Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    MAGA is a direct attack on liberalism and the ideology of the left. If you think it means anything else, you have major issues.
    It's a simple question, conservative braintrust. When was America great? Desegregation and the ensuing civil rights movement? 1850? 1930? 1750? Answer it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    "They deserve hate because I don't agree with them"

Clearly all that I said did not go through to you. I'm done here, clearly everything I say is useless and all you care about is what type of shit I agree with the right on.
    They deserve the protestations from these groups because their movement has caused suffering and strife on these populations for decades. We all know what the end of the road looks like with right wing governments in power.

You can't even say what you agree with them on, makes you sound like someone who has been brainwashed.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    It's a simple question, conservative braintrust. When was America great? Desegregation and the ensuing civil rights movement? 1850? 1930? 1750? Answer it.

- - - Updated - - -

They deserve the protestations from these groups because their movement has caused suffering and strife on these populations for decades. We all know what the end of the road looks like with right wing governments in power.

You can't even say what you agree with them on, makes you sound like someone who has been brainwashed.
    "They have opinions that oppose mine. They are evil"
    Again, have fun.

I suppose they will say the 1980's and 1990's. I would doubt today's "MAGA" has anything to do with civil rights and segregation.

So when was Bill Clinton referring to when he said Make America Great Again? Answer it.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

15+ Year Old Account
    America is divided because people like you that throw your shit at the colour red. It's divided because the media deems it profitable. It's divided because two sides are trying to be louder than the other.

- - - Updated - - -

You've resorted to trolling. How sad
    America is divided because of the centuries-long strain of violent Anglo-nationalism and supremacy.

- - - Updated - - -

"They have opinions that oppose mine. They are evil"
    Again, have fun.
    They aren't opinions in states that have restricted the access women have to seek out medical treatment.
    They aren't opinions in states that have gerrymandered federal and local congressional districts to ensure other constituencies are under-represented.
    They aren't opinions in states where racist and segregationist policies have ensured generations of black, hispanic, and immigrant families will never have the same opportunities and access as their white counterparts.

You don't just oppose those kind of 'opinions'. You publicly shame the people espousing those views, and then throw it into the dustbin of history.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    lol yes, it’s what right wingers do all the time when they justify 12 year old kids getting shot by blood thirsty cops.
    12 year old kids? That's a funny way to spell "violent, social degenerates." Every yung thug they put down is one less career criminal. Maybe if blacks didn't have a culture based on sex drugs and violence, cops wouldn't be extra wary around them. But no, lets blame the cops.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    I suppose they will say the 1980's and 1990's. I would doubt today's "MAGA" has anything to do with civil rights and segregation.

So when was Bill Clinton referring to when he said Make America Great Again? Answer it.
    No, they are referring to the same time period white supremacists said when they marched in the streets with the same slogan. A time when minorities and immigrants weren't privy to SS, medicare, federal housing. A time when lynchings would go unreported, a time when generations of immigrants and AA's were confined and isolated into ghettos. That's the time they want.

When did he say it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SealMemeSix View Post
    12 year old kids? That's a funny way to spell "violent, social degenerates." Every yung thug they put down is one less career criminal. Maybe if blacks didn't have a culture based on sex drugs and violence, cops wouldn't be extra wary around them. But no, lets blame the cops.
    @Ragedaug @Greathoudini

This is who you share common cause with. This is who you are empowering. Every second that goes by and you do not condemn this president and the movement he stands for, the more you are complicit with this unprecedented attack on the US. It's happening in all western countries, a coordinated right-wing strike by Russian counter intelligence to weaken us.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Lol. You're cute.
    Exact response I was looking for. There was an influx of parentless children at the border during Obama's tenure, but no explicit policy of child separation.

No, they are referring to the same time period white supremacists said when they marched in the streets with the same slogan. A time when minorities and immigrants weren't privy to SS, medicare, federal housing. A time when lynchings would go unreported, a time when generations of immigrants and AA's were confined and isolated into ghettos. That's the time they want.

When did he say it?

