count ones.
    LOL at the Danish racist who wants people to learn Danish and stop being lazy, now wants special protection for himself because he's too stupid to learn English properly and too lazy to use a grammar check properly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by firthnorth View Post
    No they do not receive "everything". They receive basic subsistence income while adjusting to a society where they have no experience, no connections, no skills. Otherwise they would be on the street and have zero prospect of ever attaining work.

- - - Updated - - -

You can learn to speak basic English on an English-speaking forum. Especially in a thread where you are complaining about foreigners in your own country. It is not as if there are not NUMEROUS tools to enable you to do this: there are many free grammar check programs online. You must be very lazy not to do this: many native English speakers do this as a matter of course.
    Unless your trying to make a point, using capital letters in the middle of a sentence, without a period before said word, is not proper grammar. And I am quite sure, that people who arent native english speakers, do not care all that much about using all sorts of punctuation signs, in order to be as perfect, as you would want us to be. If 99,99% of the individuals, can understand the post, we do not really care about you, and your latest troll account.

Deleted

They receive an integration pay/benefits (A monthly income adjusted depending on their participation).
    They receive housing assistance (A sum of money to either A: purchase house or B: deposit for rental (Depends on family size)).
    They receive an integration cheque (sum of money to get settled).
    They receive support with a business counselor to help them find a job (A person goes out and 'sells' the idea of hiring this person).
    They receive support with education choices.
    Yes and how much does that actually amount to? It will be a very, very tiny fraction of the bailouts your country paid to every banker during the financial crisis. It isn't as if it isn't in any case a sensible advice - people in work pay taxes, people on the street do not.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are unable to actually read what I write, then I question your own ability. I might not be grammatically correct but I sure as hell know that people should be able to read this.
    Do you want me to quote the numerous passages where I defy anybody to work out what you mean? Because there are many of them.

Do you want me to quote the numerous passages where I defy anybody to work out what you mean?
    please speak understandable English on this English speaking forum
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

Deleted
    Yes and how much does that actually amount to? It will be a very, very tiny fraction of the bailouts your country paid to every banker during the financial crisis. It isn't as if it isn't in any case a sensible advice - people in work pay taxes, people on the street do not.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you want me to quote the numerous passages where I defy anybody to work out what you mean? Because there are many of them.
    In 2016 it was 33 billion danish crowns. The numbers for 2017, isnt worked out yet. Bailing out the banks, because they were a bunch of fucking idiots, were necessary, since Denmark, would have capsized, with 3-4 major banks going down. The US, Britain, France plus various other western countries bailed out their major banks aswell, but atleast here in the EU, there were rules placed upon the banks, to "bolster" themselves, with truly massive amounts of funds, in order not to get to a point, where the goverment would have to do another bailout.

Deleted
    If you are unable to actually read what I write, then I question your own ability. I might not be grammatically correct but I sure as hell know that people should be able to read this.
    Let's look at some examples from the first page only of your profiile. You exhibit not just bad grammar, which is common on discussion forums, but you are frequently impossible to understand. I defy anybody to know what you meant by any of these ugly retarded botched sentences.

luckily not recently other than a little too many assaults and fires than needed.

That IS exactly what it is a thing

Development Immigrants (I call them that for this is a topic of two different kinds), gets no help and can integrate.

It has, I don't mind a dog barking, and then I added something that I hated more than that.

It isn't that there is a lack of carrot, some just don't see it tasty enough to leave behind simplicity

If you were in your own country you'd have to attend a re-education camp. You are the worst kind of hypocrite.

Deleted
    I defy anybody to work out what these sentences mean:

luckily not recently other than a little too many assaults and fires than needed.

Development Immigrants (I call them that for this is a topic of two different kinds), gets no help and can integrate.

It has, I don't mind a dog barking, and then I added something that I hated more than that.

It isn't that there is a lack of carrot, some just don't see it tasty enough to leave behind simplicity

These are not just bad grammar, which is common on discussion forums, these are literally impossible to understand. In your country you would be forced to attend a re-education camp as you are arguing others should be. The hypocrisy is vomit-inducing.

Deleted
    "If you are unable to actually read what I write, then I question your own ability. I might not be grammatically correct but I sure as hell know that people should be able to read this."

