Page 1 of 41
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Trump and Putin Helsinki Meeting

Trump and Putin are meeting in Helsinki tomorrow. Interesting to see what kind of a shitshow this will be.

There have been some small protests (towards both presidents) in Helsinki today, nothing major, but funny signs!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

You know what? Putin's fine. He's fine. They're all fine. They're people. Trump will be totally prepared. He's been preparing for this stuff his whole life. But the fake news media will never say that.

I don't think the world is ready for the verbal felatio Trump is going to perform on Putin during that press conference, if you have children in the room you may want to take them out.

Taking bets on what Trump will give up to Putin.

Trump gave up quite a bit with NK so since Putin is his master I can assume far more will be given up.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Only the Best View Post
    You know what? Putin's fine. He's fine. They're all fine. They're people. Trump will be totally prepared. He's been preparing for this stuff his whole life. But the fake news media will never say that.
    I agree
    Totally fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Taking bets on what Trump will give up to Putin.

Trump gave up quite a bit with NK so since Putin is his master I can assume far more will be given up.
    I think the biggest bet will be which translator get an "accident" first since they will be the only eyewitnesses in the room when these two meet. If I was a translator the US side I would suddenly be sick and not show up that day.

Those are some quality signs.

The British really have a better class of protest signage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Those are some quality signs.

The British really have a better class of protest signage.
    Those a finish people, I mean, that's in Helsinki.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I think the biggest bet will be which translator get an "accident" first since they will be the only eyewitnesses in the room when these two meet. If I was a translator the US side I would suddenly be sick and not show up that day.
    O
    Oh I doubt there will be a translator. I’m pretty sure Putin knows 2nd grade English, trump will be able to understand at his level.(not confirmed, but apparently he does know English https://www.newsweek.com/does-putin-...kremlin-634048)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Trump and Putin are meeting in Helsinki tomorrow. Interesting to see what kind of a shitshow this will be.

There have been some small protests (towards both presidents) in Helsinki today, nothing major, but funny signs!

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiI8tLDWAAAqERZ.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiJKbCDX4AAsQ-d.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiI-brAUEAAu3xM.jpg[IMG]
    Are most Finnish people as intolerant as the people in these photos? Even if they don't agree with the policy of Trump and Putin they should still promote the meeting of world leaders. It's important to be pro-conversation instead of anti-conversation.

Deleted
    Isn't that an unusually high amount of Finns together?.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Are most Finnish people as intolerant as the people in these photos? Even if they don't agree with the policy of Trump and Putin they should still promote the meeting of world leaders. It's important to be pro-conversation instead of anti-conversation.
    Intolerant of Trump and Putin as persons? Yes.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Deleted
    maybe elon musk can send a submarine for no reason. That will probably help.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Intolerant of Trump and Putin as persons? Yes.
    That's what I thought. They're engaged in ad hominem where they attack politicians as people instead of the policy ideas.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    maybe elon musk can send a submarine for no reason. That will probably help.
    Uncalled for, he helped the thai boys (as Donald Drumpster would have expressed it) "I HELPED VERY, VERY MUCH!"
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

This isn't anti-conversation, this is anti-plotting by Russia and their pet Trump.

Trump knows about as much of conversation as much as he does 3rd grade grammar.

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I thought. They're engaged in ad hominem where they attack politicians as people instead of the policy ideas.
    Okay, let's attack their policies then, which means they shouldn't meet to make up new pro Russian policies like they have been the last two years.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, we also hate their policies, too.

Unfortunately their policies are a continuum of their persona.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Uncalled for, he helped the thai boys (as Donald Drumpster would have expressed it) "I HELPED VERY, VERY MUCH!"
    Trump would have expressed it as "Victory in the caves!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    i liked it when he called the rescuers pedo's : https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8448366.html

I think Trump should take the same approach and start calling the media pedos.

on a serious note this is an important meeting. get a feeling Crimea and Syria are going to be talked about. Trump recognising Crimea as Russia in exchange for Iran being contained in Syria by Russia (although its not likely achieveable)

15+ Year Old Account
    "Pro-conversation" by a lackey and delusional Trump that rather believe Putins "Russia done no such thing" regarding a number of issues than his entire intelligence gathering aparatus.
    At least your gullibility shows as in most of your posts.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.