Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Tugar is the easiest fight with WW monk being the easiest class in that fight IMO

WW monk has 2 interupts and can lightening the totem poll and has good self healing.

Unholy DK is definitely up there as the most easiest fight in the game.

Havoc Demon Hunter, incredibly easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    "Oh man a thread full of "did it first try, no experience, no info, no gear" lies..."

Mm, except a lot of the challenges ARE easy with current gear (they're balanced for 900-910, without 80+ concordance), and some (most Agatha challenges, Tugar as Disc) are basically directly proportionally difficult to the player's ilvl.
    Just find it silly when people say things comparable to "first try, 850!" or "I rolled it at 910 with just my rotation, knowing nothing of mechanics."

Most mechanics ruin you if you're unaware, independent of items or basic DPS rotation.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.

I haven't gotten around to trying it yet but it must be affliction lock. I see its challenge appearance all over the place.
    19/36 mage towers: 1/3 warrior (fury), 1/3 mage (fire), 2/3 priest (disc, shadow), 1/3 hunter (BM), 2/3 paladin (prot, ret), 2/3 shaman (enhance, ele), 2/3 druid (guardian, feral), 3/3 warlock, 2/2 demon hunter, 2/3 death knight (frost, unholy), 1/3 monk (ww), 0/3 rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I haven't gotten around to trying it yet but it must be affliction lock. I see its challenge appearance all over the place.
    Its only cause everyone cheats it if they couldnt cheat it then it would prolly be one of the hardest unless you have the slow legendary.

Was doing the Holy Priest one in Shadowhold last night... absolute pain in the ass cause it takes so long, and it really sucks failing the final stage!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Why has no1 mentioned Havoc DH?

All Lock specs are easy
    Xylem??!! Easy?! I still am having nightmares. I hate that challenge, too much RNG.

For me, the easiest one is the Feltotem. Almost no RNG and doable even with specs I never used and had no clue to play, followed by Agatha.

The twins are pretty hard if you are under geared o don't have the correct legendaris.

Outside of the tank challenge xylem was definitely the hardest for me