Page 1 of 27
... LastLast
    Deleted

Question Pre-Patch Release Date Prediction??? :D

We have passed the week reset, when do you guys think it will come out?? 10th or 17th??

Lets get the bets rolling!!!!!!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    17th. No PvP season ending announcement yet means next week is out.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    This, for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    They just announced PVP Season ending, I say the 10th!

I wouldn't be so quick to rule out July 10th as the patch day. They have already given us a "pre warning" pvp season ending notice on June 26 (which technically give the 2 weeks notice).

"It won’t be long until Legion Season 7 ends, and with it the opportunity to earn the Demonic Elite achievement and the PvP-only Elite transmog."

Source : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...speaker-s-call

I know this is far from hard evidence - just saying this isn't the first warning they gave us.

I feel like they planned it for the tenth but if you've played on the ptr you would see IT IS A TOTAL MESS. So they're probably gonna push it back

17th. . . . . . . . .

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    They just announced PVP Season ending, I say the 10th!
    abit too late for it, no way they would give us 5 days, that is so, so short, the shortest we have had before was a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    abit too late for it, no way they would give us 5 days, that is so, so short, the shortest we have had before was a week.
    Given PvPs increasingly diminished state, isn't it possible they just might have had forgotten about announcing it until now?

I think he means on battle net app where it says legion season 7 coming to an end and last chance to get mage tower.
    Is it a proper way to give warning about season end? No
    Will blizzard use it as an excuse to say they told us? Probably

17th as seen on the Beta.

10th: ~25% chance
    17th: ~75% chance
    Any other day: Impossible
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    17th as seen on the Beta.
    Where does it say that?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Given PvPs increasingly diminished state, isn't it possible they just might have had forgotten about announcing it until now?
    no, thats not how it works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Re4leader1 View Post
    I think he means on battle net app where it says legion season 7 coming to an end and last chance to get mage tower.
    Is it a proper way to give warning about season end? No
    Will blizzard use it as an excuse to say they told us? Probably
    no, that was just a post, blizzard makes a "season ending soon" post that details the needs and such and it is on the front page as of today.

these come out usually 2 weeks before the season end, but the shortest has been a week and a half. so to then go to half a week... yeah..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Re4leader1 View Post
    Where does it say that?
    war of thorns.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

no, thats not how it works.

- - - Updated - - -

no, that was just a post, blizzard makes a "season ending soon" post that details the needs and such and it is on the front page as of today.

these come out usually 2 weeks before the season end, but the shortest has been a week and a half. so to then go to half a week... yeah..

- - - Updated - - -

war of thorns.

That was posted on the 26th, 2 weeks before the 10th, technically it's an announcement of the Season ending, and it's also just as vague as the one posted today.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrenk212 View Post

That was posted on the 26th, 2 weeks before the 10th, technically it's an announcement of the Season ending, and it's also just as vague as the one posted today.
    Yup honestly anyone thinking the 17th is kidding themselves at this point, release is the 10th.

I'm still going with the 18th, at this point mostly to not get disappointed if it doesn't come out next week.

Don't really have a good argument for either one. So 18th is where I'll put my money for reduced chance of disappointment.

Perfect. Would you say I won’t miss anything if I loose out the first two weeks of pre patch?

Quote Originally Posted by nanoneo View Post
    Perfect. Would you say I won’t miss anything if I loose out the first two weeks of pre patch?
    Only thing you would lose is having more time to play around with specs before BfA launches.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Only thing you would lose is having more time to play around with specs before BfA launches.
    And that would be pretty much irrelevant since raiding and m+ is open only after 3 weeks after launch, so he will still have 3 weeks to get to know the specs.