Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    @Hubcap saw it on 9gag thought it might be a joke but seems to be real. though isn't it kinda late or maybe it can be very useful if it can pass through the cave if the cave happens to flood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    @Hubcap saw it on 9gag thought it might be a joke but seems to be real. though isn't it kinda late or maybe it can be very useful if it can pass through the cave if the cave happens to flood.
    That was more or less stevenhos suggestion earlier in this thread.

If there was full footage of the cave up to where they are stuck we would have a better idea of the problem. I thought when they said tight fit, it was like the guy that got stuck in one of my other threads.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Was this posted already? There's an actual kid inside that cylinder.
    Thanks now I’m Gona have fken nightmares about being stuck in one of those, underwater + unable to move complete hellos
    That thing at best seems like a bad publicity stunt and at worst a dumb late idea,
    besides wasn’t there area in this cave that was so tight they had to take off their scrub tanks to get passed? I can just imagine that stupid thing getting wedged somehow

They're up to six now.

Apparently the first thing the rescued kids did is ask for some kra pow.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/fo...abedebf66dcaa6

...Looks pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Jesus, does this asshole even need to use this tragedy for his own PR needs?
    You know it might well be genuine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    They're up to 8 out now.
    ^_^

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Jesus, does this asshole even need to use this tragedy for his own PR needs?
    Trying to help and offering resources is now grounds for being an asshole? Are the Thai Navy SEALs also assholes? Just want to know who's help constitutes good and who's help constitutes assholery.

Quote Originally Posted by Orz View Post
    As someone else pointed out they did it was called 'The 33' but this has all the hallmarks to make a very good movie indeed.

You have a cheap movie to make, a very enclosed claustrophobic feel, you have 2 heroes that can be played by British actors, you have the tragic hero in the Thai Navy Seal and you hopefully have the happy ending where everyone is saved.

This has Hollywood movie written all over it!
    Done. Except it's six British ladies stuck in a cave with blind naked mutants

They have all been rescued!!
    Wheee!!

Cheers

So apparently they didn't swim them out like everyone seemed to think they had done. They actually put them on stretchers and carried them along the cave floor underwater while they were most likely under the effects of anesthesia.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ndt...akamai-rum=off

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox...boys-stretcher

Deleted
    have they got any spooky cave diseases?

also LOL at elon musk, such a cunt.

Nice too see Elon calling the rescue diver a pedo : https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1018494440648859648

Just thought i'd bump so we can enjoy this utter cunt.
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2018-07-15 at 04:00 PM.