Question Future of Legion's Gold missions & PVP worldquests in BFA

Hello,

I'm not on the beta, so I couldn't check this by myself, but I'm wondering what will happens when the prepatch/bfa will hit the live to the gold missions & warden towers.

- If this will work like WOD mission, the gold reward will be taken off from the Legion mission, so the players doesn't feel they "have to" grind ressource from Legion to keep the gold making process going.
    - So the gold missions will shift to the BFA equivalent.
    - The Legion's gold missions will award another thing. If that's the case, what will be this "thing" ?

Can anyone confirm if those are true or not ?

Regarding Legion pvp worldquest :

- Would those Legion PVP worldquest still be running after the launch of BFA ? If yes, it will still reward the same amount of honor ? And can we still get Honor Marks from those ? (to know if I'm going to stockpile some order hall ressource to validate those missions with the free WQ).

Thank you for your inputs

The gold missions should only be removed upon actual launch not when pre patch hits because you basically will still be doing legion content with bfa system updates.

edit: well on beta there are no gold missions anymore but we are basically playing launch version there not pre patch so these cannot be confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Felkor View Post
    Hello,

- Would those Legion PVP worldquest still be running after the launch of BFA ? If yes, it will still reward the same amount of honor ? And can we still get Honor Marks from those ? (to know if I'm going to stockpile some order hall ressource to validate those missions with the free WQ).

Thank you for your inputs
    The free WQ item will not be usable.