I defy anybody to work out what these sentences mean, which are taken from the FIRST page only of your profile:

(There are numerous other examples, these are just some of the worst.)

These are not just bad grammar, which is common on discussion forums, these are literally impossible to understand. In your country you would be forced to attend a re-education camp as you are arguing others should be. The hypocrisy is vomit-inducing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafnersbane View Post
    In 2016 it was 33 billion danish crowns. The numbers for 2017, isnt worked out yet. Bailing out the banks, because they were a bunch of fucking idiots, were necessary, since Denmark, would have capsized, with 3-4 major banks going down. The US, Britain, France plus various other western countries bailed out their major banks aswell, but atleast here in the EU, there were rules placed upon the banks, to "bolster" themselves, with truly massive amounts of funds, in order not to get to a point, where the goverment would have to do another bailout.
    Of course we've had to bail out the banks, every damn country had to at a point or another. Bailing out banks isn't even under the same category as this topic.

"If you are unable to actually read what I write, then I question your own ability. I might not be grammatically correct but I sure as hell know that people should be able to read this."

I defy anybody to work out what these sentences mean, which are taken from the FIRST page only of your profile:

(There are numerous other examples, these are just some of the worst.)

I'm sorry, I failed to show enough care about your general statement as you are seemingly unable to keep on topic. This isn't your dream of sounding like a genius, this is a forum. Not some classroom. I would suggest for you to read the rules. Maybe start by educating yourself about the country as well - there is no 're-education camp' in Denmark in the first place.

And where is the hypocrisy again? Me, writing on a online forum about a topic taking place in my own country? Or, is it that my native tongue isn't English (there, nancy) and that is your only point?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You can learn to speak basic English on an English-speaking forum. Especially in a thread where you are complaining about foreigners in your own country. It is not as if there are not NUMEROUS tools to enable you to do this: there are many free grammar check programs online. You must be very lazy not to do this: many native English speakers do this as a matter of course.
    His English is just fine, if you can't understand it then it seems like an issue on your part.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    His English is just fine, if you can't understand it then it seems like an issue on your part.
    To me, this sounds like some well deserved spicing.

(Yes that's an actual gehco quote.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Naw, what I wrote was for Denmark. Asylum seekers get everything handed to them, even more than the danish unemployed.
    I genuinely see nothing wrong with helping people get back on their feet, especially as most Asylum seekers have nothing when they arrive at whatever country takes them in. On the other hand, it takes someone's pride away - bit by bit - to not be able to provide for themselves and their families. I think this is even more pronounced with men than it is with women. Seems like there could be a middle ground - a few months of help, then an understanding that afterwards, you must stand on your own feet. I mean, even here they provide job training and educational assistance to refugees. I imagine that there's more of a push to take advantage of those services here, however, given that we will literally let people be homeless or deport them if they refuse to get a job.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    I genuinely see nothing wrong with helping people get back on their feet, especially as most Asylum seekers have nothing when they arrive at whatever country takes them in.
    The fact that some come without anything of their own, is why Denmark helps so much - and why they expect you to integrate and help the country in return.

On the other hand, it takes someone's pride away - bit by bit - to not be able to provide for themselves and their families.
    An asylum seeking immigrant would already arrive with a shattered pride, which is again why they are given the tools. You have more time to adjust as an asylum seeker due to the help. And they'll be able to take a job if they can integrate.

I think this is even more pronounced with men than it is with women.
    Pride of the male member in the family is a big catalyst in this. Most the reported events are that of male participants. The country isn't expecting them to lay down their pride and give up. Just that they equally participate if they are able to.

Seems like there could be a middle ground - a few months of help, then an understanding that afterwards, you must stand on your own feet.
    For here, there is no real middle ground. You get money until you are able to find a job or higher education - till then, integration pay. Normal immigrants can't claim anything. And integration pay is higher than unemployment benefits.

I mean, even here they provide job training and educational assistance to refugees. I imagine that there's more of a push to take advantage of those services here, however, given that we will literally let people be homeless or deport them if they refuse to get a job.
    Here, everything is laid out for serving. Asylum seekers as well as physical or mentally 'handicapped' people are given a business consultant contact who will by permission from the state, go find you a work placement that'll after a trial become a job. The last thing the country wants to see is homeless people, out of 5.5 million citizens there is 6635 registered homeless.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..