Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Sounds to me like you're just a boring person and don't want anyone else to have fun. People like to support what they like, like factions. It's actually enjoyable to get biased against the second faction and learn to hate it.

If you don't like it, whatever. That doesn't make it ridiculous.

7+ Year Old Account
    sounds like someones a mop baby

Deleted
    faction pride is almost as silly as class fanasty and pride

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should be faction restrictions on servers. Play horde all you want on server X, but if you want to play an alliance toon you shouldn't be on server X.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

It's called RP, tho some people can take it too seriously like everything can be.

Its No more redicilous than being fan of a football club or esports team.
    We humans have to stick together

If this was Halo, and you were referring to it being strange to have pride in red vs blue - then I would agree with you.

But this is a game where we put hours/days/years of our lives into one side or the other. Then the other side kills us. Ganks. Griefs even. It is perfectly normal to hate the opposing side. Especially on pvp servers. To me, it seems bonkers for you to say having pride in your faction is cringe-worthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wvvtayy View Post
    On RP servers thats different. But I don't and have never played on one and it's still incredibly prevalent to see people with rabid hatred for the opposite faction on both sides
    I get so annoyed when people say this. You may not like hardcore RP (I don't either) but I'm still playing an RPG. I do care about the story and it's fun to fuel the faction war. If you don't give a total turkey about the story and just play for the systems, I'm glad you keep the lights on, but you're a sociopath. And I don't mean you in particular.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wvvtayy View Post
    The horde vs alliance story is so tired and played out
    I think you are in the wrong place, this is World of Warcraft. You need world of hugcraft down the hallway. It's the room with crayons and coloring books. And please stay there.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn