Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Warrior Dps specs at top with warlock specs

Then the rest except...

...at the bottom is Shadow and Elemental.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Vengeance
    Windwalker
    UH
    Frost DK
    Fury/Arms
    Enhancement
    All Warlocks
    Survival
    Outlaw/Sin
    Disc/Holy
    Frost/Fire mage

So basically, most specs bar tanks - which are boring and have always been boring because tanking in WoW is fundamentally boring and stupid.
    From that list alone: Fire feels way worse than on live.

Havoc demonhunters feels great playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucklebear View Post
    I may be a minority here, but I like to change mains each expansion, doing so since vanilla. I’ve been reading class forums, but I don’t have beta access to test for myself. I’m not interested in numbers and tuning, nor do I want this to turn into complaints. Just looking for feedback on which specs have complexity and feel great to play. Bonus if it’s a hybrid!
    I'm doing the same. Have nailed it down to 4 speccs now:

Fury (more fast paced, button smashing) or WW Monk (more relaxed, less button smashing) for melee
    Demo (turret style, tanky pet) or Frost Mage (more mobile while casting, face tanking/kiting style) for ranged

They all feel fluid and well done. Final decision will be dependend if have to play alone (Monk, for faster queues as healer) or if some guys from my old guild join in.

Quote Originally Posted by That guy maybe View Post
    Doing stuff at 110 and 120 will feel drastically different, simply because you don't have the Azerite gear yet.

OP: We can't help you. Classes for the most part play kinda similarly to what they do now, so pick a spec you like now and it'll probably be enjoyable in BFA too
    have you actually played beta? Azerite gear has little to no affect on the actual feel of any spec AFAIK
    The specs I played anyway.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    BM hunter. Without talents it's literally a 3 button rotation.
    They managed to make MM easier than BM ironically

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iNumbers View Post
    have you actually played beta? Azerite gear has little to no affect on the actual feel of any spec AFAIK
    The specs I played anyway.
    - - - Updated - - -

They managed to make MM easier than BM ironically
    Agree. This sounds like someone just parroting the usual nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by salvadorbard View Post
    Agree. This sounds like someone just parroting the usual nonsense.
    Like legitimately most of my traits go "Your X ability does more damage every time you use it, stacking"

Ret in my eyes is extremely limited. 1 baseline AoE ability and it’s a finisher (divine storm), talent options for cleave/aoe is pretty much nonexistant aswell. Being ST oriented is fine but not even having the option to go decent aoe is scary...
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play casters much but I tried the new Demonology lock and it felt extremely fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am pretty sure I am staying with my tankadin and will level with my demo lock on Horde side

- - - Updated - - -

Well we have Consecration, Wake of Ashes and DP, all of which can help with AoE. But I will agree there should be some more AoE potential there, especially considering how much more there is in Legion.
    I'd like Blade of Justice to cleave in 5 yards tbh, it makes sense as an animation. Or to get some multitarget back on Judgment. Or at least some AoE through Azerite traits.
    There are massive issues with talent options though:
    - Consecration only has 30% uptime and it’s stationary, meaning targets will move out of it all the time.
    - Wake of Ashes is a big Holy Power generator and while it does OK burst AoE it doesn’t help sustained aoe/cleave.
    - DP is a 15% chance and it might just be worth taking Inquisition instead for the extra haste and damage amp.
    - level 30 talents could give more holy power to work into Divine Storm but again... it’s so limited and fueled by RNG, which is never good.

Ret will have to rarn its place from ST dps and Burst ST dps alone, can’t even say they bring utility anymore...

Like legitimately most of my traits go "Your X ability does more damage every time you use it, stacking"
    So like.. Literally 99% of the artifact weapons people have been crying about missing? And keep in mind that you've mostly seen the levling traits. We don't know what the traits from the raid will be.

And even the levling traits brings some QoL changes. Seems like you two are the ones "parroting the usual nonsense" here.

Deleted
    Only tried the DPS so far but I'm having fun with:

Windwalker (even though not as much as with Legion)
    Survival (but only with the Tip of the Spear and Wildfire Infusion talents because gameplay is way more demanding this way)
    Fury Warrior (SPEEEEED)
    Balance Druid (actually the RNG is a good addition and the talents are more fun)
    Markmanship (kinda at least, way more than in WOD/Legion I never got into the Vulnurable stuff)
    Ele + Enhancement Shaman (I don't get the hate for it, I'm having fun but it's all subjective)
    Frost + Unholy DK (Pillars are more fun now and it's a nice burst spec... as for Unholy it gladly barely changed compared to Legion which is a good thing cause Legion Unholy rocks)
    Demo Lock (moa demons and without annoying empowerment spamming)

Well increasing HoPo generation is dangerous for the tuning of ST. And I agree DP is not likely to be picked. Consecration is probably the best chance to get decent sustain by changing it so we can have full uptime.
    Well Consecration currently sits at 6sec duration an 20sec CD as a talent.., I wouldn’ hold my breath for a change.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I said in the next post I made, the trait for bdks to get more boneshield stacks actually makes the spec fun to play, and absolutely changes how it feels

Deleted
    I just love the concept of Wildfire Infusion; a talent that behaves differently randomly and forces you to adapt to it with every use.
    Yeah easily one of the best designed talents right now.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Windwalker feels like shit.
    Mark of the Crane is capped at 5, blackout strike hits like wet noodle, new cd reduction mechanic on blackout kick and fof feels useless with such a slow energy and chi regen.
    Fist of the white tiger, a baseline ability in Legion is now a talent on the same tier as energising elixir i haven't seen any exciting Azerite traits at all.
    I've played ww since the day it came out and it never felt this bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vkpush View Post
    So like.. Literally 99% of the artifact weapons people have been crying about missing? And keep in mind that you've mostly seen the levling traits. We don't know what the traits from the raid will be.

And even the levling traits brings some QoL changes. Seems like you two are the ones "parroting the usual nonsense" here.
    Stop spewing this bullshit already. You can see every single trait on uldir gear from journal.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Deleted
    I had great fun with the following specs:

Arms warrior
    Demonology Warlocks (only did some dummy testing, tho)
    Mistweaver monk (most engaging healer bar none).
    Brewmaster monk

Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    Subjective question will get subjective answers. What feels good to some might not to others. Jump on the PTR.
    Why don't you give your subjective answer instead of this useless post which creates trash and nothing else? I am here to read other people's subjective opinion.

Arms and Fury plays and looks a dream.

Deleted
    Warrior DPS specs seem to be quite good. I also really enjoy Havoc with Fel Blade / First Blood / Momentum combination, way better then the mostly just spam Chaos Strike stuff.