Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Naadir View Post
    Isn't it more ironic how Americans see Russia still as some what a threat? Like... It's like Goliath fears every single move of David. All the miracles and ubermensch-skills you attest the Russians are quite comical. But you need that bogeyman I guess. All while china expands further and further, owning most significant spots of Africa.
    Not really a very good analogy considering David killed Goliath and him not fearing his every single move and being cocky was the reason. Your analogy is pretty much saying the opposite of what you are trying to convey or was that on purpose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naadir View Post
    Isn't it more ironic how Americans see Russia still as some what a threat? Like... It's like Goliath fears every single move of David. All the miracles and ubermensch-skills you attest the Russians are quite comical. But you need that bogeyman I guess. All while china expands further and further, owning most significant spots of Africa.
    But... Goliath underestimated David... that story is the opposite of what you are trying to say.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Wow I can't even get through the first minute. Just dives right in to whataboutism, false equivalencies, and conspiracy bullshit. Absolutely no warmup.
    You're not going to mention the Soviet star on his little US flag pin?

Details, my man. It's in the details.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You're not going to mention the Soviet star on his little US flag pin?

Details, my man. It's in the details.
    Eeeehhhh, apparently it's just part of the Republican fad of blinging out their flag pins to try to one-up each other or some stupid shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...primary-rigged

But keep repeating it, maybe it will get real sometime.
    Thank you for proving my point.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Thank you for proving my point.
    You're welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Hannity should just be honest about how he feels about Trump.

I don't normally post in this sub forum but I think I would rather shove crochet needles into my balls than watch that whole thing, and I only got to 35 second mark. I hate myself but not enough to listen to 17 minutes and 10 seconds of that bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Now you have Cucker Tarlson on Fox bringing up Trumpian conspiracy therories about the REAL threat to our democracy being those damned Mexicans packing the ballot boxes. Boy, the Fox News spin is out of control over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    But... Goliath underestimated David... that story is the opposite of what you are trying to say.
    I isn't actually.
    I advise you to look up the meaning of his name (Nadir).

You're welcome.
    Believe what you want about whether she cheated or not, neither of us will be able to convince the other which is obvious at this point. The point I made still remains.

Also, it would be political suicide for the Democrats to back her again. No way she could run without the rumors of her possibly cheating again would ruin it and run many voters off again. Even if she did do it legit this time for a change, she is tainted and toxic and many voters would be turned off and suspecting a repeat of last time and no amount of beta males shouting Bernie Bros will change that or make her more palatable, it would just run the voter base off more.
    No matter how much you try and claim she didn't cheat, she will be known as a cheater to a huge portion of the base and her actions will run people off.

When Debbie Wasserman Schultz pulled her crap and she was forced to step down in disgrace, no one forced Clinton to snatch her up the same day and put her into her main campaign to reward here. That was Trump level arrogance there and it was the final straw to me as well as a few others.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Believe what you want about whether she cheated or not, neither of us will be able to convince the other which is obvious at this point. The point I made still remains.

No matter how much you try and claim she didn't cheat, she will be known as a cheater to a huge portion of the base and her actions will run people off.

When Debbie Wasserman Schultz pulled her crap and she was forced to step down in disgrace, no one forced Clinton to snatch her up the same day and put her into her main campaign to reward here. That was Trump level arrogance there and it was the final straw to me as well as a few others.
    Still waiting for the the conservatives and Trump to pin a crime on Hillary.

Oh wait, they haven't, because despite the investigations nothing has come up. Unlike Trump, where we get new shit on a weekly basis; maybe not about him, but by almost literally everyone around him.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Hannity should just be honest about how he feels about Trump.
    But then he wouldn't get paid by Trump. I mean, that's more than obvious. Trump pays people off. Obviously he's paying Hannity hush hush for some positive coverage. Hannity has the leeway to give Trump that positive coverage because he works for Fox, and they're morons there anyway.

Of course Hannity is bought and paid for.

Plus, on top of that, I'm sure Trump is cockteasing him with some kind of a governmental position, or, and this seems somewhat likely to me, Trump will probably be Hannity's boss once his clowncar ride as the Pretendsident ends.

15+ Year Old Account

You didn't read the article, did you?

Also, stay confident despite being played by your enemies, I'm sure it will work again next time and you will be fucked just as well next time while being confident in having done the right thing.

Truly played and you still blame everyone else, it's quite funny to watch. You and the Trump supporters are on the same side.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Not really a very good analogy considering David killed Goliath and him not fearing his every single move and being cocky was the reason. Your analogy is pretty much saying the opposite of what you are trying to convey or was that on purpose?
    I guess we two can get some where.

You didn't read the article, did you?

Also, stay confident despite being played by your enemies, I'm sure it will work again next time and you will be fucked just as well next time while being confident in having done the right thing.

Truly played and you still blame everyone else, it's quite funny to watch. You and the Trump supporters are on the same side.
    No, I didn't read the article. I have read it before if I remember correctly. But also, it is not relevant to the overall point I was making which you ignored.

Whether you believe she cheated or not, the point still stands. So again...