- - - Updated - - -

@Ragedaug @Greathoudini

This is who you share common cause with. This is who you are empowering. Every second that goes by and you do not condemn this president and the movement he stands for, the more you are complicit with this unprecedented attack on the US. It's happening in all western countries, a coordinated right-wing strike by Russian counter intelligence to weaken us.
    I couldn’t have said it better myself.
    change can't wait.

15+ Year Old Account
    shitbag commits crime gets arrested how is this tread worthy?
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

That dude wasn't on the Right. Nothing he did or stand for is a conservative value.
    I want this to be true, but conservatives seem to have trouble making this clear.

But:
    The problem is there are too many hypocrites, and they are bolstering the rhetoric that's dividing the U.S.

Obama was openly supportive of Russia and he and the media mocked Mitt Romney for calling Russia the biggest geopolitical threat facing America. President Obama: "the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back, because, the Cold War's been over for 20 years."

If you thought Russia was fine when Obama was president, but think they are evil now because you believe they interfered with the Election, than you are a hypocrite.
    If you believe Obama was wrong and believe Russia was a big threat to the U.S. in 2012, but now think Russia's OK, and don't have a problem with them now, than you are a hypocrite.

Personally I believe Russia has been a threat to the U.S, insofar as our economics and politics, for a very long time and continues to be one now. I didn't like what Putin was doing with Obama was president, and I don't like what Putin is doing now that Trump's president.

Same goes for Trump.
    If you had no problem with Trump or what he did prior to 2010, but now that he has an R in front of his name, think all those things he did are bad - you are a hypocrite.
    If you though Trump was morally reprehensible in 2010, but now that he a R and shouts "Build a Wall!" and "MAGA" you excuse all the morally reprehensible things he did and does, then you are a hypocrite.

I didn't care for Trump when he was a Democrat, and I don't care for him much now that he's a Republican. Too many people playing tribal politics and willing to excuse or even promote bad behavior when it's done by people on their "side".

If you think it's not OK for someone to throw their drink in your face and steal your hat because it says, "Yes we can" or "I'm with her", than you are a bad person if you think it's OK to do that to a kid wearing a "MAGA" hat.
    I agree with this.

'Twas satire and hyperbolic. It's what the left sounds like at this point. They foam at their mouthes so much as they see the colour red. They're exactly what the fuck they think the right is.
    Except your argument that this is what "the left" sounds like is just as hyperbolic.

Yeah. LOL it's crazy. All his life he was given awards for helping minority communities by the minority community leaders, all up to the point he changed his D to an R, and that simple act undid everything he did and instantly made him a racist.

By claiming Trump automatically became a racist the moment he said he was now a Republican points out that you think all Republicans are racists. Which is ridiculous and laughable.
    Ohhhh, I think I get it now. Trump actually became racist when he decided to watch Fox News. I'm not being facetious.

Silence? You mean what Hilary made the media do on all coverage of Bernie Sanders? Lol
    GOP bootlicker defense play number 23: Invoke Hillary's name for whataboutism.

This so much. This whole right vs left shit is tiring.
    You're all mentally deranged and unhinged thanks to the media. You're fucking zombies

But, of course, not to be like the far left, I don't believe all leftists are like this. It's the loudmouthes like you that go apeshit at the colour red.
    Yeah, you seem to really be done with the "whole right vs left thing" /s

And probably for the best, honestly. I mean, I don't blame some of these people. Having morons like you guys screeching and screaming and accusing like this 24/7 is bound to drive somebody insane.

Not to promote violence or anything. But like, damn. Somebody's bound to snap after having someone screeching into their ears.
    Your first sentence literally promotes violence. You can't keep acting like you don't like this "right vs left shit" and then applaud someone getting killed. You certainly can't promote violence and then say "not to promote violence or anything". Figure out how to post honestly or stop posting.

LMAO the children in cages thing? That's been happening for years before Trump!
    This is objectively false. Inform yourself.

These retards bring their extra welfare cheques er I mean children over to the US damn well knowing they're doing it illegally and that it's going to get them caught and hauled back over the border.
    Curious how you know their mental state to give them a diagnosis of retardation. Oh, maybe you're just using a medical condition as an insult... classy. I'm also fairly certain that if you're seeking asylum the risks are worth it because the alternative is staying where they are. But I guess weighing risks makes immigrants "retards"?

