Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Speculation: 8.0 next Tuesday, July 17th!

8.0 next Tuesday, July 17th! Artifacts will max out at 150 and Concordance at 100 (currently 140 / 89) before then - Action is coming!

EDIT: CONFIRMED - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...live-july-17th
    Last edited by Telomir; 2018-07-13 at 01:09 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Servers are up, I'm logged in!

Quote Originally Posted by Telomir View Post
    Action is coming!
    ...same.

Quote Originally Posted by Telomir View Post
    8.0 next Tuesday, July 17th! Artifacts will max out at 150 and Concordance at 100 (currently 140 / 89) before then - Action is coming!
    Artifacts will be disabled once prepatch goes live, there won't be 151 or 100 Concordance.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Did I miss an announcement?

PvP season not announced yet, only confirmation is soon™. I won't believe the bull honkery until I actually see an actual date. Besides we're just burning a tree and taking over a dead city with green water. Why would they release the prepatch with such a huge gap from now until the expansion.
    Born too late to explore the earth
    Born too soon to explore the galaxy
    Born just in time to browse dank memes

Quote Originally Posted by Redsoldier06 View Post
    PvP season not announced yet, only confirmation is soon™. I won't believe the bull honkery until I actually see an actual date. Besides we're just burning a tree and taking over a dead city with green water. Why would they release the prepatch with such a huge gap from now until the expansion.
    https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...e-post-season/

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    ya that post just says soon.....no actual dates. Wait for official confirmation people. With dates.

Enjoy your class changes..... lol.

I don't understand how people are so hyped up for 8.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post

Because it marks the start of something new? I'm pretty bored with Antorus at this point.

Thanks, I will!

I actually like my updates to the specs i plan on playing

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Doesn't really say much, only what I had previously mentioned before. "The gates will soon close on Legion PvP Season 7". I wrote soon™ on my post. So still, no confirmed date.
    Born too late to explore the earth
    Born too soon to explore the galaxy
    Born just in time to browse dank memes

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Thanks, I will!

I actually like my updates to the specs i plan on playing
    I'm going to assume you play demo lock, survival hunter, or fury warrior. Probably the only "playable" classes coming BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Because it marks the start of something new? I'm pretty bored with Antorus at this point.
    Haha!!! you're funny. New content, new features, and new races sound really nice, but in reality....

Class design is going down the drain, get ready to lose your artifact traits, legendaries, and set bonuses!

Again, I still don't understand how people are excited for 8.0 or BFA, you're literately losing about 30% of your passives, spells, and talents and gain virtually nothing in return. Azerite armor is a garbage concept that's supposed to replace all of your missing spells/passives/etc.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2018-07-11 at 11:29 PM.

I'm going to assume you play demo lock, survival hunter, or fury warrior. Probably the only "playable" classes coming BFA.
    DK, Rogue, DH, Paladin, and yes, warrior and hunter, enjoy them all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsoldier06 View Post
    its less than a month on tues/wednesday, any later and it would be the shortest prepatch
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    DK, Rogue, DH, Paladin, and yes, warrior and hunter, enjoy them all
    Ah, DH.... the faceroll dps class that requires virtually 0 thought to top the charts. Hammer or wrath is a talent, light of the crusader on the GCD. Rogue still has missing utility spells. UH still has the garbage FW mechanic and the talents are still a mess. Warrior is fine for the most part, still needs lots of work.

And hunter..... how in the hell can you play MM? Stand there for hours before aim shot gets fired, MM hunter is an actual downgrade from legion. BM hunter is also has a braindead rotation, similar to havoc DH.

I don't think we're playing the same game.

10+ Year Old Account

Haha!!! you're funny. New content, new features, and new races sound really nice, but in reality....

Class design is going down the drain, get ready to lose your artifact traits, legendaries, and set bonuses!

Again, I still don't understand how people are excited for 8.0 or BFA, you're literately losing about 30% of your passives, spells, and talents and gain virtually nothing in return. Azerite armor is a garbage concept that's supposed to replace all of your missing spells/passives/etc.
    My dude, it's a game. Relax or play something else?

This title is fake.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Ah, DH.... the faceroll dps class that requires virtually 0 thought to top the charts. Hammer or wrath is a talent, light of the crusader on the GCD. Rogue still has missing utility spells. UH still has the garbage FW mechanic and the talents are still a mess. Warrior is fine for the most part, still needs lots of work.

And hunter..... how in the hell can you play MM? Stand there for hours before aim shot gets fired, MM hunter is an actual downgrade from legion. BM hunter is also has a braindead rotation, similar to havoc DH.

I don't think we're playing the same game.
    People enjoy different things... not really that hard to figure out, maybe it's time for you to take a break.