Had a fucking amazing opening.

63 packs, got Myra as my free legendary
    Dr Morrigan
    Zerek
    Mecha'thun
    Boomship
    Golden Whizzbang
    and Golden Dr Boom absolutely amazing can't wait to try some decks out

Thinking at the moment a combo rogue. Mecha'thun warlock, mech warrior. might craft electra for maly shaman and the best deck ever full golden whizzbang deck xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Seeing some interesting and fun decks in the ladder right now.

Already more fun than Witchwood, imo!
    So far I've only faced hunters and warlocks that aren't playing any new cards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to give everyone an update on golden whizzbang, he gives you a full golden deck as well as golden hero portrait and hero power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Watched J4ckieChan make some really nice looking Shuffle Rogues too so might give those a whirl.
    has he got a tick? He does this thing when he makes himself laugh and goes *BLEEEEHH*. r8 annoying.

just been playing spell hunter with 1 new card until the meta settles down. Zoo lock seems dirty still.

Got boomship, dr boom and some druid thing as my legendaries from 3000gold of packs.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    has he got a tick? He does this thing when he makes himself laugh and goes *BLEEEEHH*. r8 annoying
    It's "DUHP!" for what it's worth lol. Apparently it's like a streamer tick, does it less irl but gets played up on stream for some reason he can't fathom.

If you got Boomship and Boom try Warrior. I'm playing OTK and Recruit atm, got a positive winrate with both.

Having a lot of fun with Token Shaman. Part of that is high rolls on Storm Bringer. I've also been having fun with Thijs' Luna Mage. Even if you don't get 1 mana Alex, Maly, or Antonio idas the deck still plays well. I've been toying with adding Simulacrum for more lols.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have been playing "Espionage Rogue" in dumpster rank legend(500-600) and its really fun. Have been trying out 15-20 different decks so far, most have been shit tier, but some are showing some potential.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played OTK Malygos rogue today with 50% winrate, either you draw the pieces before they kill you or you don't.

Might try Mechathun tomorrow.