Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Why would you think vashj'ir is generally hated? It's my favorite cata zone cuz it is something entirely different to what we usually have in wow. And I'm sure there's many more having my opinion.
    If you've ever seen a poll regarding favorite Cataclysm zone, you'll know why. A lot of people hated it because wehhh have to move in four directions

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Right? I feel like they're already selling Azshara short by not giving her her own expansion, but they can't possibly make her a raid boss without letting us explore Nazjatar, right? I know, everyone fucking hates Vashj'ir, but face it, she's a sea witch, and that giant underwater city is her power base, her domain. Can't fight Azshara without letting us explore it at least once.
    Gul'dan was a huge lore character as well we killed him in Nighthold and it was very good.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperJay View Post
    Gul'dan was a huge lore character as well we killed him in Nighthold and it was very good.
    Gul'dan had a whole expansion of build up. Archimonde may have been the final boss but Gul'dan was the true villain of WoD. One of the few highlights of that expansion.

I'll get straight to the point:

Azshara made what World of Warcraft (meaning the land we walk on of our adventures together) is today. She SHOULD have her own expansion but Blizzard for some reason don't allow it which is beyond me...

The problem people had with Vashj'ir was the 3 dimensional combat, what if we had it underwater and weren't allowed to swim up? We were just weighted to the sea floor because of some magic lore reason?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperjackJig View Post
    The problem people had with Vashj'ir was the 3 dimensional combat, what if we had it underwater and weren't allowed to swim up? We were just weighted to the sea floor because of some magic lore reason?
    I would be fine with that. Kind of like the Throne of the Tides 5-man dungeon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperjackJig View Post
    considering how crazy good they got at skyboxes it shouldnt be a problem either to make the whole thing look amazing beeing deep down in the grand ocean

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    The only people that hated Vashj'ir most of the time were melee people.

That zone has to be one of the best in WoW. Beautiful zone. The flight of the jellyfish was so calming to watch in that zone.
    I loved the aesthetics of Vashj'ir, but I hate leveling there, so I've only done it once or twice.

I'm only hoping that she's going to escape or something, not die. That would be such a waste, but wasting characters is also what Blizzard does. Ugh.

Mb she'll just go like 'ah that was a fun few hours i gotta do something awesome now tho buhbye', which won't make the fight any better, but at least won't waste her character.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    just because she's a boss doesn't mean she dies
    This. I have a feeling we will see her as "Old God mode" down the line.

Deleted
    I'd want it to have risen to the surface. Like:

"a slimy expanse of hellish black mire which extended about me in monotonous undulations as far as I could see.... The region was putrid with the carcasses of decaying fish, and of other less describable things which I saw protruding from the nasty mud of the unending plain." From Lovecraft Dagon.

Just with Nazjatar in the center of the new landmass