Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Fury leveling BFA - Best Legendaries

Since the announcement that we can choose what leggos we want come Tuesday, what leggos would you target for leveling as fury?

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    Playing a fire mage is like playing the lottery
    Quote Originally Posted by Eschatonin View Post
    People think its easy because they hear about the few who win?

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Najentus' Vertebrae for pulls, Aggramar Stride for unmounted speed, Timeless Stratagem for caves, Sephuz' Secret if you end up using CC often
    Space magic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Boots for passive speed. Shoulders for extra leaps. Sephuz for a proc everytime you charge. Wrists for healing. Any of those 4 will do you good.

I'll probably run boots and bracers, so I can man pull 6 or 7 mobs without getting my ass handed to me.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

If we get new class changes but legendary effects still work what happens to the legendary effects that have been baked in class?

If you wear Ayala's and take Sudden Death talent will they both proc seperately?

What happens to those legendaries that altar an ability that doesn't exist anymore?
    Last edited by LazyCoding; 2018-07-15 at 04:26 AM.

Last time I tried, both Ayala and sudden death would proc at the same time and be consumed by 1 single execute so there was no point.

Deleted
    Kiljaedens Trinket plus the best legendary ring with 5% exp gem

what? we can get leggos we havent acquired?

Quote Originally Posted by heenksa33 View Post
    what? we can get leggos we havent acquired?
    Yes, you can buy the legendary you want for the same price as you bought a legendary token for.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

what about using Ceann-Ar Charger, and Valarjar Berserkers and carnage + endless rage talents? would this combo not give us insane amounts of rage generation? not worried about healing because we finally got VR back, and BT heals a ton. cant wait to log ind and test this combo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnanator View Post
    what about using Ceann-Ar Charger, and Valarjar Berserkers and carnage + endless rage talents? would this combo not give us insane amounts of rage generation? not worried about healing because we finally got VR back, and BT heals a ton. cant wait to log ind and test this combo.
    Rage does not seem like that much of an issue anyway.

I don't see why you would not want KJBW unless you are not mass pulling.

I only leveled to 104 in the Beta on Arms and all the passive azerite traits I got until then were "shield and healing after killing blows". I could pull 10 mobs even in the crappy premade gear, use a defensive if it gets close and once the first mob died I had crazy healing roling on me to just face tank a crowd of mobs as long as I kept killing.

Sephuz + Aggramar running War Machine because GOTTA GO FAST! You'll outgear everything anyways and with defensive traits on gear you could faceroll whole fields of mobs.

People always mention boots but not Rethu’s. My secondaries took a hit in the squish, which would result in the boots providing around 19% more movement speed, and that will decrease as I level. Rethu’s gives 15% and also heals when you are near enemies.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MookieRah View Post
    People always mention boots but not Rethu’s. My secondaries took a hit in the squish, which would result in the boots providing around 19% more movement speed, and that will decrease as I level. Rethu’s gives 15% and also heals when you are near enemies.
    A fair point, although popping recklessness will give you more crit and increase your movement speed aswell. It will come down to how much of a particular stat you can stack aswell as what your current boots and belt are. I have a 265 + socket belt so in terms of stat increase from the legendary belt, I gain nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    probably the boots or the shoulders + the bracers for sustain and speed.

If you have a stupid good belt it probably isn’t worth it, but I suspect that after a few levels Rethu’s will become the better legendary for pretty much everyone else.

Of course you could also take Rethu’s AND Aggramar’s and run around crazy fast.

From 110-115 you wont need a lot of health regen. I was using fighter chow it it was fine. Use legendaries that supply a speed increase.

Use legendaries that supply a speed increase.
    My point was also that Rethu's would likely be faster than Aggramar's after a few levels as your stats won't be able to support the same %'s. I'm thinking after a couple of levels Rethu's would actually be as fast if not faster.

You'll have close to 100% enrage uptime and I think the haste you get from Enrage works with Aggramar's as well

1 Sephuz + Timeless Stratagem + Barbarian pvp talent would grant 6x leaps.
    2 Sephuz + Aggramar's Stride.
    3 Sephuz + Crafted Belt.
    4 We have A LOT of choices lol.