Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Yes, here in Germany we don't casually chant Sieg Heil. It is always seen in a Nazi context. It can of course be used by non Nazis when parodying Nazis or portraying Nazis in film, but again, the context is always Nazis.

No, Allahu Akbar is a phrase used by pretty much all Muslims and is only used in a terrorist context when used by actual terrorists.

Like, I don't know what to tell you, you show a complete lack of understanding of what you are talking about.
    You got me on this one. TIL that people in the religion of Islam are not necessarily Islamists.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Who is "you guys"?
    Right wingers.

(I'm still trying to find your response to my post about your Sieg Heil and Allahu Akbar comment).
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post49704150

Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    Who? Me? No I believe that was an idioy racist who shot him.

MLK wanted a non-divided USA. And a divided USA is what he got thanks to the outrage the media and his own mislead people caused not long after his death.
    The Right. Nah, America is divided cuz racists. Who you defended. Like the dude who shot 9 black people in a church.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    MAGA is a direct attack on liberalism and the ideology of the left. If you think it means anything else, you have major issues.
    So when Bill Clinton said it he was attacking liberalism and the ideology of the Left?

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

You made it pretty clear that you are on the side of white supremacy throughout this thread. Dehumanizing Latinos and cheering their abuse. Justifying horrendous hate crime murder. etc. etc.

I see whites, blacks, asians, latinos for what they are. Humans. People. I don't give a fuck about the minor details
    Excuse me? Lmao
    I'm not even white to begin, idiot.
    Nor do I care about them being Latino?
    If they were in our shoes and we were in theirs, my stance would be the same. They should take care of themselves first before letting us in. Because clearly, if they were in the exact same situatuon as us, they are in now way capable of putting others first.

It isn't me who dehumanize them. It's their parents.
    Once in a home and living off said cheques, they let their poorly parented children behave like rodents on the streets and they'll eventually grow up to be as trashy as their parents.

Taking up homes and money that could belong to those truly in need of it and could eventually get back up on their feet.

Asylum seekers can eat shit right now for all I care. Until there is plenty of fucking room and money to go around, I couldn't care. Not until our homeless are taken care of. Not until a job can be secured for my friends family and neighbours. Not until homes go back down to a suitable pricing.

Here is a solution to both the left and right's problems: Overpopulation. Deal with that, and maybe we can help out those in need.
    Lol. Like I don't even have to dismantle your shit. The bigotry and hatred speaks for itself.

Right wingers.
    OK, in that case, I don't think any of "us" care about Jesse Jackson's opinion. At least no "Right-Wingers" I know.

~ Daryl Davis

Right wingers.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post49704150

The Right. Nah, America is divided cuz racists. Who you defended. Like the dude who shot 9 black people in a church.
    America is divided because people like you that throw your shit at the colour red. It's divided because the media deems it profitable. It's divided because two sides are trying to be louder than the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Like I don't even have to dismantle your shit. The bigotry and hatred speaks for itself.
    You've resorted to trolling. How sad

America is divided because people like you that throw your shit at the colour red. It's divided because the media deems it profitable. It's divided because two sides are trying to be louder than the other.
    Well stated

"resorted to"? That's his thing.

~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Yeah and MLK was shot by a guy who would likely be in a red hat for wanting peace. You can save it
    Does it seriously matter who killed him?
    What did MLK die for? And instead of what he died for, what happened? Division. That is what the fuck my point is about. Not fucking skincolour. Not hat colour. You fucking concave skulled moron.

What matters is both sides are busy fucking demonizing eachother. Seperating eachother. Dividing this country and it's sick.

10+ Year Old Account
    The kid is obviously uneducated about politics.....

but that doesn't excuse the adult for assaulting the kid..they both got or will get what they deserve...

WIN/WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    schools out here in Texas. a maga hat ain't a rasict symbol. But than again anything is rasict to bleeding hearts like you.
    School out or not Curfew for a 16 year old is 11pm. Just embracing the Anti PC,
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Nah, buddy. I'm just not putting more work into your Hetzreden than is necessary.

