Pristine Orb of inner chaos

Anyone have any idea what the drop rate is on "Pristine Orb of inner chaos" I have 30 common orbs so far but need pristine for the Achievement "Legion Curator"
    I have dug up over 270 sites in the last 3 days without luck
    any help much appreciated

Same here. That's been my last pristine needed since before ToV came out. I do the arch weekly and a bit more every time it's a demon week.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by calt View Post
    Anyone have any idea what the drop rate is on "Pristine Orb of inner chaos" I have 30 common orbs so far but need pristine for the Achievement "Legion Curator"
    I have dug up over 270 sites in the last 3 days without luck
    any help much appreciated
    Pretty sure all pristine is 10%.unlucky m8

Deleted
    I don't know why there isn't some kind of bad luck protection with pristines.. I'm missing 3 pristines for the achievement but I don't see myself finishing it before BfA launches

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean it's still not the retarded low chances of Cata archeology or the ludicrous "crate 20 of each" from MoP archeology. Legion is easily the best incarnation of the profession.
    Yeah Legion is great for farming pristines but it's not fun especially since all solves need atleast 100+ fragments

Surprisingly I never had to make more than 20ish of each to get the pristines.

Maybe that's just the game making it up to me for absolutely fucking me in the ass doing the MoP pristine achieve which was a goddamned nightmare.

By the way, does anybody know if in BfA crated artifacts can be traded for boxes of demonic, highborne or highmountain fragments? (The same way WoD fragments became available when Legion hit), i have the same problem, still need pristine imp’s cup and pristine malformed abyssal, but have a load of crated artifacts.

I had 75 digsites to get my last pristine (Quietwine Vial), got it on my last digsite! 41 solves for it, and the lowest highborne solve was at 33.