Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post
    Sorry for wounding you with the truth.

Oh, I just tamed a Snowy Owl about 30 minutes ago. Let's talk about how awesome and relevant that is to any one of you fuckers that is! It's WoW related, so it MUST be worth talking about!!!
    Doing LFR all day is making you a real bitter person, id recommend u stop with that
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

this alright guy is a fucking clwon lmao

The scaling is actually crazy on such high levels. +1486% hp and dmg. Apparently a 31 would be +1645% (I heard). You can see them almost getting oneshot on Maiden even with the new traits that boost HP and defensive gear on :O. Highly doubt it was possible before the artefact change.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2018-07-05 at 07:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you didn't complete it in time, it doesn't really count imo

It is still impressive to finish a +30 at any time to be sure, but one is a new world record, one isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Not a world first 30 actually. Missed it by 6 hours.
    The whole point is wrong, but other people stated that, but even assuming the gibberish you post woud be right, it woud still be wrong since with that logic in mind they woud've missed it by aprox. 16 days https://raider.io/mythic-plus/season...-30-the-arcway , thing is nobody cares about those keys since most groups don't even finish the 30, they just abort and do the 29 again.

So it all comes down to you being wrong twice in a post that only has 9 words and 2 numbers GJ

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Exactly. Anyone could do a "world first" any difficulty if they wait for cds and timers.

This isn't a semantics discussion or opinion discussion. When running for world firsts, you have to abide by the rules. The rules for a mythic+ world first is to do it within the time limit. No exceptions. This group got the world first. Period. Its not an opinion statement, its a fact. Someone who tries to argument semantics on it or say "but technically" is not someone who grasps this.

Its like 5 people are racing. Each one goes separately and they need to pass the finish line before the time runs out. They have the option to finish the race, or if they think they can't complete it in time, bow out and try a lower race to re-qualify for the higher race. The first three guys try their best, but discover they wont beat the timer. They bow out and go back to the lower race. The 4th guy decides to say screw it, and passes the finish line. He doesn't beat the timer, but hes the first to pass the finish. The 5th guy passes the line too, while staying on time. Who gets the credit for winning the race? The answer is obvious and its the same one for mythic +.

Congrats on world first. Wish you wouldn't have given method the credit though. You guys deserve the credit.
    Well I wouldn't say anyone, 5 random players who do like 50% of the dps they should for their gear would maybe be able to kill trash with all cds, but would wipe endlessly to first boss in a +30. You still have to be really good to complete a +30 even if it takes you 2-3 hours. Of course in time is way more impressive, but you also gotta remember that to even get a +30 key means they did a +29 in time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crazy. My random groups struggle with keys half that number lel.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post
    Sorry for wounding you with the truth.

Oh, I just tamed a Snowy Owl about 30 minutes ago. Let's talk about how awesome and relevant that is to any one of you fuckers that is! It's WoW related, so it MUST be worth talking about!!!
    Go write a thread about how you caught a Snowy Owl then, and stop derailing a thread discussing something you don't care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Melancolie View Post
    If you order a pizza on saturday night and you get it wednesday afternoon, would you consider it a succesful delivery? It WAS delivered to you after all?

Obviously only completed keys count, everything else is irrelevant. Long story short, it's World First +30 key.
    Omg... this was the best metaphor I've seen.... man that must be one hell of a nasty pizza "sorry, it got lost between my seat cushions"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tr1n1ty View Post
    The whole point is wrong, but other people stated that, but even assuming the gibberish you post woud be right, it woud still be wrong since with that logic in mind they woud've missed it by aprox. 16 days https://raider.io/mythic-plus/season...-30-the-arcway , thing is nobody cares about those keys since most groups don't even finish the 30, they just abort and do the 29 again.

So it all comes down to you being wrong twice in a post that only has 9 words and 2 numbers GJ
    Thank you for the clarification. So this is actually world third +30 then?

