Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Item - Warrior T10 Melee 4P Bonus Increases all damage you deal by 5%. 4%.
    Why?

Rated Battleground - Level: 120 Level: 110. Players: 5-10. Rated players: 10.

is what is written there

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    And the beta is still so far behind. Most of the bugs what I have reported still in the game. There is no class balancing. What a joke... Feels like another WoD exp.
    The Battle for Azeroth BETA still feels rougher around the edges than previous BETA's. I've only been a part of the BETA's since Mists of Pandaria so I can't really say anything about how the Cataclysm, Wrath of the Lich King and The Burning Crusade felt right before release.

Warlords of Draenor didn't feel this rough with just tops 14 days before development has to freeze to finalise the release build. Neither did Legion or Mists of Pandaria. Does that mean it will be all wacky for release? Only time will tell. Warlords of Draenor was at its best at release, it was the complete lack of content patches afterwards that made the expansion disappointing and of course the fact that time-travelling is such a horrible premise for anything...

What I can't understand is why they had to give us a release date so early. They have already said that a lot of the class changes and balancing will be pushed back to the first content patch (8.1) and we still notice a bunch of bugs right before the release has to go Gold.. Why release it the 14th of August and not just push it back to September-October and have it all ready for release?

Why is there such a pressure for the expansion to be released as early as August? At release is normally the peak of the game. If they mess it up for the release a bunch of people will be gone immediately and won't come back for 8.1.. Just take your time and do it right like Blizzard used to do back in the day. This whole release keeps feeling really rushed and the current BETA builds seems to understate that.

Hopefully it will all be good and dandy for release, but I'm starting to have my doubts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    Your type of people support COD and other games... No. don't buy the game, guys. Wait a few months, maybe a year and see if they fix anthing. I will post a full list about the bugs what I've found on reddit so people can see how the devs don't really care...
    That has always been the case so it doesn't really change the fact that the BETA still feels somewhat buggy and rough around the edges compared to the previous BETA's this close to release. Sure, no-one can say anything for certain until we have the release build but there sure is reason for being sceptical.

Coren Direbrew - Defeat the jealous Coren Direbrew to stop his incessant attacks upon the Brewfest festivities. Map: Blackrock Depths. Level 20-120. Suggested level: 110. Roles: 1 tank/1 healer/3 damage.
    I was curious if Brewfest would change with Dark Iron officially joining the Alliance, I'm pleased to see that Coren Direbrew will continue to play a role in the holiday!

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    I was curious if Brewfest would change with Dark Iron officially joining the Alliance, I'm pleased to see that Coren Direbrew will continue to play a role in the holiday!
    Looking forward to taking a Dark Iron Dwarf there to confront him!

Spelling mistake on the page,

It was later confirmed that this was a document faked my a fan,
    Should read it was later confirmed that this was a document faked by a fan,