Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    They're not refugees. They're warriors from the Iron Horde who come to repay their debt from when the Horde helped them. Iron Horde orcs, not Mag'har orcs.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see why that's a problem
    Warriors of the Iron Horde who have fled thier homes. So.... refugees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    what void elves get? a black dot?
    I like their black dot, its quite unique (though not a place to stay for long, it gets boring fast, but a nice place to pass by every now and then)

They're not refugees. They're warriors from the Iron Horde who come to repay their debt from when the Horde helped them. Iron Horde orcs, not Mag'har orcs.

- - - Updated - - -

For me it isn't, if someone is expecting the Mag'har to embody the culture of distinct clans going forward though I think they'll be disapointed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I like their black dot, its quite unique (though not a place to stay for long, it gets boring fast, but a nice place to pass by every now and then)
    I think Telrogus serves it's purpose well. It has Umbric, Alleria and Locus Walker to talk to. You see high and blood elves coming to learn. Void elves doing voidy magic stuff. On the second island there's a little event on loop where a void elf is teaching some acolytes some things and they have to banish a voidspawn.

It's not like having a full city, but I think it serves well compared to the little bits other allied races got, and is outright better than what Mag'har got.

The reason DI Dwarves got a place was because they are Dwarves, they needed something to offset that fact lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grythletubs View Post
    Then go to draenor to RP with your magh'ar, problem solved.
    Honestly, while this was probably joking, there's some truth to it. Since there's nothing useful about the allied race zones, you could hang out anywhere (Draenor) and just call that your race's hub. Just like Dark Irons could just have hung out in old Shadowforge City lol.

Horde "reclaimed" the Echo Isles, Alliance failed at reclaiming Gnomeregan.

It's just a bit of late parity.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

- - - Updated - - -

As always you are wrong. The Iron Horde is no more, and they are indeed refugees

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    As always you are wrong. The Iron Horde is no more, and they are indeed refugees
    There's still -a- Horde, 'cuz they're referring to warchief Hellscream as their leader. And apparently they're not exactly at peace with the draenei

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    There's still -a- Horde, 'cuz they're referring to warchief Hellscream as their leader. And apparently they're not exactly at peace with the draenei
    Which has nothing to do with the IRON Horde which was dismantled 30 years ago, by us; the players. And no they are not, the Lightbound are in fact the very reason that they are refugees

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    They're holding off the intrusion of Yrel's force. We might visit Draenor pnce more when Azeroth is completely shattered like Argus once the void becomes successful in corrupting Azeroth. Who knows the final boss for the final expansion could be no other than Azeroth herself...

Honestly, i'd rather have Farahlon be a thing, JUST so we could give the Mag'har Orcs a home...

That, or GIVE THEM BLACKROCK FOUNDRY!!!

Like, Jesus Christ dude. It's still there. It's not destroyed or anything...

But, nope. What do we get?

"O R G R I M M A R "

Like, WHAT THE FUCK?!

- - - Updated - - -

"But, they're refugees"

Then why not have the rest of the Horde take care of Yrel's BS back on Draenor? That is, unless we're to assume that you can only Time Travel back to Draenor VIA The Bronze Dragon flight...

Like, no? We have Mages, yes?

15+ Year Old Account
    Just scale orgrimmar from our current to x100000 because WoW world is bigger than it shows in game.
    I guess lorewise they've got 10-20 houses!
    Thats really cool right?!
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

You mean the place you spend 5 seconds in with your new allied race toon before going to org to begin questing?

How is it even physically possible to give a fuck about those places?

You mean BRF?! The most badass Iron Horde facility ever?!

-_- Like, the fuck!?!

Blizz needs to give High Elves to the Alliance so they can finally get the faction hub that they always needed - Quel'danil Lodge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    BRF was destroyed though, we blew it up by unleashing the Fury and Blackhand himself blew up the rest during the fight

They can't use a Draenor hub because they fucking LEAVE Draenor.

If you're going to bitch, at least learn about what you're bitching about. They can't go back through the time portal in lore. No Draenor hubs are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    They can't use a Draenor hub because they fucking LEAVE Draenor.

If you're going to bitch, at least learn about what you're bitching about. They can't go back through the time portal in lore. No Draenor hubs are possible.
    This!

Guys claiming that they should get Bladespire or Blackrock Foundry are completely clueless.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Honestly, i'd rather have Farahlon be a thing, JUST so we could give the Mag'har Orcs a home...

That, or GIVE THEM BLACKROCK FOUNDRY!!!

Like, Jesus Christ dude. It's still there. It's not destroyed or anything...

But, nope. What do we get?

"O R G R I M M A R "

Like, WHAT THE FUCK?!

- - - Updated - - -

"But, they're refugees"

Then why not have the rest of the Horde take care of Yrel's BS back on Draenor? That is, unless we're to assume that you can only Time Travel back to Draenor VIA The Bronze Dragon flight...

Like, no? We have Mages, yes?
    Chronomancy and dimension hopping aren't easy feats. There's a reason that the Bronze Dragonflight are distinct from the Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Chronomancy and dimension hopping aren't easy feats. There's a reason that the Bronze Dragonflight are distinct from the Blue.
    But...in WoD, you saw Mages casting portals left and right to the present timeline. And i'm not taking "They have a better connection with the present" as an answer.