Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I don't know Cicero
    Considered one of Ancient Rome's greatest orators, the rediscovery of his works in the Renaissance led to him having a large influence on the Enlightenment and our entire system of government, laws and other public affairs.

He is also studied today as an exemplar of the use of Classical Latin in his many eloquent public speeches and legal cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    People only see the surface of something but not the essence. Trump's politics are hugely efficient so people try to nitpick the way he presents them. You don't need to be an eloquent speaker to be a politician. Cicero was popular because, compared to the rest of the senate, he was brief and to the point. Same applies to Trump. Millions of people voted for him and support him because he says exactly what he will do in a way that is legible. I'm not surprised that the average MMO-Champion user that needs to ramble on and on for 10 paragraphs to express a simple idea prefers politicians who sugarcoat everything bullshit like "we are deeply concerned" and "we have reaffirmed our commitment to pursuing our mutual obligations." Eloquence isn't about rambling endlessly. That's what an English major thinks eloquence is. True eloquence is saying things in a way that is easy to understand.

Trump is right, migrants need to shut up and put up or get out. If you consider yourself a migrant, you failed to integrate into the host country's culture. People who successfully integrated don't give two shits about their former identities. Successful British Muslims don't consider themselves Muslims. They consider themselves British. It's little twerps who are hellbent on sticking to their precious "migrant communities" who are the problem and they know it. If you are offended by Trump pointing out the problem that you are creating, you're free to return to your country of origin. It's waiting for you with arms wide open.
    After my family living in the Netherlands for over 700 years i still dont feel dutch, neither my family does, what am i doing wrong?

This is just too funny... the best deal maker at it again:

Theresa May has revealed that Donald Trump advised her to “sue the European Union” rather than negotiate with the 27-country bloc, in a private conversation that the US president referred to during his visit to the UK on Friday.

The prime minister was asked on the BBC’s The Andrew Marr Show what the “brutal” Brexit negotiating advice was that Trump had talked about in their joint press conference outside the prime minister’s Chequers country retreat.

Revealing it for the first time, May said: “He told me I should sue the EU.” After being prompted by a surprised Marr, May repeated: “Sue the EU, not go into negotiations with them, sue them.”

The prime minister smiled, and indicated she had disregarded the advice, saying “actually we’re going into negotiations with them”, in remarks that will be interpreted as a put-down of the president.
    https://amp.theguardian.com/politics...-to-sue-the-eu

'Merican way, sue anyone for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    This is just too funny... the best deal maker at it again:

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics...-to-sue-the-eu

'Merican way, sue anyone for anything!
    More like the Trump way. He's been itching to sue so many people since taking office, but he can't. He only knows he can sue people to try and bully weaker people, but this isn't how it works on a national level. He's so far out of his element that it's like watching a fish jump onto land, try to walk, and refuse to go back into their tiny pond as they struggle to breathe.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866