What did MLK die for? And instead of what he died for, what happened? Division. That is what the fuck my point is about. Not fucking skincolour. Not hat colour. You fucking concave skulled moron.

What matters is both sides are busy fucking demonizing eachother. Seperating eachother. Dividing this country and it's sick.
    Nah, mate. The Right hates people for who they are and keeps murdering them. The Left fights back against the rights bigotry. That's the divide.

10+ Year Old Account

Yes, it does matter who killed him, because those that advocate the same shit can go away with their fucking lectures. Apparently he died for nothing if Alt-Right are trying to co-opt his legacy while doing everything against what he fought for.

15+ Year Old Account
    The problem is there are too many hypocrites, and they are bolstering the rhetoric that's dividing the U.S.

Obama was openly supportive of Russia and he and the media mocked Mitt Romney for calling Russia the biggest geopolitical threat facing America. President Obama: "the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back, because, the Cold War's been over for 20 years."

If you thought Russia was fine when Obama was president, but think they are evil now because you believe they interfered with the Election, than you are a hypocrite.
    If you believe Obama was wrong and believe Russia was a big threat to the U.S. in 2012, but now think Russia's OK, and don't have a problem with them now, than you are a hypocrite.
    That was before both Crimean annexation and the 2016 presidential campaign. Before those two pivotal events in history, Russia was considered a bad actor, due to their interests in propping up the Syrian dictator, however no credible intelligence showed them engaging in explicit military acts into Crimea nor a cyber misinformation campaign in a US presidential election.

Personally I believe Russia has been a threat to the U.S, insofar as our economics and politics, for a very long time and continues to be one now. I didn't like what Putin was doing with Obama was president, and I don't like what Putin is doing now that Trump's president.
    The threat is very much higher now than it has been since the cold war due to their recent actions, and everyone in our government, save for the POTUS and his talking heads, unanimously agree with that sentiment. Trump's removal and trial, imprisonment, would be a great first counter strike in this unconventional war with Russia.

Same goes for Trump.
    If you had no problem with Trump or what he did prior to 2010, but now that he has an R in front of his name, think all those things he did are bad - you are a hypocrite.
    If you though Trump was morally reprehensible in 2010, but now that he a R and shouts "Build a Wall!" and "MAGA" you excuse all the morally reprehensible things he did and does, then you are a hypocrite.

I didn't care for Trump when he was a Democrat, and I don't care for him much now that he's a Republican. Too many people playing tribal politics and willing to excuse or even promote bad behavior when it's done by people on their "side".

Trump has been calling for the US to withdraw from NAFTA, NATO, and any other multilateral treatise with our post WW2 allies since 1987, the year he made first contact with Russian counter intelligence when visiting Moscow and staying in the Lenin suite, a hotel that is infamous for KGB and now FSB surveillance of foreign businessmen, dignitaries, and tourists. Some intelligence sources say he has been an active agent for Russian interests since then, due to their "investment" underwriting and potential blackmail over him. This should have nothing to do with politics or "both sides". This is a cut and dry, unprecedented subterfuge of our country's governing process and security.

If you think it's not OK for someone to throw their drink in your face and steal your hat because it says, "Yes we can" or "I'm with her", than you are a bad person if you think it's OK to do that to a kid wearing a "MAGA" hat.
    Considering the other reporting that described a tense verbal exchange prior to the recording, one can guarantee the words "I consider you my equal, young hispanic-looking man, and I will gladly share this country with you." were never uttered in that exchange.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    So your lack of responsibility, so stop preaching. We are obligated to give a fuck about what we want.

Yes, it does matter who killed him, because those that advocate the same shit can go away with their fucking lectures. Apparently he died for nothing if Alt-Right are trying to co-opt his legacy while doing everything against what he fought for.
    You're doing exactly what he fought against. Dividing.
    That's the end of that. Nothing more, nothing less.
    People like you, on either side of the political spectrum, are why people are fucking dying. People exactly like you, with their loud mouthes and tunnel visioned tendencies whenever they see enemy colours, are why people are dying. People like you who can't fathom someone having a different opinion than them are why people are dying.

