Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    So, I would like to preface this by saying I dont support the actions of the Myanmar Goverment, I think they are taking a too harsh approach to the situation and should have used other venues of action.

That said, there have been religious and racial tensions in that area for centuries. And early goverments tried to assimilate the different cultures into their own, with success in some cases, but not in others. The Rohingya is one of those cultures that didnt want to assimilate. When they in addition have several extremist groups, their image are being tainted and the Myanmar goverment jugdes all of the Rohingya people in a similiar manner. A huge part of the Rohingya fled to Bangladesh when the understood that their cry for equal rights fell on deaf ears.

These atrocities is a huge shame aswell, seeing as the Myanmar has a rich and beautiful culture, a beautiful country and delicious food. All this is being tarnished since they are applying archaic measures of land control/population control.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Yep, defenseless women and children brought this on themselves. Classy.

I remember now, you're the one that denied the fact that Hungarian revolution of 1956 was crushed by the Red Army with tanks.

I really hope you're a satire account.
    He's been like this too long for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    It is like if all the people who live in New York were suddenly considered not Americans, were made stateless, and were afforded no rights, with the government now occupying New York.
    Mind you, the part of the forums that keeps whining about New York having too many electoral votes would be totally down with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    False accusations? This guy is openly supporting all the crimes done by the Myanmar army. What false accusations? How can you be calm? How do you expect any decent human being to be calm?
    While I feel your outrage, you probably know by now that online venues of discussion tend to attract vaguely humanoid life forms who only participate in order to elicit strong emotional response such as what you exhibit right now. There is a technical term, but its use is discouraged on MMO-C.

Deleted
    You can have the UN write the an angry letter, but what would it accomplish?

I personally also think this is not something under the sphere of influence of the West, but rather under that of China.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    So let me get this straight. The Myanmar conquered a land, but allowed the conquered to continue living on said land. The conquered people never conformed and have been hostile to the myanmar government the entire time or just a whole lot of it.

Tbh the correct conclusion, if that's true is to wipe them out or force them off the land and let someone else deal with them.

If you kill a man and take his house, best kill his son too or he'll get revenge later.
    Nazi much? /10

This has been going on for sometime now and Turkey is invested in helping the refugees there. It is a shame that richer countries don't give a crap, while lecturing you about human rights and Western values.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The way I have always seen it, if people of every Religion were able to live happily for a long time and then this group shows up and makes fucking Buddhist Monks so angry that they actually become Violent. They likely brought it on themselves and I have zero sympathy.

Thread owner , their is no side that is innocent in this case , as stated Rohingya started the fight , they have also raped and killed innocent. They even killed Hindus which is another minority in Myanmar .
    Just giving punishment to Myanmar government would be double standard as Rohingya will not answer for their crime.

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Public opinion affect governments and politicians actions. If there is an outcry that demands action to stop the genocide then politicians would act to stop it. Each of us individually form the public opinion. Politicians would never act without pressure from the public opinion whether against genocides or against illegal immigration or against tax policies. It's all driven from public opinion. You have some soul searching to do, if you can't even stand against rape and killings with words, just words that would cost you mere seconds to say, then is there any good in you at all?
    Yeah, we can see how much it has stopped the military so far. You're aware that what people in other countries think has like no effect on domestic policies in another country?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    And how many of those are alive today?

Are you going for hereditary sins here?
    Do you have any knowledge about this conflict? It started back then, they have rekindled it several times. They didn't leave it be after they were beaten the first time.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2018-07-17 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    The rohingya made the first attacks in the 40s.
    So to summarize your post in this thread:
    Yes, you support genocide.

Do not bother to respond, you are on ignore.

Its not really genocide... its a defensive war against terrorists. Western media always ignores the part about them being terrorists and that the natives just defend themselfs.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Its not really genocide... its a defensive war against terrorists. Western media always ignores the part about them being terrorists and that the natives just defend themselfs.
    Beware the terrorist toddler throwing poop at you!
    It stinks and ignores the ban on gas attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Beware the terrorist toddler throwing poop at you!
    Dont try to enslave the natives as part of your religion and they wont feel the need to kill you. These people 100% deserve what they get. Order war get war.

To even compare this to the real genoicde of innocent jews is really offensive. You people should be ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    if you were an indigenous person to a country and the country decided to exterminate you your reply is "well I don't want to punish them."
    My answer would be not relevant. The majority has decided they want no indigenous population, the indigenous population must adapt to minimize the negative consequences for themselves.

5+ Year Old Account
    lol... the world doesnt fucking belong to muslims... if they want to have war then they can have war but they will lose...

Dont try to enslave the natives as part of your religion and they wont feel the need to kill you. These people 100% deserve what they get. Order war get war.

To even compare this to the real genoicde of innocent jews is really offensive. You people should be ashamed.
    Yes, those diabolic toddlers, crying to milk!
    How dare they try and make others give them food!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Being raped and killed is not enough "answering for their crime"?
    The people has had enough. It doesn't mean they are evil, or their government is evil.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, it's not.
    Raping women and killing children is genocide and a war crime, not a defense against terrorists.
    Don't try to find an excuse for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    The people has had enough. It doesn't mean they are evil, or their government is evil.
    Yes, they are just killing toddlers, that is quite alright.
    There are too many humans on earth anyway, some one should do something against it.

Diligently fighting over-population like this shows their lawful good alignment!
    We should all follow their example and go kill off any toddlers we see, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Can't Myanmar make a deal with Bangladesh or something to just deport them? I think massacres are a bit much ya know?
    Bangladesh is getting more and more unstable, climate change will devour them. They are already immigrants from Bangladesh going to India.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    No, it's not.
    Raping women and killing children is genocide and a war crime, not a defense against terrorists.
    Don't try to find an excuse for it.
    With your logic the red army commited genocide in ww2 with all the rapes and killings of german woman.