Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    So
    1. no real way to confirm this is you
    2. so you DONT have CE for all raids, you have it for old raids.
    Also easiest shown is MoP so you have CE since mop, but not the last 2 raid teirs.

uhhh wtf?
    EU servers, thats the american release date, yes we got sha of fear 2 hours before the servers went down, only raiding 9 hours a week that was the hardest and closest tier for us, we only killed protectors and amber shaper & empress once each extending the raid just to get the bosses down we did it with crap gear.

and yes i don't have the last 2 as i said i quit, but you can go back and see i got all of wotlk achis (except ulduar because i moved house) before the release of the next raid.

i mean if you want me to brag (all i was saying is i'm not someone who whines and quits every 2 months) i can do that

http://www.worldoflogs.com/ranking/e...man/elemental/

as for not me? it's my user name lol, if you're super desperate for proof i can go log ingame.

Oh I misread, it comes with the pre-patch and with it the removal of Mage Tower.

Never mind, don't give a rats ass.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

cutting edge for those instances wasn't released till the release date of that patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    "legendary" LUL blue items were more legendary than these have ended up over the course of 1 xpac.
    damn, you're THIS salty about legendaries even at this point in the expansion? Dude, the items were of legendary quality (therefore called "legendary items") whether you find them legendary or not.

OT: Yay for the transmog leggos that I may still miss on some chars... That's something I can try and get, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    cutting edge for those instances wasn't released till the release date of that patch.
    there were zero nerfs to the tier for the first tier of MoP and it was really short had 16 bosses to get through, sha was a near 20 minute encounter. That combined with a 9 hour raiding week was by far the hardest tier to cutting edge in the history of WoW from my PoV.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyram View Post
    damn, you're THIS salty about legendaries even at this point in the expansion? Dude, the items were of legendary quality (therefore called "legendary items") whether you find them legendary or not.

OT: Yay for the transmog leggos that I may still miss on some chars... That's something I can try and get, I guess.
    yeah i don't like they way they did legendaries at all, then the fact you can just purchase the exact legendary makes specific epics much harder to obtain, it was a good experiment but i hope they never do it again. Still it was better than WoD we have that to be thankful for.

10+ Year Old Account
    So they couldn't have done this when they made mage tower permanent as i bet that would have helped ALOT aince some specs borderline require legendaries

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    1. That character was created 9 months before his MMOC account, which is pretty narrow for a 14 year old game and makes perfect sense in every way. And you've no reason to suspect otherwise other than you really want to because it makes you look pretty silly.

2. He already explained that in his post.

You should just accept defeat, anything else you do after this point isn't going to come off well. :P
    well in his first post he said all but whatever, yeah guess that line up on time makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Not a single thread without FelPlague acting high and mighty in this area of the forum, lol

OT: I won't activate for prepatch, I'm missing some prot legendaries but I don't care at this point. The legedary design varied wildly between two extremes this expansion, missed the mark, I'm sick of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    EU servers, thats the american release date, yes we got sha of fear 2 hours before the servers went down, only raiding 9 hours a week that was the hardest and closest tier for us, we only killed protectors and amber shaper & empress once each extending the raid just to get the bosses down we did it with crap gear.

and yes i don't have the last 2 as i said i quit, but you can go back and see i got all of wotlk achis (except ulduar because i moved house) before the release of the next raid.

i mean if you want me to brag (all i was saying is i'm not someone who whines and quits every 2 months) i can do that

http://www.worldoflogs.com/ranking/e...man/elemental/

as for not me? it's my user name lol, if you're super desperate for proof i can go log ingame.
    *Only raiding 9 hours a week* Fucking lord... I do not miss the days of raiding 9 hours a week... Not at all...
    And really? hgm i thought cata and wotlk gave you cheives for that, hm, sad to see its not.
    those logs, holy shit man nice. also nah the other guy pointed out the creation time and such, but i have known lots of people to copy names of famous people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Not a single thread without FelPlague acting high and mighty in this area of the forum, lol

OT: I won't activate for prepatch, I'm missing some prot legendaries but I don't care at this point. The legedary design varied wildly between two extremes this expansion, missed the mark, I'm sick of it.
    High and mighty? I mean I havent hardcore raided for years, I wouldent exactly call myself high or mighty.
    also i mean there is many, many, many threads without me in them.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    *Only raiding 9 hours a week* Fucking lord... I do not miss the days of raiding 9 hours a week... Not at all...
    i think it's age lol, i used to do 14 hours wotlk/cata, early mop changed guilds dropped to 9, since i've quit even 9 seems too much :s

7+ Year Old Account
    i think it's age lol, i used to do 14 hours wotlk/cata, early mop changed guilds dropped to 9, since i've quit even 9 seems too much :s
    oh fucking lord 14 hours a week, fucking kill me.
    I just pug these days heroic, i dont have the time or dedication to go through mythic anymore, last time i did mythic progress was being on the bench on our archimonde kill just before the prepatch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Cause you would be able to get to 120 without changing gear at all. And they want you to try out that amazing effortless green.
    Pretty wrong.

1. Legendary effects stop at 115.
    2. Main stat is more important than secondary stats now as they scale much faster.
    3. You'd still replace your legendaries around 115-116 because of the main stat gains.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Man, how great this would've been if this was added at the START of the expansion.
    Well, the worst part of the expansion wouldn't have been so bad.

Blizzard is stubborn though. I'm shocked they did this at all.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Yeah, in retrospect, with all you had to do support it, the 9 hours in raid felt like a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    So they couldn't have done this when they made mage tower permanent as i bet that would have helped ALOT aince some specs borderline require legendaries

This is completely false.
    No spec requires a legandary of any type. 900-910 ilvl and whatever drops first is more than adequate for all of them

I think it would of been nicer if they released this this weekend. One final push for people that desperately want to do the MT and can't. Feels pointless to do this the day it goes away.. for collection purposes? I mean, why not allow them to be used to also get the other collection item that is going away forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg View Post
    This is completely false.
    No spec requires a legandary of any type. 900-910 ilvl and whatever drops first is more than adequate for all of them
    I said borderline and only a few..mostly ones where they lack defensive cds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    I think it would of been nicer if they released this this weekend. One final push for people that desperately want to do the MT and can't. Feels pointless to do this the day it goes away.. for collection purposes? I mean, why not allow them to be used to also get the other collection item that is going away forever.
    Honestly why not just keep mage tower up till launch even. Honestly i still don't get the idea of removing content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    As far as I know, reaching level 116 deactivates the effect of a Legion Legendary item.
    You know correctly

-Credit to Mythriz for the signature and avatar!

What we want is the ability to vendor these shit items come bfa so it doesnt take up bank slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Not really. You seem salty. Are you one of those quitting wow every month but still return every time just to complain some more?
    If he were any saltier even halophiles wouldn't survive.