Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll miss my Prydaz the most.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I will miss them. I liked the system.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    i rather see them gone and replaced with some mop style leggo.
    I would hate that. I hope we will never see questlines like that again.

Nope.

They're just another way to give us something spicy, just like tier bonuses, and with time we have to give it up.

We'll get our spicy meatballs in some other way in the future, eventually.

Legion leggos were very instrumental in motivating players to do world quests late in the expansion.

I’m curious as to what will drive players to do them throughout the entire xpac in BfA. All in all, I loved the leggo system in Legion.
    Stoneskin, Mana Spring, Wrath of Air, Totem of Wrath...

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Legendaries were either a disaster if you got bad ones at the start of expansion or a great experience if you got your bis early on. I've experienced bith situations and i rather see them gone and replaced with some mop style leggo.
    Legendaries were very nice. It can only be seen as a disaster for someone who can't understand that in life you can't get whatever you want. You can play 6months, some people can play 3months and be more geared than you (unlikely scenario but probable due to rng). The problem is that you can't tolerate such things and so you want to impose your ideal rewarding system to everyone. Now we are left with a boring and predictable game.

10+ Year Old Account
    the concept of legendaries as like "2nd talent tree" was a good idea, thats why we get it back in bfa, but of course the way you could get em(esspecially at the start of legion) was a bit messy

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I'll miss my Prydaz the most.
    http://bfa.wowhead.com/spell=263962/...ing-protection

dont worry it comes back ;p
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2018-07-09 at 07:35 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    They gave a reason to go back and do old content for a chance at a legendary. Might have been a very low chance, but you still did it for that chance. I will miss them.

I will miss the feeling of getting a good legendary that was very useful for your spec.

I will not miss getting the cruddy ones.

I will miss having that extra layer to the onion that let me tune a character better for different content and encounters. I will miss the things they did. How we got them was rancid. How some were so much better than others was rancid for a lot of classes. But over all I liked the legendaries. If you could just erase that first 3 months or so of them in the the expansion where they hid and lied about certain means of getting them. Then add in the how we got them in the last patch the rest of the time you would have a pretty solid and fun system that was a grind.. sure.. but one that you can quickly seen an end too and have options.

First off; my heart goes out to those with bad luck on legendaries. I have been fortunate enough that any legendary I needed I immeidately found. Example: I dreaded doing Argus. I just didn't like the atmosphere. Maybe I was burnt out from so much fel infused environments. As soon as my pally entered Argus; Prydaz dropped. Made my stay there infinitely shorter than it would have been. Useful during actual encounters; and an additional tool for skipping "threats". Then I heard it will only work until lvl 115. ^%$# right I'm going to miss legendaries.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes i will with current design.

Good solution would to keep QOL Legendaries, they were fun and feels good to use and loot.

Disgusting "+30% overall damage\heal on spec" crap should never happen, same for tank legs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Still gonna miss it till then!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Honestly, I really like the idea behind the Legiondaries, but I think they went about it the wrong way. Ideally, it should've been an item that you could buy/win/earn that enchants an item you've got with the desired trait, giving you some choice depending on your playstyle. Additionally, it wouldn't completely destroy the item, but de-power it, so you'd need to do some dungeon runs or world quests or whatever to re-empower it. Possibly giving you 'charges' after you purchase an upgrade.

Deleted
    Blog post

I managed to finish a instance with Fel Rush doing the most damage
    "Roleplay intensifies"

I will miss legendaries

Somewhat, it give you a never ending reason to grind but at the same time nothing pisses me off more then having 9 leggos besides the only you need only to have your friend who just boosted a 110 get it in 5 minutes

10+ Year Old Account
    No. The whole system can die in a fire.

Give me Mists/WoD-style legendaries over the 'at the mercy of RNG gods' bullshit anyday.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

No i wont. As nice as it was, it added one extra heap of RNG to an expansion where RNG was already a fucking pain in the nuts.

Me too, would far rather see mop style.

Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    I would hate that. I hope we will never see questlines like that again.
    Why not? They were presenting a big chunk of that expansion's lore, I miss them.

I won't miss Legion's leggos though, from raiding to m+ to mage tower, it was glaringly obvious some legendaries feel necessary for your spec to feel complete and have the toolkit it needs for the situation. It felt like talents were cut out of the specs and put on items instead. Imagine if you had to grind for months to unlock all your talents and they unlocked in random order...