Also, thinking illegal immigrants are leeching the welfare system ironic considering those kids cost US citizens more money when separated and detained than when in the country illegally. Inform yourself.

I'd expect no other kind of treatment for the people trying to take jobs and homes from my family, friends, and neighbours. Of all kinds of backgrounds and sexual preferences. Not to mention bringing over their drug trades and shit.
    More objectively false statements. Illegal immigrants take jobs US citizens won't take. If the US really wants citizens to take those jobs, they should pay more. Instead you have farmers who can't find workers because not enough people are crossing the border.

Also, can you get your rhetoric straight and then let me know if I'm supposed to hate illegal immigrants because they steal our jobs or because they are drug dealers?

Also, illegal border crossing is a misdemeanor. So you know, that's on the same level as a traffic ticket. Do we separate families when daddy does 10 mph over the limit?

Again, inform yourself.

Fuck these people and fuck their children who they had for the sole purpose of only using as an extra cheque from the government once they get over the border.
    Your internet rage is adorable.

Yes, America did have plenty of issues when Obama was in office. My point was you didn't see the reflexive insanity that you do now.
    People literally screamed that Obama was going to institute Sharia Law and take all the guns. Others still scream that he stoked racial tensions. So yeah, we had plenty of freaking out then too.

You can't say Trump wants to make America a white ethno-state when he has numerous non-whites in his cabinet.
    Of course you can. A handful of bones thrown do not outweigh his clear choice of language and policy pushes when dealing with people outside his definition of "Real American". Again, I don't agree with the notion that he intends to mirror Hitler's tactics of genocide, but it's clear that he wants non-whites out of "his" country.

I'm not so sure how much of a "dictator" he wants to be as somebody that's used to just being a CEO and getting his way all of the time.
    Actually, I'm confident that him being a CEO is exactly why he wants to be a dictator. He clearly doesn't know how to work as part of a team. He fundamentally believes he can run America like he ran his company.

Again, nothing Trump has done is parallel to what Hitler did. Enforcing border policies from the Obama-era isn't Hitler-esque, neither is rounding up and deporting illegals. As I stated before, the level of screeching is just evidence of a generation of mentally-ill children that were raised to believe all morality is a grey area, except when things happen that they don't approve of. You're seeing the philosophy of making every child a winner play out before your very eyes.
    You are failing to perceive the steps that led up to the genocide Hitler committed. It didn't happen overnight. But again, I don't see Trump as Hitler 2.0, but the guy is definitely using parts of Hitler's playbook whether he realizes it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    I want this to be true, but conservatives seem to have trouble making this clear.

But:

I agree with this.

Except your argument that this is what "the left" sounds like is just as hyperbolic.

Ohhhh, I think I get it now. Trump actually became racist when he decided to watch Fox News. I'm not being facetious.

Your first sentence literally promotes violence. You can't keep acting like you don't like this "right vs left shit" and then applaud someone getting killed. You certainly can't promote violence and then say "not to promote violence or anything". Figure out how to post honestly or stop posting.

Curious how you know their mental state to give them a diagnosis of retardation. Oh, maybe you're just using a medical condition as an insult... classy. I'm also fairly certain that if you're seeking asylum the risks are worth it because the alternative is staying where they are. But I guess weighing risks makes immigrants "retards"?

Also, thinking illegal immigrants are leeching the welfare system ironic considering those kids cost US citizens more money when separated and detained than when in the country illegally. Inform yourself.

More objectively false statements. Illegal immigrants take jobs US citizens won't take. If the US really wants citizens to take those jobs, they should pay more. Instead you have farmers who can't find workers because not enough people are crossing the border.

Also, can you get your rhetoric straight and then let me know if I'm supposed to hate illegal immigrants because they steal our jobs or because they are drug dealers?

Also, illegal border crossing is a misdemeanor. So you know, that's on the same level as a traffic ticket. Do we separate families when daddy does 10 mph over the limit?

