Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    To be honest I think he just expressed what many guys feel and think right now. His case is even more complicated because he is famous, and there's an Aziz Ansari treatment ready to be sprung on him at any time and the press would lap it up like honey.
    Ansari had sex with his date, was accused at the height of this movement, and still people didn't condemn him because her story was rubbish. He's more or less absolved by the public. "Superman" showing interest in a woman and then expecting to get in trouble for it is just silly.
    Mother pus bucket!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    There are girls nights out though.
    Even Girls Night Out is fun only occasionally, and sometimes even that can lead to a date or a hookup. In a world were we have to always pay for our own drinks and meals is never going to last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Spoken like a man who's never had a bad date with a woman who turned out to be angry and bitter and just looking to be offended.
    Newsflash, psycho women have existed before #metoo. You really think they wouldn't shout "RAPE" if #metoo wasn't around?

And, yes, this is comming from me - a man who dated a woman for many years who slowly became a male-hating multiple DUI psychotic alcoholic, with my relationship endin with her smashing a beer can into my forehead over an argument about the ending of the movie Apt Pupil. I can't even begin to make up a story like her. =/

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Ansari had sex with his date, was accused at the height of this movement, and still people didn't condemn him because her story was rubbish. He's more or less absolved by the public. "Superman" showing interest in a woman and then expecting to get in trouble for it is just silly.
    He isn't saying that, he is saying the he likes women who play hard to get. But that isn't a clear game to play and he'd rather stay away from trying because the repercussions for misreading a situation can be severe.

Look I'm no Henry Cavill, but years ago I developed the habit of asking permission before the first kiss. Some girls liked it because they felt it was respectful, some hated it. My current gf hated it, she literally got angry with me for "ruining the moment".
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2018-07-12 at 10:09 PM.

And that's it. We've officially hit rock bottom when someone that is rich, generally well-liked, and in the top 1% of looks is afraid to date.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kids are better at communicating what they want than some grown ups I know. Doesn't have anything to do with gender but it'd dispel a lot of trouble and worry in a heartbeat if they'd stand up to themselves and their surroundings in honest redemptive love instead of fearing disaster at every turn and corner. Tune expectations with your better half.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    I love how hes in trouble even for just saying that.

goes to show any movement that gets a following gets corrupted and mutated into a horrible vile thing.
    When you complain about #metoo, and claim it has ruined dating, you show no respect for the people who have endured rape, sexual harassment by these superstars that think they own other people. "Oh, he lifted up your skirt and grabbed your pussy, then threatened to get you fired if you told anyone? Well.....I can no longer chase woman without risking a dent in my career!"
    Mother pus bucket!

7+ Year Old Account
    He isn't saying that, he is saying the he likes women who play hard to get. But that isn't a clear game to play and he'd rather stay away from trying.
    Idk, on some level, I understand MGTOW types. Like the game has now no clear or consistent rules and the punishments are insane and the rewards are a bit iffy.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Apparently the guy was attacked like crazy for these comments and had to apologize for them.

He isn't saying that, he is saying the he likes women who play hard to get. But that isn't a clear game to play and he'd rather stay away from trying.
    And that's not a sad thing. For most guys who do the same, they annoy 25 girls before they find the one who's interested, but plays hard to get.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    When you complain about #metoo, and claim it has ruined dating, you show no respect for the people who have endured rape, sexual harassment by these superstars that think they own other people. "Oh, he lifted up your skirt and grabbed your pussy, then threatened to get you fired if you told anyone? Well.....I can no longer chase woman without risking a dent in my career!"
    Pretty much. This environment would not have arisen if people hadn't been willing to look the other way at instances of harassment, so now it's "ruined" for everyone (realistically though the vast majority of us get by just fine without any rape accusations).
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Even Girls Night Out is fun only occasionally, and sometimes even that can lead to a date or a hookup. In a world were we have to always pay for our own drinks and meals is never going to last.
    I feel like doing that defeats the whole point, plus i wouldnt abandon friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Idk, on some level, I understand MGTOW types. Like the game has now no clear or consistent rules and the punishments are insane and the rewards are a bit iffy.
    As I said in a previous post.

Look I'm no Henry Cavill, but years ago I developed the habit of asking permission before the first kiss. Some girls liked it because they felt it was respectful, some hated it. My current gf hated it, she literally got angry with me for "ruining the moment".
    I don't know. I don't really care in the end, and I'll just stay on the better safe than sorry side of things. Still it's more confusing than it's ought to be.

They kinda proved his point with the twitter backlash lol. Nowadays anything is a minefield, especially women.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Yes, because women have never made spiteful false rape allegations.
    One hundred times this.

And, not to bring up a dead horse topic (and I know its not a rape allegation EXACTLY), but Chris Hardwick man. His ex accuses him (indirectly and not by name, but we ALL knew who she meant... and she knew it.) of sexual abuse and the #MeToo bandwagon jumped ALL over that shit like wasps to honey. And it doesn't matter that multiple female friends have stood up for him, or that his wife and three ex-girlfriends have stood up for him. Or that there is ZERO evidence of anything other than a happy relationship while they were together...

NONE OF THAT MATTERS.

It only matters that a moment of bitterness or misunderstanding can mar a person for life and rob them of a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I miss 30 years ago...life was so simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Erbel View Post
    And that's it. We've officially hit rock bottom when someone that is rich, generally well-liked, and in the top 1% of looks is afraid to date.
    Years of media brainwash and gender studies will do that to people.

7+ Year Old Account
    As I said in a previous post.

I don't know. I don't really care in the end, and I'll just stay on the better safe than sorry side of things. Still, it's more confusing than it's ought to be.
    It makes me wonder if we were not better off when it was matchmaker Yenta or something telling us who gets to fuck who. At our current trajectory, we will be right back to matchmakers assigning partners again.

And that's not a sad thing. For most guys who do the same, they annoy 25 girls before they find the one who's interested, but plays hard to get.
    I never played that game. I never could, at the slightest sign of rejection I bug out because rejection sucks. But there are people who like the game, both men and women.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I feel bad for all the peole that worked for the man. no jobs now...doesn't matter right..a woman got mentally abused right before her film is getting released.