Also, it would be political suicide for the Democrats to back her again. No way she could run without the rumors of her possibly cheating again would ruin it and run many voters off again. Even if she did do it legit this time for a change, she is tainted and toxic and many voters would be turned off and suspecting a repeat of last time and no amount of beta males shouting Bernie Bros will change that or make her more palatable, it would just run the voter base off more.
    You can believe she didn't cheat all you want, even if you and a huge number of people believe it, a huge number also believe the opposite. And this quoted section, the main point I got to, still stands up. It would be suicide for them to run her after all that happened.

And no amount of Beta Males shouting at Bernie Bros will change that and would do nothing but divide the voters further. IE, you would be playing yourself.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, I didn't read the article. I have read it before if I remember correctly. But also, it is not relevant to the overall point I was making which you ignored.

Whether you believe she cheated or not, the point still stands. So again...

You can believe she didn't cheat all you want, even if you and a huge number of people believe it, a huge number also believe the opposite. And this quoted section, the main point I got to, still stands up. It would be suicide for them to run her after all that happened.

And no amount of Beta Males shouting at Bernie Bros will change that and would do nothing but divide the voters further. IE, you would be playing yourself.
    This has nothing to do with believing. I thought you'd prescribe to facts and not hearsay, guess I was wrong.

So if it's not her running and the very same bullshit comes up again just with a different candidate and your side again believes in being cheated, will you then again vote against your interests and help your opponents?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh stop it. Democrats did not cheat by electing the person they wanted to elect for damn near 20 years. They cleared the field for her, to not have any realistic opponents, but they did not cheat. There were only 2 actual long history democrats running in the primary and Bernie wasn’t one of them. If Biden or Warren ran, you would still not know who Bernie is. Clearing the field did benefit Clinton, but it benefited Bernie far more and he wasn’t even a democrat.

Edit: This is as clear example of how liberals are getting manipulated. How many electoral votes did Trump get and of those, how many didn’t cast their vote for Trump? 0? How many electoral votes that were earned by Hillary, did not elect her? 3 in WA alone. This is why liberals will continue to lose... you seek purity, that simply doesn’t exist, while conservatives can over look seemingly everything.

Oh and in case you are wondering why I think the electoral votes went to Colin Powel and an American Indian Chief... I’d guess the same reason Bernie won the primary in Washington, a damn near month before the popular vote was even cast.

Edit 2: also, if you don’t believe Bernie supporters have any blame. I want to point out two things.

1 x Russian and Cambridge Analytics targeted liberals. Targeting conservatives to vote Trump, doesn’t really make sense.
    2 x Look at the title of the thread. Look at the current topic. Any questions?
    Last edited by Felya; 2018-07-18 at 06:22 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

@Mayhem

I do follow the facts, the problem right now is you are ignoring the meat of what I said to go over the same debate we already know neither of us will budge on.

Regardless of what you personally think about Clinton, you aren't the only voter and no amount of screaming into the wind will change that fact. Regardless of if you think she didn't cheat, there is a lot who think she did and just her running would guarantee a loss as it would run much the voters off and would be never ending claims, rumors and thoughts of them cheating for her.

If Clinton ran again, I would probably stay home or vote 3rd party as i refuse to vote for someone who cheated me, you can claim she didn't but I do not see it that way as do many others.
    @Felya

Same I said to Mayhem, no one is knocking the vote counts, they are knocking the actions to get to those vote counts.

I would personally hold both accountable. If you have a home invader turn in a pedophile after doing a home invasion, that doesn't change the fact that he did a home invasion to get that information nor does it change the fact that the other person is a pedophile.

And I don't believe it is the Voters (That includes both Bernie Supporters and Clinton Supporters) to blame, I believe it is the DNC and the politicians to blame.

The voters did have DWS pull her crap, the voters didn't force Clinton to snatch her up after she was forced to step down in disgrace, the voters didn't force or decide any of that crap.

And again, my main point still stands which is that running Clinton would be suicide for the party.

15+ Year Old Account
    @Mayhem

I do follow the facts, the problem right now is you are ignoring the meat of what I said to go over the same debate we already know neither of us will budge on.

Regardless of what you personally think about Clinton, you aren't the only voter and no amount of screaming into the wind will change that fact. Regardless of if you think she didn't cheat, there is a lot who think she did and just her running would guarantee a loss as it would run much the voters off and would be never ending claims, rumors and thoughts of them cheating for her.

If Clinton ran again, I would probably stay home or vote 3rd party as i refuse to vote for someone who cheated me, you can claim she didn't but I do not see it that way as do many others.
    And that is exactly what I'm talking about, you and the others, have been cheated, but you're accusing the wrong person of cheating. You have no evidence, you have nothing but your believe that you've been cheated. Congrats, you and the others that voted against their interests will do it again, I'm sure of it. You're a republican in disguise and you don't even realise it.

Also, I'm still not a Clinton voter, because I'm still not an American citizen.

Clinton lost because the FBI Chief reopened the email investigation 2 days before the election. A savvy independent might see that on the news and think 'There must be something to this email thing, I'm not going vote for her, she's trouble.'

Remember, the election was very close.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland