• no hype

70 12.28%
  • not hyped at all

101 17.72%
Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

BFA one Month away ... how is your hype

So the new expansion is just one month away and i feel absolutly no hype or urge to play the expansion. If i should tell u what is new in this expansion there is not much i can remember

• so we get a azerit system which is an ap system with removed set boni and legendarys
    • we could do island exploration which is revamped scenarios
    • we get warfronts where i still dont know whats going on
    • no new class
    • no new features
    • faction war which is pointless because no faction will ever win or wow would be over

to me this feels lackluster ... how is your state of hype one month away from release???
    Last edited by mmoc001e5bb0be; 2018-07-11 at 06:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very low. As I said in another thread. The theme and the features do not excite me at all. Nothing against Blizz. I wish them good luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted Hyped.
    Nothing in particular. Just hyped to do new stuff! And very curious on how Demonology plays.

The only way to hype me right now would be if they delayed the pre-patch another week so I can get 2-3 more magetower skins in

I just want the pre-patch, so I can pick the dps class that sims the highest, only to have it nerfed a few seconds into launch and feel like a bitch when content opens.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    I just want the pre-patch, so I can pick the dps class that sims the highest, only to have it nerfed a few seconds into launch and feel like a bitch when content opens.
    blizz wouldnt do that. They would let you grind on it first and wait till the raid was nearly out then nerf it

I have not had much of a chance to play Beta, I have been working a lot and my kids are keeping me busy.

I am also not ready for Legion to end yet, there is still so much to do.

So my opinion of BfA is "Meh".

I am not as hyped as i used to be. Probably my least hyped expansion, probably because work sucked it out of me lol. Nontheless i am still looking forward to do new content and experience new dungeons and raids.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    blizz wouldnt do that. They would let you grind on it first and wait till the raid was nearly out then nerf it
    This sounds about right.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Biggest thing I'm hyped for is finally having a real city again, I never realised how important it was until we got robbed of karabor and then got an identical dalaran while suramar wasn't put to use. That and azshara raid because aquatic themes get me going, praying for an underwater fight for the fun of it.

For the first time ever, it doesn't feel like an expansion is arriving. Feels like a slightly above average sized patch. Not good.

Not hyped (at all) which is quite strange because I've been hyped before every expansion in the last 12 years.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    First expansion I will not play at the start. Just going to observe for a while how things will play out after a couple of months.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'M HYPED AS FUCK!

Excited for the class changes, new continents, expeditions, pvp revamps, warfronts, and of course new dungeons/raids (as always with these two).

if you're not hyped, you're bad

I'm not that hyped, because i'm a little bit sad to leave legion behind, since it was in my opinion the best expansion since wrath. I'm still eager to play BfA, to see how the story continues

7+ Year Old Account
    hyped for wod 2.0?
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    hyped for wod 2.0?
    Sorry to derail slightly but i've got to say: You are one of the worst posters on this site. Every single post you make is just some rehashed version of the same asinine, inane drivel about the good ol' days of wow and how awful everything is now. it's not even interesting arguments, just spouting the same garbage over and over. Combine that with having to view your ridiculously delusional sig every time you post, just makes you one of the most insufferable people on MMO-Champ.
    Don't get me wrong, i don't even fully disagree with some of what you say but still...

ANYWAY. On topic: i went with neutral, the expansion looks pretty bland and i'm not excited for a lot of it, but there will be enough new dungeons, quest areas etc to get my money's worth out of it so that's fine by me. Not sure how i'll feel a year into it though.

Not super hyped, but steadily growing more interested as the date approaches. Which is surprising as my initial reaction to the expansion was - I expected nothing and I'm still let down. I guess I liked Zandalar more than I thought I would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I'm cautiously optimistic that it might be better than WoD.