I was not aware of the world first +30 two weeks ago in arcway.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    Well I wouldn't say anyone, 5 random players who do like 50% of the dps they should for their gear would maybe be able to kill trash with all cds, but would wipe endlessly to first boss in a +30. You still have to be really good to complete a +30 even if it takes you 2-3 hours. Of course in time is way more impressive, but you also gotta remember that to even get a +30 key means they did a +29 in time.
    Even given that being true, my point remains. Completing in time is a requirement for the world first. Otherwise again, anyone could have gotten it by now since I am sure there are Plenty of groups stuck on +30.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    The scaling is actually crazy on such high levels. +1486% hp and dmg. Apparently a 31 would be +1645% (I heard). You can see them almost getting oneshot on Maiden even with the new traits that boost HP and defensive gear on :O. Highly doubt it was possible before the artefact change.
    You are right, the bosses on fortified are 100%+1486%=1586%. (100% corresponds to the difficulty of base mythic dungeon, and it's +1486% on top of that). That's nearly 5 times harder than bosses in +15.
    The trash is even harder, since it was a fortified week.
    You can get the base difficulty (before tyrannical/fortified multipliers) of +30 by computing 1.1^{29}=1586%. Similarly, you can check that the base difficulty in +31 is 1.1^{30}=1744%. Every next key level is 10% harder than the previous one.
    Last edited by ID811717; 2018-07-05 at 10:51 PM.

Found this: only +31 key that ever existed in the history of Legion for now. (on tournament realm 30 was the cap).

Lmao and its Halls where you probably couldnt even kill first boss. I expect funny things with the prepatch balancing. Maybe we see +31 in Legion done?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are people honestly questioning the validity of this video? If it isn't completed in time then its just irrelevant, the timer is there for a reason lol. So ofcourse in time > just completing it because if that were the case you could simply wait 10 mins between every trash pull for lust, and deaths would not matter either, this stuff should be common knowledge :P

Personal opinion doesn't really matter. The fact is a 30 was completed prior to this group's completion.

Did they get the 30 on time? No but they still completed it.
    Not in time doesn't count. Not in the community nor in the game itself. I don't know if you have played the game 2 years ago at which the m+15 server first achievements were a thing. You didn't got the server first achievement by just clearing the 15, you got it by doing it in time.

You cannot win a race by loosing.... even the game tells you if you don't do it in time that you are a god damn looser....

All the high key pushers are aiming for (real) world firsts. Can you explain why the team which didn't made it in time didn't announced their "world first"? Because it wasn't.
    Last edited by Millyraynge; 2018-07-06 at 07:55 AM.

Deleted
    nvm, cba losing 7yo account to some gifted person
    Last edited by mmoc4434eb5e25; 2018-07-06 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Are people honestly questioning the validity of this video?
    Not "people", just 1 guy, and the video is even titled "first in time 30" only the thread title here doesn't say "in time" and that's the whole point of nitpicking. You can clearly see both on video title and on thumbnail pic "level 30 in time".

Also there was a raider.io contest for first in time +30 run, and it stated in the rules of the contest it needs to be in time. Most annoying part is raider.io put the contest winner in their discord but not on their website. Why would you make it so damn hard to find.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Not "people", just 1 guy, and the video is even titled "first in time 30" only the thread title here doesn't say "in time" and that's the whole point of nitpicking. You can clearly see both on video title and on thumbnail pic "level 30 in time".

Also there was a raider.io contest for first in time +30 run, and it stated in the rules of the contest it needs to be in time. Most annoying part is raider.io put the contest winner in their discord but not on their website. Why would you make it so damn hard to find.
    I guess that guy is just so far out of the loop he must be dizzy. If I see world first 30 I'm not thinking completed, I know it means in time. Goodness me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    I guess that guy is just so far out of the loop he must be dizzy.
    That guy is so dizzy that even the link he provides himself doesn't even support his opinion (which he calls fact).

https://raider.io/mythic-plus/season...boards#content

https://raider.io/mythic-plus/season...boards#content

Maw of Souls is by far the harder dungeon. No one had even completed a +28 or +29 Maw prior to the world first.

Deleted
    It's insane to think that somebody cleared it all IN TIME. I don't care if it's world first, I find it impressing no matter how you look at it.