Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    Yet he only went BECAUSE they got reports Sylvanas' flag ship moving which was suspicious. You dont put your highest ranking leaders on frontline grunt duty in a war of that scale, if she was going herself there was probably a reason.
    thats literally what we do all the time though, we sent like 8 faction leaders on a suicide mission on the fuckin start of the expansion, which also had the high king and the warchief involved
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

by the basic laws of storytelling sylvanas should definitely die. but blizzard are playing by their own unique rulebook where little things like causality, consistency, continuity or satisfaction of the reader have no meaning

in any other story we could all say for certain that the sylvanas character would die, having achieved her goal of conquest by paying every terrible price but realizing it was all an empty effort as the world and her empire burn around her. thats how these stories go and for good reason

with blizzard though its more likely that she will ascend to angel form as all the people of azeroth follow her in a great battle against The Ultimate Void Dark, an entity SO void that it is really big, and speaks with a deep, scary voice

Yes. Kill the traitor warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    by the basic laws of storytelling sylvanas should definitely die. but blizzard are playing by their own unique rulebook where little things like causality, consistency, continuity or satisfaction of the reader have no meaning

in any other story we could all say for certain that the sylvanas character would die, having achieved her goal of conquest by paying every terrible price but realizing it was all an empty effort as the world and her empire burn around her. thats how these stories go and for good reason

with blizzard though its more likely that she will ascend to angel form as all the people of azeroth follow her in a great battle against The Ultimate Void Dark, an entity SO void that it is really big, and speaks with a deep, scary voice
    Does this mean she bangs Genn and they ride off into the sunset togeather?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    I mean. Genn tried to assassinate the warchief.

She doesn't need to die, nor is there any indication she will. Who's story is helped by her dying? Genn loses his purpose, it doesn't affect Anduin, Nathanos will kill himself, and it's another warchief who doesn't do much to actually advance the Horde, giving them the "oh it was just our warchief" approach.

He tried to assassinate Sylvanas, not a Warchief. It just a coincidence that she is also a warchief, if that wouldn't be the case there wouldn't be a war.

Her death concludes her (already flying out of control) story arc, at this point there are two ways - either killing her, or kerriganning her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    thats literally what we do all the time though, we sent like 8 faction leaders on a suicide mission on the fuckin start of the expansion, which also had the high king and the warchief involved
    All the time = happened once?

They did that and what happened? Alliance lost a King and Horde lost a Warcheif...they didn't make a mistake like that again.

I really hope Jaina and Anduin gets disenchanted just like Varian.Can you imagine the shard you could get.
    The Man in Black: “They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same.”
    Jacob: “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post

They did that and what happened? Alliance lost a King and Horde lost a Warcheif...they didn't make a mistake like that again.
    And that one time it happened was because a Dreadlord fed gross misinformation since you know deception and subterfuge is sort of the legions shtick. The fact they even went there at all in the first place knowing WHO they are dealing with is testament to their stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post

i guess we ignore all story now before legion? got it

icc - varian/garry
    firelands - malfurion
    dragon soul - thrall

and many many more

theres always a high ranked figure with us, dont play fuckin dumb
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2018-07-16 at 04:21 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

When a character can die three times, the writing is shit.

She was a good character from WC3 up to Wrath of the Lich King, and after that the spiral to shit writing began.

It’s just time to remove her from the lore at this point. I don’t really care how, but do it fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    I really hope Tyrande dies in BfA .Annoying AF character from her WC3 days.
    Same, sylvanas is a TERRIBLY written character but at least her voice acting isn't cringe, can we throw that dumbass malfurion in the fire too? I want to alt f4 every time I see either of them. All 3 suck ass.

Kill Sylvanas and baine and horde will be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Because Blizzard says so. Blizzard wrote her like this, Blizzard had her do those things.

Kerrigan and Illidan say hi

She's the leader of the Horde, leader of 50% of the player base... don't get your hopes up at ever defeating another Warchief without losing your High King.

- - - Updated - - -

WRONG lol

By the time the Goblins abducted the Gnome(killing her guards) the spies have already killed miners.
    Illidan never slaughtered his own people in order to maintain a seat of power.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    As far as "her people" will be concerned she killed Defectors That the Alliance turned against them.

We would have to kill her like what, 5 more times for her to Die die? I dont think she will die but I can see her being cast out from the horde.
    This is bullshit and you know it. She didn't just kill the Forsaken running towards the Alliance camp, but also the Forsaken running back to the Horde camp. Why? Because they may or may not have defected. You don't kill your own fucking people unless you're absolutely fucking sure they have betrayed you. Even Nathanos Blightcaller called her out on her sick and twisted act. But as the book shows us her thoughts, we know the real reason: She can't (and never could from the beginning) deal with the fact that the Desolate Council had acted as an interim government, even though Nathanos tells her repeatedly their intentions are not malicious and they're not interested in a coup. But Sylvanas is a crazy ass bitch afraid to lose what power she has, and she keeps going further and further over the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    i guess we ignore all story now before legion? got it

icc - varian/garry
    firelands - malfurion
    dragon soul - thrall

and many many more

theres always a high ranked figure with us, dont play fuckin dumb
    ICC they sat at the door, until we got halfway then they sat at another door, Tirion definitely played more of a role thematically going by the ending.

Firelands malfurion shows conveniently up when Ragnaros is basically in his death throes already

Dragonsoul thrall was in the most danger of your list but he was acting damn dragon aspect, he HAD to be there choice notwithstanding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Does this mean she bangs Genn and they ride off into the sunset togeather?
    No, it means that we'll find Genn drinking at empty bar in sorrow, thinking that his life has no meaning without Sylvanas and he'll walk out of the bar into desert

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    When a character can die three times, the writing is shit.

She was a good character from WC3 up to Wrath of the Lich King, and after that the spiral to shit writing began.

It’s just time to remove her from the lore at this point. I don’t really care how, but do it fast.
    Yeah, it really feels like she should be dead after WotLK (or not present in the story at least), but someone decided that she shouldn't die in the very last moment and just rammed her character into.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Sylvanas will destroy the queen of Stormwind Anduin

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Oh so you dont want the Mag'har Orc's then?
    They could have introduced the Mag'har in a different way instead of further acknowledging that travesty of an expansion. I'm pretty sure there are some still alive in MU Outland.
    Also, the idea of Yrel and the Lightbound Draenei suddenly adopting a fanatical "convert or die" mindset is beyond contrived.

7+ Year Old Account
    We could always bring the dead back with powerful magics so yeah now that i think about it not to worried now.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post

they openly admitted treason to their warchief and racial leader, in our world they would have been imprisoned/executed (depending on location), as well.
    Today world like if someone move from russia to usa none is going to get executed

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    Today world like if someone move from russia to usa none is going to get executed
    Yeah, cause that example is totally the same situation