Deleted

Easiest tank for bfa?

Hi there

Want to use my 110 boost on a tank to play as my alt for bfa.
    Heared druid and pala are pretty easy to play for m+ and normal/hc raids.
    Is that true?

Deleted
    Demon Hunter seems to do very well, especially in Mythic +. But you have to level the DH iirc. Besides that, from what I've seen from streamers, Paladin seems to be very decent at tanking.

The tuning is not yet done I believe. I'd go with DH, for being easiest tanks.

What do you mean by that anyway? Lowest skillcap? Being able to tank everything equally good?

Deleted
    Tank droid is doing well and is easy to play, Demon Hunter is a lil' bit more tricky but still simplier than the others.

Their main defensive cooldown aren't "weird" to use or require taking damage in a timed window before hand to be effective.

Enraged frenzy is a flat heal based on stamina, ironfur is a direct armor bonus.

Soul Cleave on papper is annoying to use, but with the "lesser crystals" from shattered souls and the fact that you still spam the shit out of it whatever it's optimaly charged or not it's k, Demon spike is a direct armor + parry bonus, super straightforward too.
    Last edited by mmoc7a74b927b4; 2018-07-06 at 09:22 AM.

Imo Druid is pretty simple to play. But at the same time I find it extremely boring hence the reason i won't touch druid as a tank. At least not in the beginning.

But if with "easy" you mean not complicated to play then druid sure is the way to go imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    The tuning is not yet done I believe. I'd go with DH, for being easiest tanks.

What do you mean by that anyway? Lowest skillcap? Being able to tank everything equally good?
    Skillcap doesnt matter, it should be easy to play, and not to reactive like monk tanks are.
    Rush in the lobs - push 3-4 buttons so i could keep my eye on boss mechanics ground effects and so on.
    I dont want to push 10 reactive buttons to be able to survive.

I know it sounds... sad. But i want to chill with my tank alt

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    Skillcap doesnt matter, it should be easy to play, and not to reactive like monk tanks are.
    Rush in the lobs - push 3-4 buttons so i could keep my eye on boss mechanics ground effects and so on.
    I dont want to push 10 reactive buttons to be able to survive.

I know it sounds... sad. But i want to chill with my tank alt
    Sounds like druid would be the way to go for you

WoWClass Brewmaster = new WoWClass();
    var easyTank != Brewmaster;
    Last edited by thesmall001; 2018-07-06 at 09:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    != Brewmaster;
    Are you implying Brewmaster are simplier to play than Bears and Edgy boyos?

Quote Originally Posted by Warpten View Post
    Are you implying Brewmaster are simplier to play than Bears and Edgy boyos?
    Nope != is symbology for NOT

You could go Druid or Pala if you want a healing off-spec available for your alt. It's always nice having access to other roles without having to level up/gear another class.

I'd definitely recommend just trying them out for yourself though. You can log into the beta/ptr or wait for the prepatch to try them out and pick the one you like the most. I'd ignore numbers for now, go with what feels good for you.

I'd probably put paladin at the bottom just because they are the only one that cannot be night elf. Night elf will be so useful in BfA because if you play in PvP mode, you can shadowmeld / potion of deepholm to get out of trouble. Admittedly that is not specifically about tanking but is actually a huge quality of life factor for general day-to-day gameplay.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    These types of threads rarely produce the desired outcome. Please check online resources and/or the class-specific subforums if you have further questions. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead