Deleted

Mag'har orcs and Dark iron Dwarfs with the 8.0 prepatch?

So i saw a guy asking about this in trade chat. He asked if dark iron dwarfs and the Mag'har orcs will be available with the prepatch coming next reset. I was almost 100% sure this wasn't the case. But then i went to the PTR to check if they were there with the character creation screen, and they were... the only thing there was when you hover over, it says: 'You need Battle for Azeroth'.

Is the PTR a copy of legion or some kind of early version of BfA? Do you guys think it will come with the prepatch or not? Im not sure anymore..

No. The quests to unlock them are part of BfA, it's the War Campaign.

Deleted
    Ah, okay. Thats what i thought at first but wasn't sure anymor after seeing that on the PTR. Thanks!

Technicly they come in prepatch but won't be playable becasue as with any allied races they require certain reputation and questline to complete before you can unlock them. And it happens that all of that requires you to go to Kul Tiras/Zandalar. So nope, you can't play those in prepatch, but you can probably check their customization on that character creation screen.