Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am by far not a monarchist in any way but of course our Orange Turd stepping in front of the Queen is cringe-worthy. Just for the reason of having the decency of letting the her stand beside you or aware of where she is at all times.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Durrrrrr maybe if we peacefully protest on a weekend the government will listen to us!

DUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR
    the visit was stripped down from state visit to something inferior and the meetings with PM and Queen outsorced to "please !! everywhere but London" for a reason.

Deleted
    Forget the Trump ballon. Their now is a Trump Dalek with Secret service Agents.
    Last edited by mmocaa0d295f44; 2018-07-14 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Forget the Trump ballon. Their now is a Trump Dalek with Secret service Agents.
    You are a bit too late there already have been several pictures of that posted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    How did his meeting with the queen go? Or has it happened yet?
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8446376.html

My mothers a royalist, she showed me the pictures of this moment. Its not often you see the queen having to guide a mentally disabled man in how to walk.

to me, this is hilarious. we might have problems sometimes in the uk, but dam, you got it way worse america.

Actually, I think this music would have been better.

Last edited by Trassk; 2018-07-14 at 01:00 PM.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Its not often you see the queen having to guide a mentally disabled man in how to walk.

to me, this is hilarious. we might have problems sometimes in the uk, but dam, you got it way worse america.
    He's in his own little world. Must have never walked with an elderly person before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    He's in his own little world. Must have never walked with an elderly person before.
    its not just that, they have practice protocols for how someone conducts themselves before royalty, something I'm certain every president is instructed on that to do before meeting her. I'm just imagining how that went down.

"so.. what do I need to do with this old bag again?"
    "Sir, you need to follow her lead and walk beside her"
    "So, I don't grab her pussy then?"
    "No sir, you are meant to keep arms length from her pussy"
    "Right right right.. you know i'm kinda the king of america, so I'm one up on her right?"
    "No sir, your a president, she's an international ambassador"
    "But if she's an ambassador, I'm still above her right?"
    "Sir, just follow the video"
    "Oh cool, barnie"
    "no sir, its bob the builder"
    Last edited by Trassk; 2018-07-14 at 01:16 PM.
    #boycottchina

I guess Trump was late to the tea party but other than that the meeting with the Queen was uneventful.

Did he bow? It's controversial for an American president to bow before the Queen. I bet he bowed.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    "so.. what do I need to do with this old bag again?"
    No no no, that's what a normal American diplomat asks. Trump doesn't even bother to ask. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    I'd swear that was Soldier 76 between Silverfaced Beardguy and Catman.
    Some days you really want an upvote system.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Well, I'm sure it's pretty triggering when a nation full of people devoid of testosterone are suddenly confronted with a healthy dose of American T.
    I love that his idea of testosterone is a guy with a comb-over and a bad spray tan who travels by golf cart because gentle inclines are too tiring lol.

All that "cuck" talk... methinks the lady doth project too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by thathlope View Post
    Yeah, its not like there are nazis marching openly on your streets killing people with the support of the president.

No, YOUR not a racist. No. Your just "concerned" about immigration blah blah blah fucking blah.
    You guys couldn't find proof that he's a racist. Good look finding a proof that he is supporting nazis or killing people by them.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage89 View Post
    I don't care for Trump but I hope everyone stays non-violent.
    Good luck with that, the left doesn't understand peaceful protests anymore, just assaulting people who disagree with them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Good luck with that, the left doesn't understand peaceful protests anymore, just assaulting people who disagree with them.
    Still waiting for you to admit you didnt read the proof that was given.

But again, you only proven that you can understand things if they’re dumbed down to an infantile level.

- - - Updated - - -

They haven’t hit anyone with cars. Sorry. Is that want you want? For them to be more like the right?
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2018-07-14 at 06:10 PM.

Deleted
    yesterdays protest : no arrests (note it was right and left wing people protesting)
    todays protest : far right, multiple arrests, violence.

Ok then.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    We've had a Nazi Party in the US since the 1930s, the fact that you haven't heard of them shows how ineffective they are.
    But that's not the issue at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gardoc View Post
    Hello there Godwin.
    Hello yourself. Let me know if you can name another president in U.S. history that has walked down the Fascist Playbook. Can you even name any of them that have attacked the free press like Trump has? It's precisely what Hitler did at the start of his little run.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    But that's not the issue at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello yourself. Let me know if you can name another president in U.S. history that has walked down the Fascist Playbook. Can you even name any of them that have attacked the free press like Trump has? It's precisely what Hitler did at the start of his little run.
    Free press? Writing biased opinion articles, attacking opponents and their families, lying or hiding the truth on purpose? That's not press. I guess Elon Musk is a nazi now as well for questioning the media. BTW I hope you're defending free press and call people nazis even if they criticize Fox etc.

Trump golfing in Scotland for a golf course he some how payed cash.

“Sinkholes of money.” Trump’s Scotland property cost more than $50 million in 2014. He bought it even though it was losing money. Since then, he’s spent more than $85 million on renovations – but the resort continues to lose millions of dollars each year. https://t.co/qtfAyFXA79
    https://twitter.com/OARichardEngel/s...295882242?s=19
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardoc View Post
    Free press? Writing biased opinion articles, attacking opponents and their families, lying or hiding the truth on purpose? That's not press. I guess Elon Musk is a nazi now as well for questioning the media. BTW I hope you're defending free press and call people nazis even if they criticize Fox etc.
    I guess you're one of those then . . . too bad. I noticed you didn't name another U.S. President who has attacked the free press the same way Trump has. Bad faith posting only works if you're smart enough to get away with it. You've a ways to go . . . .

Unless you see no difference between Musk's critiques and Trump's . . . .
    Last edited by cubby; 2018-07-14 at 11:44 PM.

Oh my God, I love Trump. Watching him walk with the Queen was a hoot, he's completely in his own little world. It's like one of those comedy movies where a clueless person somehow manages to make his way into a position of power and it becomes a fish-out-of-water thing as he clashes with the social mores of the rest of the people in power. Except, you know, in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Oh my God, I love Trump. Watching him walk with the Queen was a hoot, he's completely in his own little world. It's like one of those comedy movies where a clueless person somehow manages to make his way into a position of power and it becomes a fish-out-of-water thing as he clashes with the social mores of the rest of the people in power. Except, you know, in real life.
    hes chauncey gardners evil twin