It doesn't just extend to death. It extends to being the cause of the loss of jobs. The loss of homes and property. It extends to bullying. To violence. To hate.

And who do you think is profiting off of it all?
    And don't you say Trump. If anything, he's lost more than gained.
    I'm sorry to disappoint you, but it's the media. They're making a profit off people like you who focus going neck to neck at one another.

- - - Updated - - -

So your lack of responsibility, so stop preaching. We are obligated to give a fuck about what we want.
    And clearly you've chosen wrong for the worst of everyone's situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    People like you, on either side of the political spectrum, are why people are fucking dying. People exactly like you, with their loud mouthes and tunnel visioned tendencies whenever they see enemy colours, are why people are dying. People like you who can't fathom someone having a different opinion than them are why people are dying.

It doesn't just extend to death. It extends to being the cause of the loss of jobs. The loss of homes and property. It extends to bullying. To violence. To hate.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but it's the media. They're making a profit off people like you who focus going neck to neck at one another.

- - - Updated - - -

And clearly you've chosen wrong for the worst of everyone's situation.

Nope, I don't need lectures from those that best turn a blind eye, at worst just use the words of men of piece while their actions help put them in the ground. Nope, don't care about you or your situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Bzzzt wrong

austin_20180227105756938/994809427

Austin did away with their curfew ordnance.
    Hahaha I'll give you credit for looking that up, most places have a Curfew, the guys at Whataburger in a Maga hat, I don't believe he was just attacked, because I didn't see what lead up to it or evaluated the evidence.

People wear MAGA hats, I have never seen any attacked ever.

Shit if I put a MAGA hat on I'd go anywhere including places I know hate Trump and Trumpsters, I wouldn't get attacked. He did, so let the courts figure out what happened.

Any reasonable human being especially 30 years old knows what to except for his actions he is being dealt with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Excuse me? Me, a conservative?

I'm centrist you fucking moron. Believe it or not, someone who takes beliefs and morals from both sides is able to call out one side for being a bunch of retards.

Hell, if I found the right as annoying as the left, I'd be calling them out here too. But as of right now? They've been having their belongings stolen, their homes trashed, and being jumped on the streets.

- - - Updated - - -

I wholeheartedly agree? Why do you say that as if it'll offend me?
    Or is it because you fucking think I march around yelling sieg heil like a retard, based off of assumptions you made against my stance on certain political topics?
    What morals do you take from the right? Do you consider the problems plaguing US healthcare are fixable using private risk pools to cover price volatility? Do you think an educated populace makes for better, productive people?

The right is fully deserving of this, since the handlers of the movement, both the large contingent of dark money flowing into their political groups/funds, as well as their counterparts in government, are destroying human lives as we speak from their inaction or complicity. The right has a storied history of using fear, intimidation, and murder to further their ends, they just hate that more people are standing up to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

The only point I would disagree with you on is that Trump isn't benefiting. I think Trump's going to win in 2020 specifically because of it, and possibly more shocking, I wouldn't be surprised if the GOP keeps both houses in Congress as well, specifically because of the Left Wing driven hate and violent rhetoric.

~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    What morals do you take from the right? Do you consider the problems plaguing US healthcare are fixable using private risk pools to cover price volatility? Do you think an educated populace makes for better, productive people?

The right is fully deserving of this, since the handlers of the movement, both the large contingent of dark money flowing into their political groups/funds, as well as their counterparts in government, are destroying human lives as we speak from their inaction or complicity. The right has a storied history of using fear, intimidation, and murder to further their ends, they just hate that more people are standing up to them.
    "They deserve hate because I don't agree with them"

Clearly all that I said did not go through to you. I'm done here, clearly everything I say is useless and all you care about is what type of shit I agree with the right on.