Again, inform yourself.

People literally screamed that Obama was going to institute Sharia Law and take all the guns. Others still scream that he stoked racial tensions. So yeah, we had plenty of freaking out then too.

Of course you can. A handful of bones thrown do not outweigh his clear choice of language and policy pushes when dealing with people outside his definition of "Real American". Again, I don't agree with the notion that he intends to mirror Hitler's tactics of genocide, but it's clear that he wants non-whites out of "his" country.

Actually, I'm confident that him being a CEO is exactly why he wants to be a dictator. He clearly doesn't know how to work as part of a team. He fundamentally believes he can run America like he ran his company.

You are failing to perceive the steps that led up to the genocide Hitler committed. It didn't happen overnight. But again, I don't see Trump as Hitler 2.0, but the guy is definitely using parts of Hitler's playbook whether he realizes it or not.
    Yeah, I remember the Sharia Law scare. That was pretty funny too.

Cheers

When did he say it?

- - - Updated - - -

@Ragedaug @Greathoudini

You're rather very at this point. It's depressing you're not even self aware.

- - - Updated - - -

But:

I agree with this.

Again, inform yourself.

You're very angry and butthurt at anything that isn't leftwing.
    You must be a nazi.

You must be a nazi.
    Conservative logic at work.

NC white supremacist dresses like a nazi, shouts nazi propaganda, uses nazi symbology? Don't you assume anything, nothing is certain, people are too quick to call nazi!

Forum poster points out the real history of nazis of which conservos are ignorant and why people behaving that way is dangerous: Must be a nazi!

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Conservative logic at work.

NC white supremacist dresses like a nazi, shouts nazi propaganda, uses nazi symbology? Don't you assume anything, nothing is certain, people are too quick to call nazi!

Forum poster points out the real history of nazis of which conservos are ignorant and why people behaving that way is dangerous: Must be a nazi!
    Nice assumption that I'm conservative. You retards on the left love confusing centrists for conservatives.
    It must be because I don't share your exact opinions

I'm going to conclude you as a nazi. Fucking nazi scum

Nice assumption that I'm conservative. You retards on the left love confusing centrists for conservatives.
    It must be because I don't share your exact opinions

I'm going to conclude you as a nazi. Fucking nazi scum
    Yeah, you're woke as balls. We all know just how woke you are and independent.

Do your kind get your tiki torches and polo shirts at a discount when you buy them in quantity?

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Yeah, you're woke as balls. We all know just how woke you are and independent.

Do your kind get your tiki torches and polo shirts at a discount when you buy them in quantity?
    You seem pretty angry that I'm not someone who goes to extremist lengths

What a fucking nazi I hope you get hit by a car or get a horrible disease for opposing my opinions

But:

I agree with this.

Again, inform yourself.

Yeah, I remember the Sharia Law scare. That was pretty funny too.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Going to try this again.
    Maybe this time we can have a civilized discussion on the matter.

http://abc13.com/amp/man-arrested-fo...-hat-/3715976/

It appears from this story the person that was arrested didn’t agree with the teenager’s choice of attire. He got angry with him and took his hat. Apparently he threw liquid in his face as well.

As usual in cases such as these I view people innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Cheers
    Sounds like a pretty stupid thing to do and he should be punished for it.

You must be a nazi.
    Your insults are the stuff of middle school. So tired of that right vs left stuff, right? Lol.

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Yea no. While that guy should appologize. You wearing it is financially donating to a cause that is racist and white supremacist. Whether or not you believe that, owning one is financial admission of support that behavior.
    I hear this a lot and yet no one has shown concrete evidence of this support of white supremacy that it supposedly stands for. It all reeks of BS from people who hate Trump just because he is an asshole. You would have a point if it -WAS- a Klan Hood or a Swastika, but it's just a Maga hat. The only bad thing from it is what people try and attach, it symbolizes the midwest far more than the klan. I am honestly more surprised at the constant need to scream that Trump is an asshole, is this like something we were not supposed to have known in the oh 50ish years he has been a public figure? Point being putting a label on this hat is nothing but political bitching, a full on grow up moment.