Poll: Did you use Vantus Runes?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

Question Did you use Vantus Runes in Legion?

These things were supposed to give a little boost to inscription since it's pretty much a dead profession with shoulder enchants being moved to vendors and major glyphs removed altogether. I didn't see many people use them throughout Legion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only on progression, so probably less than 50 in total.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

My guild did, but it was not very often. Every single time we decided to use a vantas rune we killed the boss on the first pull after use. It really felt to me more like a placebo than doing anything useful. Limiting to one vantas per week sucked.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I didn't even know they were a thing, I had to look them up.

Yeap, Progression only.

Yes for progression obviously.

Used them on Mythic prog, on the current boss we were stuck on (PK > Imonar > Kin > etc). That boost was always welcomed.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

yeh... no shit.

Hell yeah we did, for a few bosses in progression and the early runs for The Chosen. The early versions where they were 1 per boss kinda sucked once they made them good for the entire raid and let you pick the boss you used them on they became more useful.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Only on Mythic prog/bosses we've killed once that still gave us issues (Aggramar). Other than that, there's no real point to them. Heroics? Don't make me laugh.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I harassed my guild so darn much to use them but I'm confident we'll hit BFA and still have half the darn things left in the guild bank, ready to be vendored.

I mean for mythic progression it'd be dumb to not use such easily available power boosts,we used one for each week of progression for each tier

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes on every end boss/brickwall boss and always on the end boss of each tier once on farm.

Deleted
    Had one used every week, no point wasting what is a pretty substantial buff to the entire raid - even outside of progression I think we used them on Kin'garoth even when working on Vari / Coven because the dps checks there were negligible.

Ended up making a unique rank for our guilds scribe just so he had free reign in the gbank to craft a set each week from the herbs in there.

My guild did when we were trying to get past a couple bosses here and there, but not much else.
    I mean, I did use them on some bosses even when we weren't progressing or wasn't asked to... but because I had a scribe and wanted to craft some stuff with it instead of just having it gathering dust.

7+ Year Old Account
    My guild used them on mythic prog bosses, although we made them ourselves we didnt buy them of the ah
    Scarlet Briar: Let's play "Giant club vs. Overripe Fruit." I'll be the club.

Scarlet Briar: Careful now. Death by cannonball would be funny, but killing you myself is actual fun.

if you didn't your guild isn't trying hard enough lol.

We used them for progression bosses, whichever we were stuck on that week. Why not? Gold is easy and several guildies could make them.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Never used them.