Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    just cooked up three scrambled eggs mixed with a quarter pound of mild cheddar, topped with Chronic Tacos Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Steak and salad tonight for me

5+ Year Old Account
    Basmati rice and curry + a few meat*balls.

Taco Tuesday!

Homemade taco spice, 90/10 lean ground BORK (giving it a try, beef/pork mix)
    Refried beans
    spanish rice

Add-ons: iceberg lettuce, copious amounts of cheddar cheese, sour cream and chilula hot sauce

My kitchen is occupied I've been eating fast food out recently.

Chicken tendies with mashed potatoes

Not sure about tonight, but for tomorrow night's christmas dinner, we opted for a wonderful english roast.

We cook it via the "bag" in the oven with potatoes, celery and onion. Afterwards, we put the meat in a pressure cooker for about 45 minutes.

You can barely pick it up with a fork, that's how tender/soft it is. It's amazing!

Then on the 29th we're having out traditional christmas dinner at my brothers Spiral ham, a few sides etc.

Since its christmas eve, a traditional christmas feast consisting of:

Roast pork.
    Roast duck.
    Caramelized potatoes.
    Boiled potatoes.
    Pickled or boiled red cabbage.
    Potato chips.
    Gravy.

And for dessert a Danish rice dessert called Risalamande, which consists of rice porridge made the day before and then left to cool overnight, it is then mixed with copious amounts of whipped cream, vanilla and chopped almonds, usually warm cherry sauce is poured over.
    It is also customary to hide one whole almond in the bowl and the person who happens to get the almond gets a small present like a box of chocolates etc.

Christmas Eve dinner!

Pork Belly
    Pork Patties
    Sausage
    Potatoes
    Sauercraut
    Red Cabbage
    Aaaaand lots of gravy!

Pork Belly

I pan seared some duck thighs and made a red berry sauce to go with the meat. Nice balance of sweet and savory.

Chicken Schnitzel which I sort of turn into a parma with a bit of tomato sauce and melted cheese

I eat the same 2 meals every day ... so it isn't like a big change or anything.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

broccoli and peas

7+ Year Old Account
    A standard simple pot roast. Was delicious.

... time for a second helping.

https://vrevmcr.co.uk/our-menu/

Didn't think to get a pic but I went to the above vegan place over Christmas period.

It was good. The milkshakes and starters were stunning, the burger (I had the whopper one) was ok, nothing on a meat one but nice enough.

When we were walking out, I said to my vegan mate ' I'd have preferred real vegan food like stuffed peppers' he replied ' I thought it was great, have you any idea how sick I am of fucking stuffed peppers'. Suppose I showed my ignorance
    Last edited by molliewoof; 2019-12-31 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Missed a point

15+ Year Old Account
    I just made lasagnette!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cooked up a couple ribeye steaks and accompanied them with a standard green salad. Deeeeee-licious.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Eleven View Post
    Going to try my luck at making moussaka some point next week. Any tips? @Stelio Kontos
    I'm a fairly novice cook (but decent) whenever I am doing a dish for the first time I usually use the BBC recipe and am rarely let down...

www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/moussaka_01004/amp

If I like the dish I then go and look at what some of the top names do to add into it for the next time

The above is also a hairy bikers recipe, they are pretty famous TV chefs in England.