Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    except that is not a buff to overall gain.
    because if you had 4 or 5 alts to level you NEVER had down time.
    so you had much more gains, it was very much a nerf, yes if you had 1 toon, and did not care about your time, yes it was an increase. but again look at the math above.

before 10xp an hour-1 mission
    after 5 xp per hour-3 missions

now lets say you had 12 hours to play a day.
    you could do 12x10=120
    or
    12x5=60
    so while yes if you have one toon you can get
    10x1=10
    or
    5x3=15
    then there is down time inbetween
    but if you had a bunch of alts THERE WAS NO DOWN TIME.

again it was a drastic nerf to exp per minute, and even then the numbers were still wrong and even if you did all three it was less then the 2 or 1 before.

do i rerally need to explain math for you?
    You just arent right. Doing three invasions took 45 min or so. You could have 10 alts and still make it

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    no, they nerfed it, nerfed it quite abit.

so 3x duration of expansions (example)
    but 1/3rd experiance
    guess what buddy
    thats A NERF

- - - Updated - - -

No im saying idk why its called a plague bat when its not a bat, thats all im saying.
    That’s not a nerf, they changed how you obtain the experience so you have to put more effort into it. That’s because people were AFK farming, not because it was a bug.

15+ Year Old Account
    Though I don't like the fact that the tree will be gone
    I hope this could be a chance to get something better for nightelfs. A new home and new areas full of trees and whisps. Maybe oggrimar? But first purge that filthy shreks and their ugly friends ;P
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    You just arent right. Doing three invasions took 45 min or so. You could have 10 alts and still make it
    yes but exp per hour was still much lower. it is the reason people level using invasions in legion during 7.2 because the exp per hour was MUCH higher then normal questing, but you only had 5 quests, so yes you could quest all day and get many more levels, but only having to do 45 minute of content for lal that exp.
    if you seriously think that this is not a nerf again
    20$ an hour job where you work 8 hours a day
    versus
    15$ an hour job where you work 12 hours a day
    you would seriously take the second job saying it is better?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    That’s not a nerf, they changed how you obtain the experience so you have to put more effort into it. That’s because people were AFK farming, not because it was a bug.
    again it was nerfed multiple times, and no they did not change how you earned it, you could afk all the way till the end, they just made it take LONGER to get that exp.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    yes but exp per hour was still much lower. it is the reason people level using invasions in legion during 7.2 because the exp per hour was MUCH higher then normal questing, but you only had 5 quests, so yes you could quest all day and get many more levels, but only having to do 45 minute of content for lal that exp.
    if you seriously think that this is not a nerf again
    20$ an hour job where you work 8 hours a day
    versus
    15$ an hour job where you work 12 hours a day
    you would seriously take the second job saying it is better?

- - - Updated - - -

again it was nerfed multiple times, and no they did not change how you earned it, you could afk all the way till the end, they just made it take LONGER to get that exp.
    XP per hour might be lower but XP per day was higher since most people only used this system.

This isnt a 12 hour a day job. Its 30-45 min of fast leveling if you want to do it.

It was nerfed and buffed at the same time

I almost want to attempt to delay my Army deployment just so I can get those mounts lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I was leveling faster towards the end of the event than I was towards to beginning. The experience gain was amazing and made the event actually worth doing.

A bit slow of me, but these world quests will be up after BfA goes live, won't they? Presumably the quest chain itself will be, since it's part of the lead-in to BfA rather than an invasion-style one-time deal, as far as I understand it. Because if it is, it's a great idea to have a set of catch up gear you can get as part of the expansion opening for leveling future alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    So thats why they burned teldrassil, they wanted to use the docks that use to head there now to kul tiras, rather then building a new one.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2018-07-16 at 12:05 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    XP per hour might be lower but XP per day was higher since most people only used this system.

This isnt a 12 hour a day job. Its 30-45 min of fast leveling if you want to do it.

It was nerfed and buffed at the same time
    exp per day was more, but it required more time.
    1 invasion was 15 minutes plus travel time of easily 10-20 minutes.
    so yes you could get more per day, but you could also get more per day by just questing. its about the per hour, that is what is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Wow I can't imagine Teldrassil being history ... my first city to ever visit in wow. All I will have will be memories of it
    Until Classic launches.

A Hippogryph with some blades on it versus a felbat with glowing skulls, spikes and a really awesome seat... the Horde favoritism rises...

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow I can't imagine Teldrassil being history ... my first city to ever visit in wow. All I will have will be memories of it
    On beta there is a bronze dragonflight NPC in southern darkshore that lets you visit the old state of the zone including teldrassil. I am also guessing new night elf characters will still spawn there as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobusRex View Post
    A Hippogryph with some blades on it versus a felbat with glowing skulls, spikes and a really awesome seat... the Horde favoritism rises...
    This is such kiddy bullshit.. It has absolutely nothing to do with favoritism.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobusRex View Post
    A Hippogryph with some awesome blades an d sleek gold and purple armor with shiny green crystals and armoured talons, a beak so sharp it can impale enemies on it versus a demon hunter mount reskin spikes and earwax candles. the Alliance favoritism rises...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Tyrande not screaming "Malfurion ! My luv' !" is suspicious. Must be a Void Lord.
    She does scream that!! at least on the ptr!!

- - - Updated - - -

After the burning you can talk to a dragonflight npc that stays there to retunr to the previous version ^^

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    She got a secret power called "huge amount of fan with necrophilia ".
    And the cream of alliance players show their intellect
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    exp per day was more, but it required more time.
    1 invasion was 15 minutes plus travel time of easily 10-20 minutes.
    so yes you could get more per day, but you could also get more per day by just questing. its about the per hour, that is what is most important.
    What exactly are you spending 20 minutes on?

There is absolutely no doubt that these where the fastest way of leveling. You couldnt get more xp from quests at all. Not even close

UHHHH have you seen tyhe sylv community?
    "SYLVANANS IS THE STRONGEST SHE CAN SCREAM AND STOP ANYONE FROM CASTING SPELLS! SHE COULD BE MALFURION, TYRANDE, ANY SPELL CASTER, AND ANY NORMAL PERSON TOO CAUSE SHE CAN BECOME A BANSHEE AND THEY CANT HURT HER"
    btw im not joking i would love to go look for the exact qoute (like this but less screamy rage)
    Its funny how its you that gets triggered by Sylvanas
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

A Hippogryph with some awesome blades an d sleek gold and purple armor with shiny green crystals and armoured talons, a beak so sharp it can impale enemies on it versus a demon hunter mount reskin spikes and earwax candles. the Alliance favoritism rises...
    Don't forget the Hippogryph's paper-thin origami wing and tail feathers. I mean they could have at least used the new hippogryph models from Court of Farondis and Glory of the Legion Hero, or the Recruit a Friend. They have some detail on them. Though, I would rather have gotten a purple-leafed Ancient for a mount, finally.