Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytraz View Post
    With the nerfs to Belf racial and Human racial, I am wondering if we are going to see some changes to what races people run in Mythic Plus and raids.

Which races do you think will have the best racials for Prot warrior and DPS warrior, respectively?

I am planning on spamming Mythic Plus, so I want to optimize everything, including race.
    hmtauren are best tanks no matter what. whichever secondary is probably best. draenei are probably best mixed with +primary and an extra last stand

LF Draenei Female.....for reasons..

Cow lover myself. Warstomp are stun has some great uses in pvp and pve 2 percent crit damage more stam and you have super big mounts

10+ Year Old Account
    Only a fool doesnt choose a straight back orc

I have a pathological hatred for female blood elves. In fact, when one creates a warrior choosing that race/gender shouldn't even be allowed. Their emaciated, fragile, crack whore physiques couldn't even lift a piece of plate armor, let alone fight in it. Every time I see one I want to snap their fragile little chicken necks, and under no circumstances could one ever withstand a blow from a male Orc/Tauren/Draenei without having every bone in her pathetic body shattered into a thousand fragments.

And then I remind myself that this is a ridiculous fantasy game where virtually nothing obeys the laws of physics or makes any sort of sense, so carry on and pick whatever combo seems most appealing to you

Zandalari Troll for me! Second close are Orcs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    Maghar Orc for style.
    thats my pick exactly

gnome for alliance

plate zappy for horde

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Blackrock Orc or go home.
    This. /10char

Troll atm, will change to Mag'h'ar Orc or Zandalari.

15+ Year Old Account
    I went highmountain for the extra stun/charge. Hes for PvP though
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Whatever looks coolest to you. Maghar once they unlock for me

Deleted
    Highmountain Tauren are butt ugly but their racial is sweet, it is basically a blink. I inexplicably used my boost on a shaman and made it Highmountain Tauren.

The racial lets you reposition easily and quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elves, always

Deleted
    With the nerfs to Belf racial and Human racial, I am wondering if we are going to see some changes to what races people run in Mythic Plus and raids.

Which races do you think will have the best racials for Prot warrior and DPS warrior, respectively?

I am planning on spamming Mythic Plus, so I want to optimize everything, including race.
    Trolls are the best dps warriors because of berserking

On Horde side, Troll has been best DPS for a few expansions now, HM Tauren is new king for tanking I think. Tauren probably still really strong in PVP due to Warstomp. Only reason Blood Elves every became a thing was because Arcane Torrent was super OP in mythic+ and really strong in PVP.

I was also wondering this, what is the best Alliance race for PvP?

5+ Year Old Account
    For Protection, Dark Iron Dwarves:
    Dungeon Delver: While indoors, move 4% faster.
    Fireblood: Removes all poison, disease, curse, magic, and bleed effects and increases your primary stat by 100 for each effect removed. Lasts 8 sec. 2 min cooldown.
    Forged in Flames: Reduces damage taken from Physical attacks by 1%.
    Kupo.

As tank:

DARK IRON MOTA F*CK*NG DWARFS.

why:
    - 4% faster indoors
    - Cooldown that Removes all poison, disease, curse, magic, and bleed effects and increases your primary stat by 100 for each effect removed. Lasts 8 sec. 2 min cooldown.
    - Reduces damage taken from Physical attacks by 1%.

ooh and:

with this or that black temple on as shield