Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ababmer View Post
    You all speak like players who never cleared Naxx or reached rank 10 pvp
    You speak like someone who wasn't even born when WoW came out :,,,)

Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    That's not being a fanboy, that's knowing who on your team is worth taking along, and who on the enemy team you needed to watch out for.
    Not speaking strictly PVP here.

But yes, we have fanboys keeping track of the best players of PVE/PVP and only playing based on what those players say. And in PVP, people obviously still get to know names of dangerous players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    You speak like someone who wasn't even born when WoW came out :,,,)
    Yep, once again I encounter people with strong - incorrect - opinions on the game who didn't even get through Naxxramas,

You're unqualified to have opinions on the topic matter purely because you, and others, didn't experience said content.

Did you manage to get through black wing lair deary?
    I've gone through much more difficult, harder tuned raids than that before doing it on a Private server, so don't you worry.

Yep, once again I encounter people with strong - incorrect - opinions on the game who didn't even get through Naxxramas,

You're unqualified to have opinions on the topic matter purely because you, and others, didn't experience said content.
    Absolutely did, but I'm honestly just reflecting your own mentality back at you at this point. Obvious troll is obvious - enjoy!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, you guys really dont know how to read graphs.

Vanilla was gaining at a faster rate, the introduction of cross server technology coinicded with the steady decline and now death of the game.
    "Wow, you guys really dont know how to read graphs." - says the guy who doesn't understand the simple principle of correlation =/= causation.

It RUINS server identity, NONE OF IT, not in battlegrounds, not in anywhere.

DONT YOU DAREE
    Weren't you pretending to be a blizzard employee in two other threads? Kid, you've got a lot to learn if you forget your own identity when trolling this easily.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    I've gone through much more difficult, harder tuned raids than that before doing it on a Private server, so don't you worry.
    Dont comment on PVP if you clearly couldnt pvp

Wow, you guys really dont know how to read graphs.

Vanilla was gaining at a faster rate, the introduction of cross server technology coinicded with the steady decline and now death of the game.
    Can't tell whether you're a bad troll or just ignorant. Your so called rate of increase assumes an infinite pool of new interested players, something that doesn't exist in reality.

Dont comment on PVP if you clearly couldnt pvp
    Hahahah, you truly must have massive success in Classic seeing as how you can't even tell the difference between PVE and PVP.

Deleted
    That's why vanilla had more subs, LOL
    Clearly. Not because of the game content but not having cross realm. Also you do realize cross realm bg's were in game ever since vanilla right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    Hahahah, you truly must have massive success in Classic seeing as how you can't even tell the difference between PVE and PVP.
    I hit rank 14 in vanilla and #1 in world 2v2 of our combo Europe Arena - your opinions are uneducated in comparison

I hit rank 14 in vanilla and #1 in world 2v2 of our combo Europe Arena - your opinions are uneducated in comparison
    Sure you did kid, sure you did.

To be fair, should they take opinions from literally the 0.01% (Not exact numbers, you know what I mean), or the vast majority of people playing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you manage to get through black wing lair deary?
    This thread has been amusing OP. Thank you! Last time I saw something get shit on as hard as you in this thread was when I parked my car under a tree.

Deleted
    Should not be a problem since there will only be a single server anyway.

Also, #NoChanges. Fuck anyone who even questions the unbridled PERFECTION that is vanilla.
    Last edited by mmoc0545cb7e4e; 2018-07-04 at 03:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    This thread has been amusing OP. Thank you! Last time I saw something get shit on as hard as you in this thread was when I parked my car under a tree.
    Please stay on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadpants View Post
    Should not be a problem since there will only be a single server anyway.
    Nah, it would be 2 - 5 at most probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please stay on topic.
    Nah. You left topic as soon as you said Classic had more subs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Nah. You left topic as soon as you said Classic had more subs.
    Classic was on track to having more and we all know it